[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Companions that made you feel when they died >Playan Mount
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: cryingjap.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
cryingjap.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Companions that made you feel when they died

>Playan Mount and Blade
>With GLORIOUS Rolf
>Armed him up with the greatest armor
>Gave him the best shit
>We go through so many wars
>Rhodoks start getting big
>Its massive nords vs rhodoks
>I get caught in a huge battle, so many crossbow bolts, we can't take them
>Am taken prisoner...same as Rolf
>Never see Rolf again

Why
>>
>>253976821
ask traveller location of one of your companions dumby
>>
>>253976821

I usually prefer to play as a mercenary captain with 20-50 cavalrymen. I'd simply follow certain campaigns and join in ongoing battles to minimize troop losses for allied lords.

As a result, my men didn't die often. When a few of them did, it made me rethink my tactics a bit. When they all got completely massacred, I'd stop playing for at least a day to think about what I did wrong.
>>
Post more Franku
>>
File: MordinDeathSmile-Tuchanka[1].png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MordinDeathSmile-Tuchanka[1].png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>253976821
Mordin. I know everyone shits on Mass Effect 3 and it's completely justified, but Mordin was one of my favorite characters. I chatted with him often and his joke about settling down on a beach, collecting seashells, and maybe running tests on the seashells made me smile. Which made his "I would've liked to run tests on those seashells" line kill me even harder.

Godspeed, you scientific spaz.
>>
>>253978549

that was a really cool part, I sort of liked the Legion thing, too (I saved both races)

ME3 is garbage, but it had good parts, which is probably why it hurt so much when it wasn't that good

>that renegade option to fuck over wrex
>that amazing confrontation at the citadel where he rolls up with a shotty and calls you the bitch that you are if you do this

http://youtu.be/97FAUYTIMLk
>>
File: face.png (245 KB, 853x465) Image search: [Google]
face.png
245 KB, 853x465
obligatory

half as long
>>
File: aeris.jpg (67 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
aeris.jpg
67 KB, 1000x700
rip
>>
>>253979641
>Evil
>>
>>253979846

I saw this screen shot before I ever played Infamous 1 or 2, so I just assumed Zeke would die regardless

didn't realize it was an evil playthrough until I looked it up

the evil playthrough is fucked up, goddamn

is the new one any good? it looks kinda gay
>>
>>253979846
If only it had been canon then maybe Second Son wouldn't have been as dull.
>>
File: 1364144504123.png (133 KB, 378x276) Image search: [Google]
1364144504123.png
133 KB, 378x276
>>253980119
Nah Second Son is shit
>>
>>253976821
Yoshimo from Shadow of Amn. I would glad stick my head in the sand and continue my travels with him and leave Imoen.
>>
>>253980320
>Second Son is shit

this is the perfect face for the emotion I'm feeling

Infamous 1 and 2 weren't exactly perfect, but they definitely had big potential, especially after Inf. 2

what a shame
>>
Why is Frank so epic?
>>
>>253976821
>Never see Rolf again
He's sitting in a castle dungeon somewhere. You better get an army and go save him you fucking pansy.
>>
>>253981664
Because he don't give a fuck
>>253983397
But its a scary ass place,Rhodoks....
>>
>>253983539
>Rhodoks
Real Nords fear nothing.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.