[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about EpicNameBro?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9
File: 12314124o.jpg (58 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
12314124o.jpg
58 KB, 900x900
What do you guys think about EpicNameBro?
>>
My waifu
>>
You know that I'm half white half japanese and half black video?

That.
>>
An alright guy. Plays video games and instead of being some serious fucking prick (AKA, Vaatividya), when he talks about lore in his playthroughs he simply says "I dunno, what do you guys think?" He doesn't know all the answers. He wrote the fucking GUIDE and he doesn't claim to know all the lore behind the games.

Also his baby's pretty cute. He's kind of ugly though, wondering what his wife looks like.
>>
You guys seen his latest video? He talks about getting into game developing and living off of youtube.
>>
>>253970503
link
>>
File: lorefag.png (261 KB, 777x322) Image search: [Google]
lorefag.png
261 KB, 777x322
Wich lorefag wud u fug?
>>
usually doesn't know what he's talking about at all outside of lore, which is really just stupid speculation

I don't really like him.
>>
He seems more like an actual person and less like a character than most YouTubers.
>>
>>253970872
Vaati is a faggot that steals content from 4chan. He also tries too hard to make it a business- a business from talking about a game.
ENB just plays games and speculates. He also doesn't force his channel.
It's a pretty easy choice.
>>
>>253971375
So, neither?
>>
>>253970279
I THINK VIDEOGAMES
>>
>>253970279
He's a super super super nice guy and he's really enthusiastic about stuff he likes. What's not to enjoy?
>>
>>253971428
I'm not gay.
>>
>>253971375
Which would you FUG.
Not have a relationship with.
>>
>>253971375
Vaati used to be okay but now he shills: HARD.
He makes like 3k a month from contributions.
Namco got him.
>>
>>253970872
which is which
>>
>>253971504
I agree. So glad to hear he'll be putting out videos more often.
>>
>>253971375
Vaati used to be alright, but he went maximum jew with DaS2 especially. But yeah, even before that he was literally just taking /v/ comics and narrating them. But it was alright before it was all about getting jewgold
>>
>>253971635
Guy on the right is ENB, left is Vaati.
>>
File: doompaul sad.jpg (141 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
doompaul sad.jpg
141 KB, 396x385
>vaati is now a shit-eating shill
>rest of the dark souls community is dead because the sequel killed it off completely
>>
File: 1404708193596.gif (806 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
1404708193596.gif
806 KB, 245x180
>>253970872
>mfw ENB shits on VaatiVidya in his newest video
>>
>>253971995
got a timecode?
>>
File: huh.jpg (26 KB, 344x341) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
26 KB, 344x341
>>253971902
>DS2 killed the community
DS2 was never about preserving the community or the fans. It was a game designed to earn a quick buck off of the cult following that DS1 garnered in the states. The real sequel is Bloodborne.
>inb4 goldface.jpg
>>
File: dark souls 2 level design.png (193 KB, 462x933) Image search: [Google]
dark souls 2 level design.png
193 KB, 462x933
So I didn't follow Dark Souls much after 2.

Did all the lore fags try to explain this shit?
>>
>>253971902

>rest of the dark souls community is dead because the sequel killed it off completely

good
>>
>>253972441
True, but it sucks that we were lead to believe this. It's like the people that believe evangelicals that say the world is ending on date X, and they put all their eggs in this basket, only for the date to pass and nothing to happen and then the evangelical preacher says the new rapture date is Y
>>
>>253972613
Shockwaves and time travel
>>
>Epic is making a game
>automatically better than most let'splayers
>>
I like enb, He is kind of a qt and I like the way he talks.
>>
>>253972752
is he?
>>
>>253969848
>friend's parents and 15 year old sister are gone for the weekend
>me and another friend come over and we all get really high
>around 3 am, one friend goes to sleep in his room, the other one sleeps on the couch
>I sleep in the game room upstairs
>can't sleep, all I can think about is how good it would feel to fap
>see the little sister's ugg boots in the corner of the room
>oh god what am I doing
>take one of her boots, wrap the part that goes around your ankle around my dick
>start jacking off with it, feels like fucking heaven
>cum inside her shoes
>put them back, leave next day
Probably the best orgasm I've ever had
>
>>
ENB sounds like Jim Halpert from the Office
>>
>>253972613

Someone screwed up and made an elevator when they were supposed to make a gondola lift.
>>
>>253972613
It's really just a fuck up on From's part, the transition should've been a tunnel into the mountain/volcano instead of an elevator up. The entire Harvest Valley area feels rushed and incomplete for several reasons. It seems that instead of going to the Iron Keep you were supposed to go to Jugo which was the cut desert area (as there are Desert Sorceresses in the area and it seems that they ran out of ideas so they just slapped in enemies from the Undead Crypt to fill the rest of the place out)
>>
Literally who? I assume an underage Redditor with a name that fucking atrocious
>>
I can't wait to see him defend how lazy the DLC is

>3 regular NPCs as a boss
>Reskinned Final Boss as a Boss
>Reskinned Kalmeet placed in a confined and tiny area so they don't have to program complex movements
>>
>>253972861
*tips fedora and scoffs at those of inferior intellect below me*
I know this is /v/ and all but you should really learn what you're talking about before you shit on it.
>>
>>253972861

Just another faggot youtuber.
>>
>>253972340
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Pj12u1edAU#t=26m48s
>>
>>253972861
Made DeS/DaS videos. Got hired to write the guide for dark2
>>
>>253972861
The guy's a full-grown adult with a wife and daughter.

Got popular from his Souls videos.
>>
>>253972960
What 3 regular NPCs are a boss?
>>
I used to love watching ENB's long-winded lore videos back when I was working an office job with hours of straight down time. So fucking relaxing.

Shame the lore of DaS2 is shit. Everything is just "this something or other is a relic of an ancient land blah blah blah MUH CYCLES" and that's it. It's just so bland.
>>
>>253971902

>implying Dark Souls's community hadn't been shit ever since Dark Souls hit PC.
>implying they weren't as autistic as kingdom hearts fans long before DaS2 dropped.

The delusion is real. Demon's Souls was the only time the community was any good.
>>
>>253973006
I think that was more of a jab at someone like Sunlight Blade who literally does nothing but top 10 lists. It's even worse because he asks people to submit him videos and simply plays them on his channel while talking over them.
>>
>>253973667
No, he said that he wasn't talking about Sunlight Blade. He also didn't want to name names but it's pretty obvious that he's talking about the shill Vaati because he uses the title of one of Vaati's videos nearly word-for-word when he talked about Souls Youtubers.
>>
>>253972692
Well, to be fair the original director is back making this. The warning signs were pretty clear last time:
>direct sequel
>accessibility
>overblown marketing
This time, it doesn't look too bad... yet.
>>
>>253973491
muh seekrit club mentality
>>
>>253970279
He's a literal redneck wigger dudebro weaboo
>>
>>253973940
the weird thing is, the problems of the game don't have anything to do with the warning signs

>direct sequel
not really. granted it takes place in the same universe it's basically not connected except for call-backs.
>accessibility
DaS2 wasn't easier (although this was more to do with how retarded the shockwave wonky hitboxes are). It's not so much casualized as it is half-assed. The difficulty is still there, but the game feels like a shallow knockoff by someone who thought that a souls game is just about being difficult, and because of this it suffers from the lack of good level design.
>overblown marketing
I'll give you this one. I wanted to believe and just thought bamco was overzealous
>>
>>253972692
>>253972441
Bloodbourne probably won't be very good either.
I don't buy the b-team narrative.
DaSII killed my faith in From.

I want Bloodbourne to be good, I really do.
>>
>>253973961

Broaden the amount of people who have access to your game, expect more idiots. The Souls community is a perfect example. It's the people who are the problem, not the games.
>>
>>253970279
He's a very down to earth dude.

Cool guy, would have chill days with.
>>
>>253975265

You never had faith in From you faggot. You don't even know the first thing about the damn company.
>>
This whole "B TEAM" epic meme is getting out of hand.
>>
File: comfyguy.jpg (53 KB, 197x190) Image search: [Google]
comfyguy.jpg
53 KB, 197x190
>>253970279

Super nice guy. His vids make me comfy as shit. Glad to see he's sorted his visa shit out finally.
>>
prove the B team exists
oh right you can't
faggot
>>
>>253976096
Except it's completely true.
>>
I like Marcus but I'm not a subscriber. Watching his updat now. Glad things have worked our for him and his family.
>>
>>253972441

>The real sequel is Bloodborne.

I have very bad news for you. Bloodborne is going to be even more 'casualized' than DS2. DS2 is obviously their attempt at implementing fixes to things they didn't like in DS, things like soul memory, backstabs and rolling fixing a problem, but adding in new ones is all the proof of that anyone should need. This new game is going to have those flaws fixed, but more or less just be a more character action game.

Which I am looking forward to immensely, but the game will certainly be destroyed by a bunch of 'fans' complaining about things that until the game didn't meet their dream criteria they never complained about.
>>
>>253977326
I know I'm not ever going to even bother try and post in a Bloodborne thread after it's released.
The would be no point on /v/.
The game isn't even out and you can guarantee the threads will be shit.
>>
File: 1405819683198.jpg (431 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1405819683198.jpg
431 KB, 1920x1200
>>253973090
>>
>>253977326
How exactly does people complaining about a game destroy it for you?
>>
He is an idiot, he just managed to get his family in the fucking STATES of all places on this fucking planet and now wants to pursue a childish dream of becoming a game designer while he has a daughter to raise and he is old as fuck.

Seriously, he is fucking retarded.
>>
>>253972781
Yup. He's following his dream and making his first indie game. He'll still continue putting out videos on his channel. That's what I've gathered from his latest vid.
>>
>>253971902
there are still fight clubs and gravelord events that happen with fair frequency
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.