[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No posters >No soundtracks >No figures >No T-shirts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: NOA.jpg (169 KB, 1083x920) Image search: [Google]
NOA.jpg
169 KB, 1083x920
>No posters
>No soundtracks
>No figures
>No T-shirts
>No physical items at all
>Games no one wants or
>Games everyone has owned for 20 years
>Nothing exclusive that non-elite members can't already get

I know you normally don't really offer anything cool for the platinum/gold members in general but this year is just absolutely pathetic.

Fuck you, Nintendo of America.
>>
>>253515046

I sold my G&W code to someone for 20 amazon dollars.

i
>>
Nintendo of America is fucking awful, I cant believe some of you kikes gave them a thank you card.
>>
>>253515246
>Nintendo of America is fucking awful

This shit happens every year, people barely figure it out
>>
>>253515431
Somehow they keep getting worse. At least there were a few physical items last year.
>>
I'll give all my items in tf2 for a dk country code
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mackbig/
>>
>>253516617
Your shit isn't even worth a NES mario code.
>>
>>253516617
>TF2
>2014

No thanks. Guess I'll see if I can't trade a code for something like >>253515179 did
>>
I gave a friend a code for DK. There's nothing on that list that I haven't played, or I'm just not interested in it.
>>
What did Europe get?
>>
I cant fucking believe it, not a god damn thing after all that waiting. I was okay with last year's, but "no rewards at all" isn't cool.

digital things aren't actual things
>>
Better than a shitty 2x3inch paper calendar. Its not like you don't get stuff for the points you accumulated too. This is just a bonus.

Besides, who actually pays money for stuff with these codes in mind. Getting a code never influences me to buy. Its just a bonus.
>>
File: enjoy.png (9 KB, 372x187) Image search: [Google]
enjoy.png
9 KB, 372x187
First one gets it. I'm pretty much done with this Club Nintendo bullshit.
>>
>>253515046
why are you complaining, its free shit.

they litterally are giving you some free shit for buying their games, not to mention you can still get free shit with the coins you receive from those games.

I don't understand why you're upset, they can just be like mircosoft or sony and not give you anything?
>>
>>253515046
I got NES Remix which is cool I guess. Maybe next year I'll get Remix 2.
>>
It's not a 3DS game, I can confirm.
>>
>>253522431
is that a 3ds code?
>>
>>253522926
There's a Playstation (more specifically Sony) reward system. Except it's ass because it takes forever to get enough points for something worth giving a shit about.
>>
>>253523196
You'll just have to try it and find out.
>>
>>253523574
I did. it isn't recognized on Wii u
>>
>>253515046
Honestly I'd rather get a game than some fucking set of postcards.
>>
File: Anotherday.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Anotherday.png
2 MB, 1366x768
Fuuuuck I wanted a figure or something. Fucking welp.
>>
>>253523692
>>253523127
>>
>>253522926
>inb4 hurr durr you had to pay for games so it's not free
>>
>>253523968
you got the game you paid for though, they're just giving some icing on the cake to make you want to buy more games.
>>
>>253524107
except this is doing the opposite, it's making me want to pirate
>>
>>253524226
why? you buy game, they go hey thanks for buying a game have some points to grab another game?

also the WiiU hasn't been cracked yet so you can't pirate games on it yet.
>>
>>253524365
>pirate wii u games
I'm talking about the shitty gold rewards
>>
What's the best 3DS game on this list? I'm leaning towards DKCR:3D but I heard Dillon's Rolling Western is pretty decent.
>>
File: reading kamiyas twitter.gif (1 MB, 450x333) Image search: [Google]
reading kamiyas twitter.gif
1 MB, 450x333
i don't give a shit anymore.

i mean, it's free shit and i'm not going to sit around and look at the teeth of a prize horse. maybe i'd give a shit if i had done something with the other platinum prizes i got previously except shove them in the closet, but that's what i did. it doesn't fucking matter anymore to me. at least these have a more practical use than the other shit we got before, minus the fact that it's harder to sell them for maximum shekels to autistic kids who care about hoarding this shit.
>>
>>253524226
>Thank you for buying so many of our games. For your loyalty we'd like to offer you a free game.
>WHAT IS THIS SHIT THESE GAMES ARE ALL TERRIBLE THIS IS WORSE THAN FIVE HOLOCAUSTS SHIT REWARDS 0/10 LOST A CUSTOMER FOREVER

Because judging a company by its free rewards program makes so much sense.
>>
>>253522431
>tfw I used this code on both my 3DS and Wii U and it didn't work on either.
>>
>>253524532
then get a game you can't pirate then pirate the others.

is it really that hard?
>>
>>253522431
...is that a fucking Wii code?
>>
>>253524662
>get a game you can't pirate
>gold
>>
>>253523745
That's why Gold rewards should have been downloadable games which platinums could have opted for if they didnt want the platinum prize.
Platinum is supposed to be a special rare item. Not somethinig you can just buy off the eshop
ffs
>>
>>253524593
They gave away DRW as a timed game a couple of months ago, I grabbed it then. They also gave Fluidity 1 for Wii a while back, that shit was chill as fuck, I was a big fan. I'm most likely gonna get Spin Cycle.
Also DKCR 3D is the inferior version of the game.
>>
>>253525012
>Platinum is supposed to be

So much entitlement.
>>
>>253515046
What happened? Somebody mind giving me the gist?
>>
>want WL2 and DKCR
>>
>>253525190
It's how it's been since the start retard, they set that standard not my should be's.
But it is what it should be, why else work towards platinum?
>>
>>253525190
Naw he's right. What's the point if you don't get something exclusive?
>>
>>253525296
I feel like plats should be able to choose 1 plat and 1 gold.
>>
>Loved DKCR for Wii and wanted it for 3DS for that extra world
>Wasn't willing to spend full price on a game I already played to death

I understand the outrage at the shitty selection, but I personally am pretty okay with what I got out of it.
>>
>>253524901
dat shiz didnt work either
>>
>>253525291
The Club Nintendo Elite Status rewards for this previous year are all digital games that a majority of people already have.
>>
File: 1405042363877.gif (1 MB, 240x260) Image search: [Google]
1405042363877.gif
1 MB, 240x260
>mfw I used the Club Nintendo codes for all thirty or so eligible DS games I had just for the chance to get a Koopaling Amiibo
I hope Reggie rips one of his toenails open tomorrow.
>>
>>253525850
>mfw i registered my Wii U and games hoping to get some kind of amiibo
the pain
>>
>>253525398
>>253525347
>What's the point if you don't get something exclusive?

Just buy the rewards on ebay, it'll cost you less money in the long run. Instead you sit on /v/ and bitch about how you want some buttons instead of a game.

Go work some minimum wage job for a week, quit, and buy yourself whatever fucking reward you want.

Wario gamecube controller might take three weeks of work.
>>
I don't know anons, they jumped the balls here, but back then, they did nice stuff like fire emblem x smt and the free game mario kart tthingy
>>
>>253524625
This right here.

I'm not 15 anymore. I don't put posters on my walls. I don't need merchandise to show my friends how much I like something. I just want to play video games.
>>
>>253526970
>I don't need merchandise to show my friends how much I like something.

I wish more of 4chan, no, the world was like this.
>>
>>253515046
>Getting free stuff
>Complaining
Fuck you, OP. At least your country hasClub-Nintendo.
>>
>>253527210
>if it's free you can't complain

please give me your address so I can mail you my fresh shit
>>
>>253526229
this
a lot of faggots complaining about how they have to spend all that money for a shitty reward
you spend money for the fuck games, the reward is just a plus. also some other faggots said if they know this happen they would rather just buy used game. nintendo have never ever fucking give out any reward that worth all the money you spent to get to plat, buy all mean buy used game and use the spare money to buy shit on ebay, you actually save more money
>>
>>253527316
Free does not equal forced. Free always has the right to refusal as well.
>>
Time to buy only used games, thanks Nintendo
>>
>>253515046

If I buy Mario Kart 8 I get a free game.

If I spend hundreds of dollars on Nintendo products I get fisted in the ass and cum on my face. oh and a free game.

Nintendo fucking logic.
>>
>>253527562
Missing the point

Just because it's free doesn't mean people can't complain. And technically it's not free
>>
The only worthwhile reward last year was a game download, and I've never played Earthbound, so I'm happy. I feel sorry for all you faggots that actually thought for a moment that there would be anything good this year.
>>
>>253527789
> buy mk8
> free full priced game
> 5 dollar credit from said free game
> buy a 3ds, wii u, games
> 10 dollar rom

T-thanks
>>
>>253528079
>The only worthwhile reward last year was a game download

I took the CD, sold it on ebay for $30, and bought myself a game.

The only disappointment I have this year is that I can't do the same. NES Remix is pretty fun though.
>>
File: 1356226148437.jpg (332 KB, 836x798) Image search: [Google]
1356226148437.jpg
332 KB, 836x798
"I achieved Club Nintendo platinum and all I got was this lousy download code."
>>
>>253527489
>the reward is just a plus

The reward is for loyalty. They're not rewarding people who buy a game or two they're rewarding their most loyal customers who spend hundreds of dollars on their products.

A free digital download is hardly a reward for people who spend this much on your products.
>>
>>253527789
Both of those free games also count towards your Platinum status, as well as any free games you pick up as regular rewards.

I mean, err fuck Nintendo
>>
>>253524107
The problem is that a whole bunch of fucking morons bought games they didn't even want just to get Platinum rewards. I really hope this lesson will teach Nintendrones to stop being such drones.
>>
File: nothingg.jpg (17 KB, 289x299) Image search: [Google]
nothingg.jpg
17 KB, 289x299
>>253515046
>I already own the only two games that might have interested me otherwise in that list

Guess I'll pick Game and Wario for the Digital Deluxe code...
>>
>>253528280
I guarantee that figurine from years ago didn't cost half of what G&W and DKCR3D go for
>>
File: 1309925980415.jpg (42 KB, 579x329) Image search: [Google]
1309925980415.jpg
42 KB, 579x329
>I only got gold.
>I was worried about being disappointed this year.

Looks like club nintendo came through for me in their complete mediocrity. I think I'll get metroid.
>>
>>253528280
and those loyal customer are stupid
you either spend money to buy the game you want to play or you don't. if you spend money not for the game but for the hope that you can get some cool shit you can get on ebay for cheaper, you are fucking retard
the value of the money you spent should always correspondent to the value of the game not this nintendo club shit. if you said it was for the effort of doing survey and giving nintendo information, it makes more sense
>>
>>253528486
I won't doubt that some people did this, but there's no way very many people did.

It has nothing to do with fanboy or drone status, it's just bad decisionmaking.
>>
>saw that they had a cool figure later year
>not enough coins, get a nice little calendar instead
>figure I'll be platinum for this year and get something awesome
>get platinum
>the rewards are utter shit

Fantastic. Not only do we get no Pokemon events, but we're also getting heavily shafted everywhere else. Thanks, NOA.
>>
File: 1339801599669.png (47 KB, 188x170) Image search: [Google]
1339801599669.png
47 KB, 188x170
So what shit games did Europe and Japan get? I'm sure they have just as bad a selection as America. Right? Right?
>>
>>253523876
Same. It would be fucking cheap to do too. Just do a prototype of a Mario amiibo. Mass produce them give them to the people that bought their games new. But they decided to go even more cheap and by that I mean give out something with $0 cost. Fucking depressing.

Club Nintendo is meant to be an encouragement to buy new. To do the servery to help them get feedback. And as a treat they give special items that only their loyal customers can get. This isn't an encouragement. This isn't a special reward just for us. This is them being cheap and not want to do even the slightest bit of fucking work.
>>
>>253528759
>it's just bad decisionmaking
Which is a prime characteristic for Nintendrones. There's a reason only Nintendo games still cost full price (or more) years after their release, and it's not because of their high quality. It's because Nintendo fans are the only ones dumb enough to put up with that shit.
>>
Should I get Game & Wario, Nes Remix, or Dr. luigi. I own/can emulate everything else.
>>
>>253515246
Treehouse =/= Reggie
>>
>live in Europe
>get nothing
And you people bitch about this
>>
>>253529101
Europe doesn't do gold/platinum but for a while they did have statues and osts which have steadily gone downhill. Japan got Advance Wars: Days of Ruin which had previously gone unreleased entirely and something else.

It's just sad that I got more for redeeming FE:A and SMT4 for the eshop credit and a full retail game for MK8
>>
>>253515046

While it isn't a terrible reward, to get platinum that is the equivalent of spending $600, which comes out as maybe $300-$500 with extra coins depending on how savvy you are. You'd think for their biggest fans, they'd offer something besides games, or even a larger selection. I myself own most of these games and essentially have to pick something I don't really want. With a unique physical reward, I'm pretty much guaranteed not to own that, at least.
>>
>>253529318
There's not a bit of sense in that entire post. Your Neogaf withdrawal must be getting to your head.
>>
>>253528723
It's not just to spend money on the games but to get them new. You can't get any coins or do the servery unless you get it new (or get lucky with a use game). Club Nintendo was meant to encouragement buying new and promoting better relationships with it's customers. Instead of saving that $5-10 I spend the tiny bit extra because and they are meant to reward that good behavior. And no I didn't say their gift is meant to equal the money I spent for buying new. But it must feel like it's a special gift that makes me feel like buying new was worth it.
>>
>>253529489
>soundtrack and keychains as regular rewards
>>
>>253529327

They're all in the bottom tier of stuff nintendo can't sell. Well, you could maybe make an argument for NES Remix... if I had platinum I'd probably grab that. One way of another you're looking at about $10-20 of "value"
>>
>>253529489
You can get soundtrack and keychains. We just have paper for our coins and the games all of us played or doesn't fucking care about.
>>
>>253515772
Yeah, a fucking calendar and some post cards. Whoop-dee-fucking-doo. The calendar will be useless in a year and you're probably never going to actually use those postcards for their intended use. I'd rather have a game that I'll actually play than some pieces of paper I'll shove in a drawer or stare at on my desk. At least a little statue looks cool, who the fuck wants a calendar or fucking post cards in the year 2014?

Games > any stupid physical reward, save for maybe a t-shirt or a soundtrack you can't get elsewhere. A shirt would be pretty cool. The problem this year is the game selection, not the fact that they're just offering games. They just need to offer more games next time for the rewards to not suck, and maybe stick more than one retail game in there for people that already have the ones they're offering. Gold members kind of got the shaft this year too, nothing but $5 VC games.
>>
File: Wii-U-Deluxe-Digital-Promotion.jpg (103 KB, 616x521) Image search: [Google]
Wii-U-Deluxe-Digital-Promotion.jpg
103 KB, 616x521
A little bit off topic here, but has anyone redeemed their points for their Deluxe Digital Promotion yet?

I would assume so after the Mario Kart 8 deal.
>>
File: DSCF9151.jpg (3 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
DSCF9151.jpg
3 MB, 3072x2304
I'd honestly be a lot more mad if I didn't fucking get all my codes from boxes in Gamestop.
>>
>>253529993
How about a Yoshi plushie that Japan got?
>>
File: running water.jpg (19 KB, 590x393) Image search: [Google]
running water.jpg
19 KB, 590x393
anyone have a fluidity code?
>>
anybody not able to download anything?

I was platinum before the reset and it's not giving me the option to redeem anything
>>
>>253530053

I've only ever bought one game digitally, but yeah, it works. I used the five bucks to buy that art application on the wii u.

I don't like the digital future. I like discs, and the WiiU's are the best of the best. So smooth...
>>
>>253530167
Looks cool, but I'd probably still rather get a game and NOA has never offered rewards like that in the first place. If we have to choose between pieces of paper and games, I'll take games every time. I'd probably choose games over a plush or something cool half the time too, depending on what they are.

Fuck, I bet you could print your own postcards and calendar if someone uploaded some hi-res scans.
>>
>>253530345
sent ;)
>>
This was my first year making Platinum, and I'm extremely disappointed.
>>
>>253530590
You'd have been disappointed pretty much any year, at least this year the rewards are games and not a calendar you'll look at half a dozen times.
>>
>>253530561
...really
>>
>>253530408
Well I mean I tried redeeming >>253522431 to no avail, as did >>253523692
>>253524641
So probably.
>>
Funny how all the Sony fanboys have mysterious vanished because Nintendo isn't offering free toys.
>>
So do these games net you digital deluxe points? If so what gives you the most?
>>
>>253530734
That's a used/invalid code, I saw it in a previous thread at least once today.
>>
>>253530868
g&W 400
>>
>>253529993
They were posters, not post cards, and pretty cool ones at that. Get your info straight.
>>
>>253530686
By definition, wouldn't you look at it at least a dozen times?
>>
>>253530503
The whole idea is to get stuff others can't. The idea that we are rewarded for being a loyal customer. It really piss me off that Japan gets amazing shit with just their normal coins (or whatever system they use) while even our platinum status is complete shit. Yeah a free game is nice but I can get a lot of free games with the coins when they actually have nice VC games out. This isn't special. This isn't giving people an encouragement to buy new. This isn't making people happy they registered and filled out the servery to give nice put on the games they played. This was Nintendo being the cheapest they can be. This is the most bottom of the barrel and see if people will agree with it. And outside a couple of people it's not working. A lot of people are pissed at Nintendo. Feel like they turn their backs to their most loyal customers.
>>
>>253530868
>>253530953
AH SHIT I FUCKED UP
>>
>>253530868
What the fuck is a digital deluxe point?
>>
>>253530979
Point being pieces of paper are not good rewards. And those posters are fucking tiny.

Again, you could probably print your own for a couple dollars if you could get some scans and make a Staples run anyway. If we're going to get physical rewards, make them GOOD physical rewards, like a shirt or OST. Otherwise stick with games, they just need to offer more of them next time and give us a larger selection. Or maybe even just offer eshop credit.
>>
>>253530686
Naw, I was expecting it to be pretty bad.

But honestly, ANY kind of soundtrack CD or poster or playing cards or even fucking stickers would be better than this.
>>
>>253530698
He had no way to send it to you. And please don't beg. One thing it goes against the rules and other it's just plan annoying. Best you can do is grab a code that people post.
>>
>>253530698
How?
>>
>>253531186
I'd still rather get a free retail game than some exclusive posters or a plush.

All they need to do is offer more games next time, maybe a few retail games instead of two. Doesn't do the folks who have those games already any good, should at least offer two per platform.
>>
>>253531296
You need a 32gb black wii u. You get 10% redeem from digital games.

https://p.nintendo.net/deluxe/
>>
I got Game and Wario.
It's not as bad as everyone seems to say in my opinion, and I've yet to try the multiplayer.
I also got some credit back for it, which is always a plus.
>>
>>253531296

Those who bought the Delexe 32GB Wii U can get points for any digital purchases you made over the e-Shop. A game for $59.99 = 599 points.

Every 500 points net you a free $5 e-Shop credit.
>>
>>253531186
It's Japan. It's their home country. It's also less populated.

We were never number one so get over it. We just get privilege of playing their games.
>>
>>253531392
>$5-10 poster/playing cards/CD is better than a $30 game
Okay, I guess. I'd rather see more retail games. More free games certainly motivates me to buy new more than some playing cards I'll probably never use (don't want to get beer on them, you know?)

And there's no reason they can't offer those cards or posters or whatever during the year anyway, why waste the rewards on those? We're certainly not going to be redeeming coins to get retail games, I'd like to see more free games.
>>
Whoa it's fucking nothing

Not even physical shit this time
>>
File: 1348469452608.jpg (42 KB, 500x539) Image search: [Google]
1348469452608.jpg
42 KB, 500x539
Fuck these stupid games.
First person to get a 3 gets Donkey Kong country returns 3D.
>>
>>253531764
But Japan is probably their smallest market, makes no sense and pisses off everyone who doesn't live in nipland.
>>
>>253531575
The idea is getting stuff that normal people can't. The feeling that you are special to them. They are rewarding their most loyal customers. Getting stuff that I can get normally doesn't make me feel special. Doesn't make me feel like they care about loyalty. But I'm a guy that love physical over just digital. The only digital I would like is a digital game that no one else could get like Advance Wars: Days of Ruin in Japan.
>>
>>253532073
congrats too bad theres no email. enjoy anon.
A05A-Q96X-0HJ2-TK5B
>>
>>253532052
I'd like some Dong, please
>>
>>253532052
>>253532073
That was fast
>>
>>253532052
Can I get NES REMIX, already got me dong expanded.
>>
>>253531764
I don't give a fuck. The whole idea of the Club Nintendo is to promote buying games new. And if the Club Nintendo isn't doing that than it fails at it's only job.
>>
FUCK NINTENDO
>>
>>253532305
nope i stupidly picked a 3ds game instead of the wiiU game which would have earned me 5$ at least. Im extra mad and already posted it.
>>
>>253532052
if 3 can I have NES remix?
>>
>>253532052
I would love that game sir
>>
>>253532521
don't mind me I'm fucking retarded
>>
>>253532052
reroll
>>
>>253532052
shove it up your're ass!!!!
>>
>>253532641
The code's been posted you dumbfuck.
>>
Come on you faggots, they're basically giving you $20 if you don't want any game. Stop complaining, Nintendo is the only video game company that rewards you for consumer fidelity and getting a $40 game with MK8 was already great enough. I mean, I've read some morons who expect them to give you for free their latest and best games for platinum, wtf.
>>
>>253532052
RALLAN
>>
File: backlog forever.jpg (21 KB, 282x242) Image search: [Google]
backlog forever.jpg
21 KB, 282x242
>>253515046

Everyone's selling their Club Nintendo codes now, nobody wants to save up coins for platinum rewards anymore.

How bad could next year's possibly be after the continual decline in reward quality for the past four years? (they didn't even send me my Majora's Mask CD even though it's in my purchase history...)
>>
What happens if you redeem a code, but don't have enough space at the moment?

Is the code only usable by me after I've entered it the first time? If I save it can I use it later after getting a bigger SD card?
>>
File: Laughing - Mami.jpg (93 KB, 724x653) Image search: [Google]
Laughing - Mami.jpg
93 KB, 724x653
>there are people on /v/ who actually thought they would get an amiibo
>>
>>253524226
> they didn't give me a calendar so I'm going to pirate all their games.

/v/ gets more retarded by the day
>>
>>253532157

Thanks.
>>
>>253529631
>Implying nintendgaf isn't the ones complaining here.
>>
>>253532802
That sucks.

I got that Gamecube Zelda Collector's Edition years ago free, never got the first one they sent. I emailed them and they sent a second one, no questions asked.
>>
>>253532802
>everyone's selling
>nobody saves up for rewards

...who's buying these codes then?
>>
>>253532802

No one "saves" coins, you just buy games you want fucking retard. and why would I be mad at club nintendo for giving me $20, I will probably hit platinum again next year (planning to buy a 3DS and a few games).
>>
>>253532870
Well thought they might do a prototype amiibo. It would be cheap as fuck and can easily be mass produced. And everyone would feel it was the best gift in the world. This is pure insulting and actually does more hard than good to them.
>>
>>253532052
I always want to participate in these but I'm too lazy to make a disposable email.
>>
>>253532802
Nintendo's always been pretty good with their customer service, at least in my experience. Try calling or e-mailing them.
>>
>>253532052

Trying.

[email protected]
>>
File: With A Twist.png (105 KB, 761x1073) Image search: [Google]
With A Twist.png
105 KB, 761x1073
This is a code for Dong.

Take it.
>>
This is a joke right?

DKCR3D is pretty cool though. Didn't even bother trying to get platinum because I just had a feeling the reward would suck.

Looks like I get a shitty 4 dollar Gameboy ROM for the hundreds of dollars I spent on Nintendo.
>>
>>253515046
I bought donkey kong, was happy with that shit, still costs $35 in stores.
>>
File: yzma.gif (381 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
yzma.gif
381 KB, 500x290
>>253533062
>>253533209
>>253533212
The code's been given away, pay fucking attention.
>>
>Dr. Luigi
>Dillon's Rolling Western
>worthwhile platinum rewards

couldn't they just downgrade those to gold and throw us frugal ones a bone?
>>
>>253529993
I got some sweet mario playing cards, though that might have been 2 years ago
>>
>>253532874
a calender is at least exclusive
>>
>>253533392
I get 4 free calendars a year exclusive to my area to the province, don't care about that shit either.
>>
>>253515046
Well I'm glad I got all of my codes from /v/ this year.
>>
>>253533554
I just want some shit that shows I use club nintendo
>>
File: 1333755234685.jpg (131 KB, 725x1100) Image search: [Google]
1333755234685.jpg
131 KB, 725x1100
>>253532903
no prob enjoy.
>>253533209
>>253533212
let this be a lesson to have a quick auto refresh
>>
>>253526970

Pretty much. But you gotta admit that this is the best thing NoA has given away since all of these are worth real money. Money that Nintendo is losing just to be nice to their most loyal customers. But the biggest gripe here is that I'm sure a lot of people have gotten these games at some point just to get elite status. As for the roms, I think I don't need to explain that.
>>
File: 1349856836157.png (76 KB, 294x241) Image search: [Google]
1349856836157.png
76 KB, 294x241
>>253533272
>Stalking these threads to see if anybody ends up posting codes, 3DS eShop with download code redeemer up at all times
>Just barely miss this one

I have two of these threads autoupdating at the same time just for the chance. It's unlikely, but just maybe it might pay off.
>>
>got DK Returns since I don't own it

Stay mad nintendniggers
>>
>>253533554
I really like the calendars. I would have been happy with posters. I would be happy if there was someway to buy this shit. But nope all the cool shit that I saw that made me join club nintendo is forever gone.
>>
>>253533156
roll
>>
>>253532802

They never sent me mine either, I called them in February and bitched them out and they ended up sending it to me.
>>
>>253533845

I tried to give you more time by making people tilt their heads
>>
File: 1405394683022.png (163 KB, 308x351) Image search: [Google]
1405394683022.png
163 KB, 308x351
>>253533870
I got it too, I was actually going out to buy it today then I saw it on the Plat. rewards and got it free instead and picked up Fire Emblem

It was a good day.
>>
Sure, games are nice to have, but for an elite status, they're not special, and in my opinion, also not good enough. Physical rewards offered in the past were something that were exclusive to Club Nintendo. The games offered as rewards here have been obtainable for months/years and there are likely many Club Nintendo members that have almost all of them at this point. The quality of Elite Status gifts is degrading year by year.
>>
>Get Plat
>Pick DKCR
>The download gets to 100% then just errors and it just resets
>Been at this for 9 hours

Fuck, I knew I should have gotten NES remix.
Anyone have a spare code?
>>
Don't get G&W. It's total shit.

Get Dr. Luigi or something. Hell downgrading to a gold ROM is probably better than this garbage
>>
>>253531673
>>253531595
Huh. I actually have that. Neat.
>>
File: 1397122282552.png (15 KB, 360x253) Image search: [Google]
1397122282552.png
15 KB, 360x253
If they're gonna go and give out a free downloadable game for platinum from now on at least make it anything in the eshop instead of trash like this.

The only things in that list that are any good to my knowledge are Earthbound and Zelda 2. If you've played enough to get gold, you sure as FUCK have already played SMB1 and fucking nobody wants to play Donkey Kong 3

inb4
>but they dont HAVE to give you anything, quit acting entitled

Fact is, the prizes have been getting worse and worse. At least last year they had physical rewards.

I didn't even get gold this year, i just know this is stupid is all
>>
>>253534172
Go to the store and look up DKCR, re-download. It picks up[ where it left off. This happened to me earlier.
>>
Need help deciding /v/, My priority on games is Physical over Digital so I'm not choosing something like Game & Wario or DKCR3D

So it's really down to Dr. Luigi or NES Remix as they are both eShop exclusives. I need the pros & cons.
>>
>>253533721
Then buy a tshirt for 500 points

>>253533876
Those calendars have been a bane on my existence, I hate them so much, to small to write on and worthless as far as collectables go for the next 20 plus years until enough are destroyed and thrown away.
>>
Because of all this I booted up my Wii and found 600 points. I don't have a 3DS or a Wii-U but I may get both sometime in the future.

So the question is, what can you do with 600 points? That wii has been collecting dust for years now so the prospect of funneling the points elsewhere is best. Possible?
>>
>>253534110
I really want to know how they would top our disappointment next year. Maybe just 50% off a VC game but only for a NES game
>>
I have 860 coins but I wasn't platinum for some reason. All I wanted was Earthbound.

If anybody in this thread has an earthbound code ill spend all my coins on you for it
>>
>>253533292
>Looks like I get a shitty 4 dollar Gameboy ROM for the hundreds of dollars I spent on Nintendo.
Yeah, it's not like you got systems and/or games for those hundreds of dollars.
>>
>>253534096
mah nigga.jpg
>>
File: 1396009095573.jpg (57 KB, 374x347) Image search: [Google]
1396009095573.jpg
57 KB, 374x347
>>253530053
>Buy MK8, Shovel Knight, Super Metroid, Earthbound, SM3DW digitally
>Also get points for WWHD I got with MK8
>Gives me enough dosh to buy Wan Piss R
>Wan Piss R gives me another five bucks

I'm ok with this.
>>
>>253534406
When the download gets done it said there was an error with the download and ask if I want to retry.
if I click yes it starts from the beginning.
if I click no it just deletes the icon and I have to go start from the beginning.

Ether way I lose.
>>
Which one should I get?

I already own:
Earthbound
DKCR 3D
Dillon's Rolling Western
SML2
>>
and WTF happened to Club Nintendo anyway? I swear 600 coins was platinum, now 600 is gold? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!?!? I could be playing NES Remix right now but I guess that's not going to happen... -_-
>>
File: US reward.png (450 KB, 985x761) Image search: [Google]
US reward.png
450 KB, 985x761
>>253534441
What shirt?
>>
Why are nintendards so buttmad over free games? Its like you guys only buy games for "rewards" you could just buy online instead of wasting it.
>>
>>253529489
Nintendo showers Europe in special preorder gifts all the time.
>>
What was last year's prize?
>>
>>253532052
man I really want that game
>>
>>253534994

They're apologies for treating their customers like shit for the previous twenty years.
>>
>>253534901
300 is gold, 600 is platinum.
>>
>>253532052
Make it the mini thing game.
>>
>>253534452
You could get an NES game. Not sure if there's any worthwhile WiiWare games for that price.
>>
>>253534909
Huh guess it sold out, had mario, luigi and a whole bunch of enemies, Oh well.
>>
Dr. Luigi or Danky Kang
choose for me /v/ I can't decide
>>
I wish they'd release Tetris Attack on the eShop.
>>
>>253534452

Is there even a way to sort by points needed on the Wii online shop? I mean from a PC.
>>
>>253535158
I just remember a Yoshi one. Haven't seen a Mario shirt in a LONG time.
>>
>>253532052
rollin
>>
>>253515046
all I wanted was posters
>>
>>253535107

On my account, 600 is gold, 1000 is platinum.
>>
>>253535113
I win!
>>
File: strawb_zpsbb41c291.png (37 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
strawb_zpsbb41c291.png
37 KB, 200x200
>>253524628

You sure showed him.
>>
>>253532052
Minis on the move pls
>>
>>253524628
more like
>Thank you for buying so many of our games. For your loyalty, we'd like to offer you a free game that you already bought to be eligible for the free game.
>>
>>253535312
Then you live in a different country and probably get more coins per game/survey/whatever.
>>
>>253535283
Hey alright, let's see if Anon picks me
>>
I don't understand why they can't offer unique shit and the games.

Pick one or the other, its simple, I'd much rather something that's one of a kind than a game I can get at anytime.
>>
Why isn't Dr. Luigi on the 3DS as well? I would've gotten that.
>>
>>253535556
They just need to offer more retail games, that's it. At least two per platform would be fine, you probably won't own all four.
>>
File: 1400889600415.jpg (15 KB, 156x159) Image search: [Google]
1400889600415.jpg
15 KB, 156x159
Guys go the 4:15 mark of this video and listen until the 6 minute mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qRx3hfvzPU
>>
File: cami-mustard.jpg (109 KB, 600x903) Image search: [Google]
cami-mustard.jpg
109 KB, 600x903
>>253515046

If everyone who bitched on 4chan sent NOA a letter without swearing like a 13 year old that addressed this issue, this will probably not happen again. I'll be sending an email, though I'll still remain cordial since Nintendo has no obligation to offer this stuff.
>>
Meh I got Donkey Kong for free. I was actually planning to buy it and last I checked, it still cost 40$.

But a physical collector's item would have been awesome...unless it's something cheap like a poster or some shit.
>>
>>253534926
They're cheap-ass games considering it's a loyalty program. Yeah there's retail games, but one is bargain-priced minigame compilation and the other is a port of a Wii game. Not to mention, most Platinum members have most of those games.

Getting an actual exclusive reward makes it much more worthwhile and special.

>>253535195
Have you not played Dankey Kang on the Wii? If not, then get it.
>>
>>253535578
>>253535317
Look at the post RIGHT FUCKING UNDER under the post offering the code.

The code was posted and claimed like half an hour ago. I had it, but I don't have enough space so I guess someone else redeemed it. Bullshit shitty account system.
>>
>>253535686
>ice climbers is shit

disliked and reported for bullying.
>>
>>253535841
Well, darn
>>
>2014-15 Platinum prizes revealed
>your choice of a link to watch the next Nintendo Direct a week before it releases to the public, a coupon for 50% off any eShop title that costs $15 or less or a Mario wallpaper/screensaver combo
>>
>>253535603
They did that last year. I find it weird that they didn't do it again.
>>
>>253535815
I did play DK on the Wii. Is it a port?
>>
>>253535737
Donkey Kong was probably the best reward on there and the only redeeming part about this shit show. If the rest of the rewards could be on that level, this could've actually been the best rewards yet.
>Game & Wario and something like Nintendo Land or NSMBU or whatever for Wii U platinum, Earthbound and eShop titles for gold
>DKCR and Luigi's Mansion 2 for 3DS platinum, eShop and VC titles for gold
>>
>>253535706
I'll mention it in the survey. Hopefully that makes a difference.
>>
>>253536096
It's a port with a few extra levels and no waggle gimmick
>>
>>253536096
enhanced port would be the best phrase has a few extras
>>
>>253536096
DKCR3D is a port of DKCR. It runs at a slower framerate but it doesn't use waggle controls and it has a few extra levels.
>>
>>253535312
Well that sucks for you, you're getting jewed as the previous anon said it's 300 Gold and 600 for Plat for me as well.
>>
I got three posters and one of these games for free so I'm content. Don't know why so many people feel entitled these days, I mean, the shit's free after all.
>>
It's even more annoying that Japan got that Yoshi plushie the same day. And that's just a coin reward. They could have easily gave us that as a platinum and everything would be awesome. But they decided American branch doesn't fucking matter and loyalty doesn't matter. And if that's the case why should we care to buy use over new if they showed they don't care. I could have bought almost every one of those games with the money I would have saved if I bought used over new. But I felt Nintendo would have a nice reward and honor loyalty. No fuck you Nintendo. Just fuck you.
>>
i got wario game which i have not even tried, and dr. luigi.

dr.luigi is a piece of shit, dont waste your money, go with the dong or something else, this shit is exactly the same as dr mario, sure its addictive but the boring kind of addiction. You cant stop playing but you couldnt be happier if you could stop.
>>
IT'S FREE NIGGA

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I wouldn't have cared if we could've gotten physical versions of the games instead of digital ones.
And by that I mean the games that got a physical release like DKC and Game & Wario.
>>
File: 3456789087.png (746 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
3456789087.png
746 KB, 600x800
>>253536565
Apparently not buying games used is doing everyone a huge favour, If people here all used the square enix rewards program they'd be blind with fury The gold reward last year was postcards from what I recall.
>>
File: 63452.png (258 KB, 567x458) Image search: [Google]
63452.png
258 KB, 567x458
Was 2012 better?

Also can someone post 2013?
>>
>Japan gets a sick ass Yoshi plushie

fuck NOA
>>
If this was anyone other than Nintendo, all these faggots who "don't get" why people are complaining would be right there with everyone else who thinks this is bullshit. Keep on sucking that cock, faggots.
>>
>people complain about pins and posters
>"WHY DON'T YOU GIVE US GAMES NINTENDO?"

>they give you games
>people bitch anyway

What did you expect? Did you really think they were going to give you a full Wii U game like MK8 just for making Platinum? The coins are fine enough for a reward as it is, and the yearly free shit is just icing on the cake. Stop being so damn greedy.
>>
Nobody else gives me free shit for buying their games for a year.

I'm happy playing DKCR3D right now.

Stay mad.
>>
>>253537081
Those cards were pretty cool. Why couldn't we have gotten a calendar this year? They had some nice art.
>>
>>253537081
>all those fucking roms
>>
File: 1310062084185.jpg (16 KB, 346x305) Image search: [Google]
1310062084185.jpg
16 KB, 346x305
>>253537381
>Those cards were pretty cool.

I will turn your face into a toilet bowl of blood.
>>
>>253537081
Those playing cards are sweet, if they had something similar to that this year I would get them in a heartbeat.

Last year had the Majora's Mask CD. If we got Mario 3D World, Link Between Worlds, Kirby Triple Deluxe, DKTF, or the Mario Kart 8 soundtrack I would be absolutely stoked.

But nope. Here's some games you could easily buy at any time, none of which are full-price retail games.
>>
>>253537451
>roms

Stop.
>>
Is NES Remix any good? I'm deciding on either that or Game & Wario.
>>
>this fucking dong download time
What the fuck. 2GB through the e-shop is terrible.
>>
>>253527080
Fuck you.

I will keep my Predator and Gundam figurines for all eternity.
>>
File: 63453.jpg (69 KB, 610x521) Image search: [Google]
63453.jpg
69 KB, 610x521
>>253537081
Was THIS better?
>>
>>253535815
Wah Wah Wah go cry some more faggot
>>
>>253537489
>Majora's Mask CD
I didn't get platinum last year and missed that. I got platinum this year and these prizes just make me even more sad about not getting that MM soundtrack.
>>
>>253537593
If I could get a second game I would have got that, it looks cool.
>>
File: he_chose_poorly.jpg (20 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
he_chose_poorly.jpg
20 KB, 250x272
I picked Game and Wario over NES Remix and Dr Luigi

Pic related.
>>
>>253537489
>none of which are full-price retail games
DKCR
>>
my desk is bare as fuck with 2 turret figures, a headcrab, a poliwhirl plush and a solar powered bee thingy
I really wanted a figure
>>
File: 1398740172043.jpg (51 KB, 451x360) Image search: [Google]
1398740172043.jpg
51 KB, 451x360
i was expecting something cool like a soundtrack or some posters or something, you know so i can just dump them in my pile of dust collector shit...

Im disappointed, but whatever man, got 2 free games plus $5 eshop credit. Also no one who brought mk8 should be complaining:

>mario kart 8 $60
>free master card giftcard - $10
>free game - $60
>free eshop credit - $5

Not counting that i only paid $30 for my mario kart. It was a fucking great deal, everything including taxes for 2 complete games, $5 eshop credit and $10 master card was about $25.
>>
>>253537231
The whole Club Nintendo was to encourage buying new. If instead I bought all the new games that got me to platinum used I could buy almost every game there. That's the problem. This completely eliminates the reason to have a reward system.
>>
>>253537707
>>253537081
Yes, it was.
I'd take posters or an OST CD anyday (cause you can sell it for loads of money) over ROMs that are offered on CN anyway.
The retail games I already owned, so there's that too.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.