[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: matthewpic_400x400.png (126 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
matthewpic_400x400.png
126 KB, 400x400
Thoughts on him?
>>
File: 1446765626467.jpg (947 KB, 1200x1122) Image search: [Google]
1446765626467.jpg
947 KB, 1200x1122
Miku has good arm pits
>>
He's a cool guy
I like talking to him when he comes on here
Part of looking forward to the next Zelda is watching his video when it comes out a few months afterwards
>>
>Hello ladies and gentlemen
>Hello ladies
Fuck off Matt you SJW pandering inclusive progressive cultural marxist. Did you know what the percentage of REAL gamers who are female is? You say ladies and gentlemen as if it's 50/50 but it's not. I've dated a few girls that were pretty far left and the heated debates stop very quickly because they stop being leftists once you've been dating them and having all of these heated arguments with them. If you know what you're talking about and you're passionate about it then they crumble very quickly. Any fun that you might get out of having heated debates with lefty women is always temporary at best because if you really care about what you believe then you end up naturally converting them because they get emotionally overwhelmed by how ridiculously intense you get about this. The problem is that so many men today are kind of effeminate and they don't really give a shit about their beliefs, if they even have any beliefs, so they end up fighting fire with apathetic appeasement and agreeing with her just to get her to shut up. When a man is passionate though and he fights fire with fire then it's like this little cat that's having a go at a lion and suddenly the lion gets up and just roars at it.
>>
>>319999751
cool guy, showed up in my thread once, was a pleasant surprise
>>
He should make more videos

Also he wears Hawaiian shirts to work, so he's one of us in terms of looking awkward as fuck
>>
Unfunny autist
>>
Man's okay but way too overrated. There are youtubers who do analysis on the same level if not arguably deeper that don't get nearly the same kind of praise.

His latest videos in particular seem pretty surface-level and just dragging out a point for a long as he can without actually saying anything of value.

That said I do like his DaS2, Portal 2 and Zelda videos.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B560lCn5kGU
>>
>>320000000
>>
>>320000514
Is that a youtube comment?
>>
A walking meme, but he's alright.
>>
>>320000514
I liked this.
>>
Wish he were working on a TPP video, but it doesn't seem like that'll happen for a long time - if at all according to him.
>>
Hello ladies & gentlemen this is the first in the series of four reviews I will be doing on myself. If you haven't seen my videos, I highly suggest you watch one of my videos because this review will contain spoilers for all of my videos.
>>
>>320000701
>There are youtubers who do analysis on the same level if not arguably deeper that don't get nearly the same kind of praise.
Any recommenditions? I always look for some quality youtube channels
>>
>>320000753
>What am I, the Dark Soul travel guide now?

kek
>>
I think he's pretty good but his latest Mario videos and his Dark Souls videos were let downs.

Also he's not funny at all in streams and should stop doing stuff with his uninteresting female counterpart. Just my opionion though.
>>
>>320000896
I'd watch it.
>>
>>320000753
is... is that actually him?
>>
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
>>
>>320000992
Mark Brown is bretty gud, as are most of the gatheryourparty guys, even if the site's been mostly dead for a while now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQRr3pXxsGo
>>
>>320000753
That actually sounds a lot like him.
>>
>>320000753
wtf
>>
>>320000753
da fuq
>>
>>320001191
I saw his Mario Maker Video when it was new. I think he's okay but still not as good as matthew if you ask me.

Still, thank you for the recommendition.
>>
>>320001327
He also seems to know quite a bit about Dark Souls
>>
he annoys me tbqfh
>>
File: file.png (61 KB, 486x474) Image search: [Google]
file.png
61 KB, 486x474
>>
>>320000839
Its just a pasta,pretty sure it came from /v/
>>
I bet he is fucking ugly as shit because he never shows his face.
>>
File: 1448919474994.png (148 KB, 468x466) Image search: [Google]
1448919474994.png
148 KB, 468x466
>>320000753
holy fuck
>>
>>319999751
An insufferable potato nigger.
>>
He can analyze games better than 90% of /v/.
>>
>>320000753
Matthewmatosis confirmed for Dark Souls travel guide
>>
>>320001921
That's as much of an achievement as is outrunning a morbidly obese paraplegic.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.