[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mmo's and moba's start to get boring >steam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: square bear.jpg (39 KB, 488x513) Image search: [Google]
square bear.jpg
39 KB, 488x513
>mmo's and moba's start to get boring
>steam is 90% sidescrolling indie shit so you never find any actual games
>eastern games are boring
>done with most western Mainstream single Player games
how do i find new games to Play now?
>>
>>319573445
Get a handheld or a console.
Or if you are a poorfag or a PCkuk emulate.
>>
>>319573445
Take a Blast To the past by playing old games and realizing how shit the new ones are, there are emulators and HD editions abound
Play games with more replayability, BoI, Mistery Dungeon, Dorf Fort to name a few
Take a casual approach and play some card game like Duelyst or Heartstone where you only play several games a day and then focus on something else like studying and exercise, these types of games work better when you don't play them a lot

Maybe you're just outgrowing videogames, it's something normal, and it's normal to feel lost when you don't know what else to do on your free time, some soul-searching might be required
Chin up, eyes forward!
>>
>>319573445
>mobas and mmos
You were born with shit taste
>>
>>319575238
i tried emulating some ps2 games but my ps3 controller broke two weeks later. and im not entirely sure what games i should even play anymore. i only played like a dozen games on my wii between 10-14 because my parents never bought me anything else. picked up mmo's after that
>Maybe you're just outgrowing videogames, it's something normal, and it's normal to feel lost when you don't know what else to do on your free time, some soul-searching might be required
any idea what other people with that problem do? i spent 8 hours a day in WoW when i was 18, when i quit i switched around between different games but that stops working

i asked my sister and after talking for a bit i realised she just sits infront of her tv, watching stuff she doesnt really find interesting. how do normies even survive their free time if the only timesink most people have is fucking television
>>
Make your own games, like you did when you were a kid.
>>
>>319576080
Play it safe with Game Boy\DS\PSP emulation, they're easy to emulate and play with a keyboard most of the time
I recommend you get PPSSPP emulator and go through the three Dept.Heaven games for a new series (Riviera:The Promised Land, Yggdra Union, Knight in Nightmare), the stories are different but the universe is the same so you find some relations like returning characters and mentioning of events

>any idea what other people with that problem do?
I myself had this problem, what I did was step out of playing and started to self-improve: started hitting the gym and practicing guitar, drawing, voice-practice, posture, little things that make a big difference
what's fun is that I now enjoy videogames like I never did, it's like a really fresh breath of air from being so busy. I'm playing through Final Fantasy X-2 HD as we speak, and I'm having a blast (I'm trying to 100% it in one go)

Forgot to mention, but you could always add exciting twists to your videogames, like doing a Pokemon Nuzlocke challenge or speeding through a game, or beating super mario world always in crouch position
>>
>>319573445

>not having an incredibly dense backlog

Where do you think you are
>>
>>319576080

NEET life isn't super rewarding. That's kind of the trade-off. But I agree with the other anon: work on yourself. Once anything becomes "the thing you always do" the enjoyment is gonna wear off a little.
>>
>>319577090
not op but thanks for reminding me about Yggdra Union. I've been bored for weeks.

OP try getting into Total War:Medieval 2. Really good time sink once you understand how to play properly.

Also for PSP try Gladiator and tactics ogre.
>>
>>319577231
feels like an alternative /s4s/ with all the shilling and memes on here
>>319577090
im already going to the gym 3x a week and weekday evenings go by quickly but sometimes weekends can be exhausting and i have to fall back on getting frustrated at league. might pick up reading or some shit like that but i have NEVER read a book when i also had access to videogames so it'd feel really weird.
>Forgot to mention, but you could always add exciting twists to your videogames, like doing a Pokemon Nuzlocke challenge or speeding through a game, or beating super mario world always in crouch position
im not autistic enough for that. i grinded so much in mmo's i cant even go beyond building monuments in anno 2205 or cities skylines because i immediately lose interest.
>>319577589
im not NEET, including breaks and overtime im usually spending 45 to 50 hours at work. if i was fully NEET i'd have gone crazy already. the only reason i survived NEET parts of my life was because of timesink mmo's and moba's
>>
File: raped over and over again.png (582 KB, 646x508) Image search: [Google]
raped over and over again.png
582 KB, 646x508
>>319573445
>>eastern games are boring
Get some taste, fag.
>>
>>319577231
>playing games on your backlog

Where do you think you are
>>
>>319577969

Honestly dude you sound depressed. If gym time isn't fixing it, therapy really isn't that bad. Just find a therapist you don't fucking hate.

Or at least do some soul searching. Read some Murakami, McCarthy, On The Road.
>>
>>319577969
I go to the gym 4 times a week, but 3x is healthy enough
read something practical, like guides on body language, they're interesting enough to keep me hooked
you could also get into watching a movie every saturday night or so, there are bunch of great movies out there, both old and new
you have to find out what you like, experimenting is key
>>
>>319576080
Choose a hobby to condensate your autism into. Try learning music or make a game. Build a fucking catapault. Draw or make your own brand of shitty buckley edits. Shit; just lurking the internet for knowledge (not trivia) counts.

If you want to go back into MMO's try destroying an economy or two or making and maintaining a guild (though most MMO's are pretty fucked in the gameplay department right now). I may sound retarded saying this, but some f2p Facebook games even have dedicated followings floating around. Though most of the players are normies with no clue that they're trapped in a timesink, they manage their clans like managers in a job.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.