[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good games that have lots of secrets?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: il_570xN.47930061.jpg (27 KB, 505x271) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.47930061.jpg
27 KB, 505x271
What are some good games that have lots of secrets?
>>
File: 1345450007498.png (40 KB, 465x173) Image search: [Google]
1345450007498.png
40 KB, 465x173
DOOM
>>
>>344856731
Clicker heroes.
>>
Souls games in general have some of the most complicated and bizarre secrets I've seen in vidya. Like that one post that gets thrown around says, it's like something you'd hear from "that kid". Entire areas hidden behind illusory walls behind illusory walls, jumping off an elevator an lying down in a nest to be carried back to the starting zone that then has an item that allows you to enter a painting, using an emote in front of a giant mass of flesh unlocks a rune, never dying in human form unlocks new items and creatures, and other bullshit. It's crazy how many secrets, hidden areas, obscure items, and strange mechanics the Souls games have. It's one of the best parts of the whole series really.
>>
NetHack has TONS of secrets.
>>
La-Mulana has actual secrets, not some dark souls magic walls and 2DEEPLORE bullshit.
>>
>>344857384

Such as?
>>
>>344857141
i am completely astonished that is a post someone wrote unironically
>>
>>344857918
Why exactly? Souls games have some pretty cool hidden stuff.
>>
>>344857918
Simply. Epic.
>>
>>344857384
>not some dark souls magic walls
That's exactly what many of La Mulana's hidden secrets are. Throw in electrocuting walls in the same room for good measure.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.