[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Witcher 3 Blood and Wine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: Syanna.jpg (186 KB, 557x795) Image search: [Google]
Syanna.jpg
186 KB, 557x795
I dont get this fucking ending, why would judging a criminal that indirectly caused the death of hundreds of people trigger the bad ending.

Compassion is good and all but she didnt deserve it at that point.
>>
Because she wanted to kill 4 jackass knights that ruined her life. Trying to kill Anna was dumb, but she's been shat on for her entire life, so it's at least understandable for her to project her anger onto Anna.

Dettlaff was responsible for calling up a vampire horde killing thousands because he was literally too autistic to cool down, cut his losses, and move on. He was a hot-head and he had to die, even Regis admits this by the end of the game.

Not that any of the second half of Blood and Wine compared to Hearts of Stone, mind you. As soon as they captured Syanna the writing tanked because they spent too much time trying to portray Dettlaff as the kindest bestest vampire ever that was just getting manipulated in the first half.
>>
>>344804249
Because Geraldo loves breaking curses and he breaks the curse of the black sun.
>>
File: keemgnome.jpg (35 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
keemgnome.jpg
35 KB, 1280x720
>>344804532
You can't break that curse,he killed Renfri in the books. You can kill or side with a cursed girl in the witcher 1 sidestory though but never break the curse
>>
File: Ck4YDoXUUAUTvew.jpg (84 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Ck4YDoXUUAUTvew.jpg
84 KB, 960x960
>>344803418
Post the ending you got
>Got to explore fairytale land
>Dettlaff is killed
>Syanna kills Anna
>>344804801
>not gnomestar.jpg
>>
Remember. Yennefer a shit and Triss canon girl.
>>
File: witcher3 2016-06-23 17-40-30-00.jpg (231 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
witcher3 2016-06-23 17-40-30-00.jpg
231 KB, 1920x1080
Dettlaff was a vampire version of some autistic kid going rampage on school
Reminder that she delivered the best sex scene in the whole trilogy
>>
>>344805991
>kill detlaff
>syanna and anna make up
>live at my estate with my qt redhead
>>
>>344804532
>>344804801
The entire point of the Curse of the Black Sun is that it's probably not a real magical curse. Geralt takes a very scientific approach to people's superstitions and he mentions that the curse's effects might only be a product of the stigma surrounding the affected; they're seen as cursed, perhaps inherently evil people and are treated as such from birth. It's more of a self-fulfilling prophecy if anything.
>>
>>344808137
Can't argue with that, anon
>>
File: shani.jpg (698 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
shani.jpg
698 KB, 1280x1707
>>344808137
Pic related was a better fuck.

>ywn see Geralt fucking Yen on a stuffed unicorn so hard the thing broke.
>>
File: Yennefer.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Yennefer.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>>344808323
>live at my estate with my qt redhead

We starting the Yen/Triss fight?
>>
>>344809835
Everything we wanted CD pretty much gave us in some form. We wanted to live happily ever with Shani and we get is a 1 night stand.
>>
>>344809835

I wanted the ghost of that cunt inside geralt to fuck her so bad. I wanted to get cucked inside my own body but the game wouldn't let me.
>>
Why is Hearts of Stone so much better than Blood and Wine? Is it because its based on established mythos? Because its small and very focused?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.