[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
T-They'll make another one, right? Also, general consensus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 28
File: Infamous_second_son_boxart.jpg (62 KB, 279x347) Image search: [Google]
Infamous_second_son_boxart.jpg
62 KB, 279x347
T-They'll make another one, right?
Also, general consensus on this game?
>>
>>343739602
>T-They'll make another one, right?
Sucker Punch is due for an announcement, I'm guessing since they had Santa Monica and Bend at E3 this year they're saving Sucker Punch for next year. A Spider-Man PS4 game was rumored for a while but I was really surprised to see that it was being made by Insomniac and not SP.
>Also, general consensus on this game?
7/10, protag wasn't as bad as /v/ made him out to be but his decisions in the edgelord path are fucking baffling. Could've used cooler powers and cooler uses for the powers that you have since video makes everything obsolete.
>>
>>343739602
Fun, I thought people were a little too hard on it
>>
Disappointing as someone who lives in Seattle
>>
>>343739602
Better than 1 not as good as 2 solid 8/10 overall
I wish the powers felt more varied from each other and that it was longer but other than that it was good.
Also it was an example of a colored protag being done well instead of being a pandering douche.
>>
It was fine. 2 is the best. Deslin isn't as good a protagonist as Cole, and Cole wasn't great to begin with.

Absorbing powers was an interesting gimmick, but it wasn't actually as cool as it should have been.

I'd play another one but I'd be ok with SP trying something new.
>>
>>343739602
It suffered from that weird console transition.
The same thing happend with Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction.
>>
>>343739602

Game is okay, but clearly rushed for PS4 launch.
Very short.
Platinum'd it in like 2 days, and that requires two play troughs (and all side shit).

The paper quests were pretty disappointing too.
>>
File: 1466502964755.jpg (683 KB, 1672x1024) Image search: [Google]
1466502964755.jpg
683 KB, 1672x1024
>>343739602
>>
>>343739602
>>343740002
According to the guy on NeoFAG who originally debunked Sucker Punch's involvement with PS4 Spidey and revealed it was actually Insomniac behind it (Which was about a week before E3), they're working on a new IP at the moment and not a new Sly Cooper or inFamous.
>>
too short and there's too less powers
>>
File: inFAMOUS_SecondSon_NoSpoil-7.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
inFAMOUS_SecondSon_NoSpoil-7.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Was fun, but concrete powers were a huge let down. Also wish that the paper powers were actually incorporated into the game after the dlc
>also neon power was gorgeous
>>
>>343739602
I got it for cheap, so I didnt really mind it.
I think I liked the original better since it had more variety.
>>
>>343740312
I was pissed it didn't unlock a paper power, since powers is one of the only things that gave you a sense of progression in the game.
>>
>>343740318
I wonder how the new Spider-Man will turn out. Hopefully it pulls off and it's not like Edge of Time and dicks you over with a half-assed cut and paste game.
>>
Gameplay wise it was my favorite.

The first 2 were pretty fun but they were bloated with padding missions.
I also hated anything to do with Nyx, which was like 1/4th of the game.

There wasn't a whole lot of variety with the powers, they all had moves that fit similar roles so it mostly came down to preference.
I liked Neon best because of the endless running ability.
Smoke seemed pretty useless after getting the others.
Concrete was obtained literally at the end and was meant to be used to complete anything undone after the campaign, which was a disappointment because I only had to grab 3 more shards.

Overall it was a solid 6/10 for me.
>>
Graphics were really good but everything about it just felt like a step backwards from 2. I hope they make another though.
>>
I beat it in one sitting, but the powers were great.
Smoke and neon are really cool ideas, and using vents to go up top was nice.
The older brother dying was stupid, though. It felt like they were going to bring him back from how anticlimactic it was.
>>
File: 1288818364240.png (61 KB, 252x221) Image search: [Google]
1288818364240.png
61 KB, 252x221
>no Origami power
Still mad
>>
>>343741052
Smoke is very fast if you pop into chimney often.
Also it can go through fences which comes in handy. Can escape fights to heal up that way.
>>
>>343741665

but you got a paper bunny mask
>>
>>343740397
First Light really did justice to the neon powers more than the main game did
>>
it was funn but im not a huge fan of the neon shit
>>
It had by far the best gameplay of the three games.

But the story was pretty shit.

What i would like to see in a new infamous are more worthwhile sidequests almost like a rpg.

I'm sick of all those shitty open world mini missions.
>>
File: infam.png (4 MB, 1920x1078) Image search: [Google]
infam.png
4 MB, 1920x1078
Video (mostly just for the flight)>Neon>Smoke>Concrete
>>
>>343739602
It was ok, but powers kind of work all the same. They should have diversified the gameplay more with stealth and shit.
>>
>AGHHHHHH ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG
I was a little confused by the decision to make Delsin a virulent racist but I guess it worked.
>>
>>343742501
>It had by far the best gameplay of the three games.
I'd still argue in favor of 2 since the world design of a sandbox game still ties into the "gameplay" aspect. In 2 you can grind from one end of New Marais to the other seamlessly and Cole's weakness to water in a swamp city recently ravaged by "totally not Hurricane Katrina" makes for some interesting situations. Second Son has none of that danger, the shooting is definitely tighter but we're back to melee combat like in the first game whereas the Amp in the second game exists to give close quarters combat more reach and tangibility.
>>
I think this is the most fun I've ever had just moving around in a video game
>>
>>343739602
I'm a Native American, and I did like the game.
I'm glad they didn't force Native shit besides the beginning.
I related to Delsin and Reggie because of it.
As for the game itself, it's fun.
Some areas are lacking.
The whole Fetch part is probably the best part to me, and I enjoyed her First Light spin-off game.
>>
>>343743054
Video was the worst power.
Seriously.
I'd rather run around in Neon over Video.
Video fucking sucks.
>>
>>343739602
It was great but they could have at least gave you 1 or 2 extra powers and more interactions with Fetch and Eugene. Also that evil ending was pretty shit, kinda defeats the purpose of the entire game

>>343743590
>Video was the worst power.
You spelled concrete wrong dude
>>
>>343743824
Concrete may have a shit leftover power, but I'd take it over Video.
What the fuck does Video have?
Double glide?
That's about it.
>>
>>343743948
Going invisible for instant takedowns
Rapid fire shooting
The swords were great too and the flying was fun.
The only I didn't like about Video was the slow as shit melee
>>
>>343743948
INVISIBILITY.

NIGGGAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>343744197
>>343744190
What the fuck do you need Invisibility for?
You can run in with either Smoke or Neon and destroy everyone in a matter of seconds.
Video is useless.
>>
File: you.gif (415 KB, 480x238) Image search: [Google]
you.gif
415 KB, 480x238
>>343742802
>>
>>343743948
the gliding is super fun though
>>
>>343744309
Well, I personally agree.

I think Neon is the best because...

RUNNINGGGGGG UPPPP BUILDINGGGSSSSS

NIGGGAAAAAAAA
>>
FUCKING PAPER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>343744309
Concrete was hot shit though, it didn't even have a fancy karma bomb. Video at least let me have fun with going invisible, flying up buildings and blood hungry swords

Neon > Smoke > Video >>>>>>>> Concrete
>>
Anyone play the First Light standalone? Looks pretty mediocre and I've never seen it talked about.
>>
>>343744932
>Looks pretty mediocre and I've never seen it talked about.
It's been mentioned in the thread a few times. And it's pretty decent, nowhere near as memorable as Festival of Blood but it had an acceptable amount of content and if you have a copy of Second Son you can Sonic & Knuckles that shit to unlock some trials for Delsin as well.

It also made Neon powers even better than before, but the story is kind of dumb and IIRC kind of retcons a few things from the main game
>>
File: Abigail_and_Brent_2.png (354 KB, 421x473) Image search: [Google]
Abigail_and_Brent_2.png
354 KB, 421x473
>>343744932
For anyone who actually likes Fetch and cares about her story (the drugs and her brother), it's worth it.
You get to see how her brother died and what gives her the motivation.
Honestly that one scene alone is worth the price.
>>
>>343739602
It's decent as a standalone game, but it falls incredibly short when compared to 2. Even when held up to 1, it's not that interesting. The power types can't be mixed together, there's only one enemy faction, the city lacks detail and isn't all that accurate to the one it's based on, the story isn't as in-depth, the character conflicts don't lead anywhere, the moral aspects are entirely black and white, the powers themselves aren't very flexible, and for some stupid reason, you can't climb to the top of the Space Needle again once the mission's over. It feels to me like the Dark Souls 2 of the series.

I still want more Infamous, though.
>>
>>343739602
I like it, it's hardly a system seller and definitely not GOTY material but I enjoyed it for what it was and it was one of my first PS4 games
>>
Haven't played it but I get the impression it's too empty for an open world game.

Open world sucks if it's empty, they should just focus on small places with lots of content instead. Ryu ga gotoku/yakuza is the only ones who understand this
>>
File: infamous reapers.jpg (124 KB, 1024x791) Image search: [Google]
infamous reapers.jpg
124 KB, 1024x791
>>343745403
>there's only one enemy faction
What a waste. Between the boring ass DUP in Second Son and the lack of a supernatural element in Uncharted 4, Sony seems to be hell-bent on taking their franchises into "No Fun Allowed" territory.
>>
>>343745547
Sony is cashing in on the normie "realism" story bullshit.
It sucks, I know.
It's why I been playing old game franchises I never endeavored in when I was young.
Besides Bloodborne, PS4 has some boring exclusives.
Still, I liked Second Son for what it was.
>>
File: I DROPPED THE SCREW.jpg (5 KB, 320x220) Image search: [Google]
I DROPPED THE SCREW.jpg
5 KB, 320x220
>Still no actual inFamous 3
>Still no Killzone 4
>Still no WipEout on PS4
>>
>>343745707
Wipeout is kill, SS is Infamous 3 and SF is KZ4.
>>
>>343745707
>no actual inFamous 3
But Cole is dead unless you want a game that branches from the evil ending of 2 which wouldn't be bad if done right.
>>
>>343745160
I mean, gameplay wise, no one goes in depth about what it really is.

It looks like you're stuck in a weird zone made for the DLC that's like 1/3rd the city's size, using 1/3rd the powers and beating up on the same military concrete goons from the main game.

>>343745328
Really? No one plays these games for an amazing story experience.

>>343745547
To be fair I could care less that there weren't red guys with guns to go along with the yellow and grey ones.
It's better than the stupid crab claw Blade monster looking guys for 2.
>>
>>343745707
>no actual inFamous 3
What?
Also Killzone was never good.
>>
>>343745547
One of the biggest things I miss in Second Son is the comic-book feel of the first two games. I can hardly picture factions like the Reapers and Ice Men, or bosses like Sasha and the Beast, showing up in the same universe as the DUP and Brooke Augustine.

Brooke did make a pretty solid first impression, but I wish there'd been more to her than just a slightly tragic backstory, especially since the ending didn't change at all as a result of finding out her past. Figuring out the Beast and Bertrand's motives was a major part of the story, but Augustine's were a footnote.
>>
>>343746021
The whole thing about Fetch is her story.
Of course her spin-off title is gonna endeavor in her life story.
It takes place in the whole part where she loses her brother and how it happens.
Gameplay wise, it's an amplified Neon power from Delsin's and there's challenges.
Honestly, I cared more about her story than the actual game, so take that as you see fit.
>>
>>343745950
>game where you have to take down Beast-Cole and protect the few normal humans left alive, literally everyone you fight has superpowers

Fuck yes.
>>
>>343746021
>that's like 1/3rd the city's size
Half, but the smaller half so I'll concede this point
>using 1/3rd the powers
Half true, Fetch's Neon is far better than Delsin's neon and has traversal that rivals both smoke and video. Since the main game only lets you have one power at a time anyway it's not that big of a loss
>and beating up on the same military concrete goons from the main game.
And mafia mooks and rednecks IIRC

More of the same is right, although sadly Fetch's side mission variety is probably more fun than Delsin's, even though her game is nowhere near as long. It also includes the aforementioned trials/challenges which most other games would've sold for the price of the DLC itself so it's not so bad if you're in the market for more of the same (which is not that hard to imagine since Second Son is painfully short).
>>
>>343746178
>Honestly, I cared more about her story than the actual game
Yeah, I get it, holy shit. You've made this abundantly clear over two posts now.
>so take that as you see fit.
So it's shit and I'm convinced you're the lead writer or something. Thanks.
>>
File: bait.gif (3 MB, 500x207) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
3 MB, 500x207
>>343746096

>Killzone was never good
>>
>>343746386
Wow what a prick
>>
>>343745950
That's what I was hoping SS was going to be.
The "bad" Karma ending made a lot more sense than the alternative in 2.
>>
>>343746386
Dude I'm just trying to tell you the game explains why Fetch is the way she is.
The game was made to show what happened to her.
>lead writer
Oh fuck off already.
Don't play it then, fuck.
>>
File: whatever.jpg (146 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
whatever.jpg
146 KB, 2048x1365
>First Light is digital-only
>Unless you're in EU
>>
>>343746513
And Australia/New Zealand. You can get sealed copies for about ten bucks, so you might as well just import it.
>>
>>343746416
>he has a different opinion, must be bait
Nah, Killzone was always a second or third string exclusive like M$'s Crackdown or the like.
>>343746454
Sorry but I didn't ask for that nigger's thesis on why the drug addicted rave girl from Second Son is his waifu.
>>
>>343746676
Holy shit, fuck you.
You asked about First Light and I told you what it's about.
Man, you are fucking stupid.
>>
>>343743054
>I think this is the most fun I've ever had just moving around in a video game

More fun than Prototype?
>>
File: 1466444505261.png (2 MB, 2616x2160) Image search: [Google]
1466444505261.png
2 MB, 2616x2160
>>343746471
>he jokingly compared me to the writer of the thing I apparently love so much, that's the last goddamn straw!
>>
File: megadave.jpg (11 KB, 351x290) Image search: [Google]
megadave.jpg
11 KB, 351x290
>>343746470
>Infamous 2 ending goes out of its way to mention that conduits from all over the world were keeling over when Cole activated the Ray Sphere
>NOPE, CONDUITS ARE STILL ALIVE IN SECOND SON BECAUSE FUCK YOU! AND AS A BONUS FUCK YOU, THE GOVERNMENT IS ROUNDING UP CONDUITS LIKE JAPANESE-AMERICANS DURING WORLD WAR II EVEN THOUGH A CONDUIT SAVED THE WORLD BOTH FROM A GIANT LAVA MONSTER AND FROM A POTENTIALLY LIFE-ENDING PANDEMIC
I remember being a tiny bit upset about the events between the first and second game being bridged by a short comic, but holy shit Second Son's premise is fucking infuriating.
>>
>>343746809
>let's all gang up on the guy who explained what the game is about to the person who asked
>>
I hope next game they focus on one power only.
Honestly anything but Fire and Electricity is fine by me
>>
>>343747037
Since they kept hinting Paper, but didn't add it, might as well make a Paper Power.
>>
File: 10rji6.jpg (33 KB, 450x399) Image search: [Google]
10rji6.jpg
33 KB, 450x399
>>343746754
Why are you so mad?
>>343746923
I'm one person. He kept going on and on about the story after I expressed I was asking about the gameplay. I'll be clearer next time.
>>
>>343747037
>I hope next game they focus on one power only.
Ice and Lightning worked really well together IMO. It'd have to be a hell of a power to function as the only one in a game, it'd need a good development tree as well as two Good/Evil path variations
>>
>>343740316
but the real question is

>Secoces Soos or
>Dnond Non?
>>
>>343747140
And I told you it's an amplified Neon power from Delsin's.
You'd think after 3 inFamous games you'd know what they play like.
Fuck.
>>
>>343746470
The moral choices in Second Son were so black-and-white that they retroactively removed the ambiguity of the hardest choice in 2.

>you have to kill all Conduits or all humans, enjoy your genocide
>actually Conduits still exist
>tons of them
>wasn't that a lot of fuss for nothing
>>
2 > 1 > First Light > Second Son
I really can't believe they managed to fuck up SS.
>>
>>343747140
I just followed the post chain and it seems like the other dude only made two posts about the story and then you got super triggered out of nowhere.
>>
>Corrupt Fetch
>Oh boy lets see what he says
>Screen fades to black and the conversation is off screen
I'm still upset

Also did anyone do paper trail? I can't do it because the site is down
>>
>>343747417
I didn't do it because there is no point of it.
>>
>>343739602
Second Son is nowhere near as good as 2 but better than the first game.

I hope if they make a new one they just focus on one conduit power with cool abilities instead of making 3 or 4 and reducing the amount of stuff you can do with each.
>>
>>343746920
>THE GOVERNMENT IS ROUNDING UP CONDUITS LIKE JAPANESE-AMERICANS DURING WORLD WAR II EVEN THOUGH A CONDUIT SAVED THE WORLD BOTH FROM A GIANT LAVA MONSTER AND FROM A POTENTIALLY LIFE-ENDING PANDEMIC
What was up with this? Were New Marais the only ones to speak up about Cole's bravery? Considering the entire East Coast was ravaged, I think the media would've noticed that the destruction ended in New Marais and inquired further

Did anything worthwhile happen in Cole's Legacy? I didn't play it on account of me not being stupid enough to own a PS4 in 2014
>>
>>343746920
The bad end in 2 was
>we don't know if MacGuffin device will work
>sacrifice yourself on a whim even though we can't be sure it will do anything
>no, fuck it, we KNOW we can save some of the population and usher in a new age of enlightment through literally commanding the forces of the universe
>qt asian ice waifu is on board
>hot topic Cajun retard nigress doesn't get to murder John for killing her family of Blade 2 crab mutants so she's mad
>two time betrayer retard Zeke who got your girl killed finally gets his comeuppance
>>
It was an unnecessary sequel, but I get the feeling that even SP knew that going into it, since they pretty much retconned Infamous 1 and 2.
>>
>>343747243
There was no ambiguity throughout the entire series.
2's ending literally swapped the bad and good end labels, that's all.
See >>343747575
>>
>>343739602

It's OK I guess. 2 was better.
>>
>>343739602
even though I had recently moved to Seattle and really fell in love with the city when it came out I felt like 0 desire go get it. I was such a huge fan of the first 2 and between that retarded e3 presentation where nate fox fucking yammers about some occupy wallstreet type shit and the fact that the second wrapped up the series so perfectly I just didn't see a point to this game.
>>
>>343747417
I did the first bit of it and then it wouldn't let me do the rest on my phone, so I stopped.
Looking back I could have tried from my PS4 browser but it was all for a bunny mask so whatever.

The other ARG thing they did where you took a Conduit Gene test was kind of cute though.
>>
File: jdthfjdrty.png (118 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
jdthfjdrty.png
118 KB, 500x283
>>343747551
Also to add to this, most of the characters were fucking retarded faggots, especially the main guy.

Old granny was the best person in the game
>>
>>343739602
City was kind of boring but the powers were cool. Gameplay was significantly smoother than the previous games which often just felt like third person shooters with lightning instead of guns. After playing Fetch in First Light Delsin feels weak as fuck.
>>
>>343748026
Only on evil playthrough.
She seems so fake and unbelievable on the good playthrough.
>>
Second Son felt really disconnected from the rest of the Infamous franchise that it almost seems like Sucker Punch was working on a completely unrelated super hero sandbox game before deciding to add the Infamous label.

From a story perspective, it makes no sense that are still an equal number of humans and conduits than there were right before the end of Infamous 2; or that nobody seems to remember or care that there was a superhero that saved two different cities from disaster. I mean, the entirety of Cole's existence is relegated to a pun on a storefront window.

From a gameplay perspective, it doesn't make much sense that conduit powers manifest as being able to control a particular element because that doesn't begin to explain the psychic hobo/garbage mech powers from the first Infamous game; unless their conduit power WAS the ability to control garbage.
>>
>>343748026
The facial animation in this game was inexcusably bad.
>>
>>343747739
>See >>343747575
I couldn't understand that post, it was too meme-y for me.

And the previous inFamous games were definitely more subtle because the line between villain and anti-hero was at least visible. Bad karma in the first game nets you some cool black lightning and a qt bald chick becomes your love slave but you still take out Kessler in the end. Bad karma in the second game involves Cole being less responsible with his powers and enjoying them more, and the final choice arguably (and surprisingly) makes more sense than the good karma choice.

Bad karma is basically "disappoint everyone in your life for no reason". It literally ends with Cole killing his tribe because they shut the door on him for being such a shit person. At least they removed the choice for First Light
>>
>>343739602
Prob not. I heard Sucker Punch were working on a new IP.
>>
>>343748857
Thanks for that, Anonymous industry insider man
>>
>>343749232
u r welcome
>>
>>343744672
>Neon > Smoke > Video >>>>>>>> Concrete
this guy is objectively right
>>
>>343741190
Thanks for spoiling that asshole, I was browsing this thread as I ordered the game and you couldn't even put a spoiler tag over that?

Fuck you.
>>
Hopefully next one is a character that has his own powers. I hate power stealers/mimics in every form of media. Sure you can have every possible power but where's the soul? What's your identity?

Also I want an actual superhero costume or at least a sick ass tacticool uniform. I don't like the "My favorite band is Nickelback" designs.
>>
File: 14713612510_835e27fe80_z.jpg (94 KB, 640x474) Image search: [Google]
14713612510_835e27fe80_z.jpg
94 KB, 640x474
>>343751006
Didn't First Light give Fetch a superhero costume besides her normal street clothes?
>>
>>343751149
I didn't play First Light so I don't know
>>
>>343739602
Utter shit

I thought Donte from DMC was angsty, but after this game he seems pretty reasonable.

Also, the "choices" are so laughable that the made me cringe.

Gameplay is mediocre.
>>
>>343751302
>I didn't play First Light

Well get to it, Jabroni.
>>
is there a physical bundle with both SS and FL?
>>
It was a bit shallow. All you fought were military guys.
>>
>>343739602
I've always wondered what Delsin's hair looks like.
>>
>>343747575
I really like the bad end in 2, it was cool
>normies get wrecked by Beast powers or plague
>world is now inhabited by superhumans
sounds awesome
>>
>>343751473
Wow, what a list of non-generic complaints
>>
>>343751473
I'm absolutely sure you played this game, Anon.
>>
Not as good as 1 and 2. Extremely unlikable cast of characters with exception of I-am-definitely-going-to-die Rowe. Morality choice is shitty story-wise and provides no power difference. Also the initial stakes are pretty low, just a bunch of indians waiting to die. Lack of power switching on the fly makes you just stick to one(which is usually neon because it has largest spread of sources, most useful mobility power and easiest shooting) instead of experimenting. Also city is tiny, I've never been to Seatle, but something tells me it's bigger than this provincial village.
>>
>>343750541
Don't worry, that guy is flying his death flags so high it's obvious from the first time you see him that he's going to die. If anything surprise is in how soon it happens.
>>
>>343739602
they made a weird spin off one
>>
File: 1386444307089.jpg (179 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
1386444307089.jpg
179 KB, 854x859
>Credits theme is a fucking Nirvana cover
Not only fucking disgusting but also one of the most generic choices you could make.

Don't mind me, just posting the best credits themes in any video game franchise ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY7_hUKW5pc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsbxV7Y-trQ
>>
>>343740232
/thread
>>
>>343753264
>He pays attention to credits

Are you autistic? If I can't skip credits I just leave the room and do something else until they end no way I'm reading the names of a couple hundred people I don't care about.

Only good credits are the ones from DOOM2k16
>>
>>343753439
Did you seriously just not fucking get that I was talking about the music and not the actual credits?
>>
>>343753264
>not knowing Seattle was the birth place of Grunge.
>most of the devs are from Seattle and grew into adulthood with bands like Nirvanna
>>
>General consensus of this game?
Wasted potential.
>>
>>343753720
To be able to listen to the music you'd need to watch the credits don't you? Faggot
>>
>>343754116
Skipping credits in general is just a bad thing to do. A lot of games may not even let you do it, or contain a post-credit scene that skips as well.

The other anon is right, it's a mediocre cover and way too many games are using shitty modern artist covers of classic rock songs. Not that Nirvana was anything special anyway, and this is coming from a total grunge child.
>>
>>343753439
>/v/ is full of ADHD dipshit kiddies like these
>>
>>343754950
Unless there's some really good music playing over them or an unseen cutscene, watching credits is literally waste of time and you have to be a colossal autist to deliberately watch them.
>>
Kind of surprised Sucker Punch weren't making Spiderman given they've been quiet so long and obviously have open-world hero game experience, while Insomniac have been pumping out so many games you wonder where they find the time to make a new one.

I wouldn't mind a new Infamous but the second game will be hard to beat in quality.
>>
>>343755138
They're pretty shit with mobility mechanics in their game. I wouldn't trust them to make swinging for spider-man.
>>
>>343745950
There's a big lightning strike near cole at the good ending of 2. You could easily retcon the story and say that revived him or something.
>>
>hype concrete all game
>it's shit
>>
>>343739602
of course.Anyone else feel like infamous never caught the same atmosphere as one ever?I mean there were 3 islands giant skyscrapers,Rooftop battles and it just got the grit down.Also the best choices by far.
>Someone post the bald guy acting scared.Forget his name.
>>
>>343755074
Spoken like an 8th gen faggot who has only played 8th gen games that have 20 minute credits.
>>
>>343754468
I'm sorry but usually when I beat a game, it's super late at night where I should go to sleep.
I'm not gonna stay up another half an hour to read people's names from France who voiced some characters I didn't even know were in the game.
>>
>>343755359
>Finish all the side missions before I do the final boss
>Get Concrete
>Can't use it on anything
That made it even more shit to me. A NG+ would have helped slightly.
>>
>>343755639

Same. Beat it once, charged some goons with the concrete bullshit, put down the controller and never bothered again.
>>
I loved Infamous 1 on release and enjoyed it more than 2, why is it considered a mediocre game again?

I mean the morality system was poorly implemented and the map was a little boring, but otherwise it was a great action platformer with a good plot.
>>
>>343739602
It was ok, but vastly inferior to 1&2.

We should have had a game that continues from the evil end of Inf2, playing as Cole's lieutenant and wiping out human muggles.
>>
>>343756547
The first game just lacked some polish. Though Infamous 2 was one of those few games that actually learn from the first game and improve on everything. Only real fault I had with it was that Cole was basically a new character in the sequel.
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.