[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
everything about this game is too safe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: images(2).jpg (14 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
14 KB, 670x377
everything about this game is too safe
>>
Welcome to Blizzard.

Please wear this safety helmet and knee padding.
>>
even my wallet
>>
You realize that this is what defines modern AAA titles, dont you? They try to appeal to as many people as possible which makes them generic by default. It happens in MMO, FPS, RPG, RTS, its why the entire industry has been stagnating for ages. The only games that try to do thing differently are indies, which is the reason why they have such a committed fan base.

So sell lots of copies you have to make a generic game or else it will be too controversial to appeal to enough people. For some its too hard, for others too sexist, for a different group too open minded and so on. So companies make safe, generic and therefore boring and dull games. Why? Because people still buy them due to hype and marketing. People are too dumb to know what they want and they are also too entitled due to social media and started to be under the impressions that they are fucking game critics who should state an opinion no matter how dull it might be.

Best example are MMOs: every player quits WoW because its boring, but as soon as they play a different MMO they go on the forums and tell people to adjust things in a direction that would turn the game more into WoW. People are fucking retarded and companies have understood that a long time ago.
>>
>>343513578
>>>/vg/147230962
>>
>>343513952
pls no
>>
File: tumblr_lcbqu27OuC1qf4t52o1_500.jpg (120 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lcbqu27OuC1qf4t52o1_500.jpg
120 KB, 500x447
>>343513578
What about flying into the air as Pharah when the enemy has a damage-boosted Widowmaker watching that area?

Checkmate, atheists!
>>
Wow what a riveting discussion point OP.

Fuck off.
>>
>>343513578
Reaper is Pharah's father, just so y'all know.
>>
>>343514924
Deepest?
>>
>>343514924
Reaper is a Latino and Pharah is an Arab, dumb anon
>>
>>343513578
Asking Widowmaker to fuck your ass with a strapon wouldn't be safe
>>
>>343515210
Sombra is Pharah's mother. Sombra was Egyptian.
>>
As opposed to what? Not all games need to be edgy and/or experimental.
>>
Competitive Overwatched is killing the game for me. All this game needs is dedicated servers, but Blizzard will never ever allow for that.
>>
>>343515436
So what I said wasn't wrong.
Pharah's an Arab
>>
>>343515536
Pharah's egyptian ya twat.
>>
>>343515536
>>343515210
Arab isnt a race.
>>
>>343515792
No one ever said it was

Pharah's still an Arab.
Literally no difference between Ancient Egyptian blood and the modern day Arabs there
>>
>>343515960
You keep saying arab like it refers to a specific group of people.

Only Egyptians are Egyptians.
Do you understand? Now stop talking out your ass and go educate yourself a bit.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.