[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you hyped? https://mynintendonews.com/2016/06/ 20/rumou
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: original.jpg (35 KB, 1424x800) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
35 KB, 1424x800
Are you hyped?

https://mynintendonews.com/2016/06/20/rumour-nintendo-nx-as-powerful-as-ps4-neo-and-announcement-due-september/
>>
Obviously bullshit, if true reggie wouldn't come out all "baww it's not about specs we don't compete with ms/sony"
>>
>Another day and another Nintendo NX rumour! However this time around the rumour comes from French publication Gameblog.fr who are apparently one of the biggest French gaming sites out there. The publication reports that the upcoming Nintendo NX platform will be on par with the PlayStation NEO with regards to specifications and will be unveiled to the general public in September, around the time of the Tokyo Game Show. The site also reports that there will be several remasters such as Skyward Sword, Mario Kart, and Smash Bros. There’s also reportedly some third-party titles in the works by Square Enix and Capcom. It is interesting that the publication says that it will be on par with the PlayStation NEO when Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime recently said that the NX isn’t about specs but is instead about content, suggesting it won’t be a powerhouse.

I don't believe a word of it desu. We'll see when they tell us.
>>
Being as powerful as the Neo is nothing to get excited about. Remember these consoles are coming out in 2017.

PC graphics cards are a step ahead already, how much more pathetic will the consoles look by then?
>>
they obviously don't have the contacts sony or microsoft have in tech stuff, it will obviously be another gimmicky console

I want to believe but let's be reasonable. I will still buy itt tthough if they make F-Zero
>>
>>342156728

>rumour

nope
>>
>>342157159
This. Its been this way since the mid 90s.
>>
>>342157159
as if power means shit
>>
Good. Nintendo games are undeniably fun but it's pretty fucking shameful how pathetic their hardware is.
>>
That's not exactly farfetched. It's not like the Neo and Scorpio actually are cutting edge.
>>
>>342157545
Why do you think every console company is making a better version of a barely 3/4 year old console then? Yousa dingus or somethin?
>>
>>342157159
Sure you could make consoles as strong as the best computers but then you would be buying a high-end pc that can only play games and watch netflix and wouldn't cost that much less.
>>
>>342158014
They're not to replace the old ones, idiot. Not any time soon anyhow
>>
>On par with PS4
So it's another shitty Jaguar APU just with Polaris shoved in?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.