[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zelda Lore Discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 20
Which timeline does Breath of the Wild fit into?

I still have my heart set on Adult Timeline. Especially considering how rusted the Master Sword looks on the logo, a feature nobody seems to ever point out
>>
>>341876664
Imprisoning War, post OoT Downfall timeline. It's going to tie off the hole in the story during this time period, where so far, all we know is there was a war, then Ganon was stopped.

>Link lost to Ganon, was killed, was resurrected in BotW (Chamber of Resurrection), the only time Link has canon died was to Ganon in OoT's downfall timeline
>Master Sword in decay, no incarnation of Link to wield it, likely returned to pedestal after Links defeat
>Presumably Zelda's spirit telling Link to "remember", letting us know that he was previously a hero in this timeline
>Hyrule in decay from Ganon, Link dying meaning there was no-one to stop Ganon, Temple of Time in decay means that the sacred realm was indeed breached
>Old man is the descendant of King Hyrule, waiting for Link to resurrect
>Ganon is mentioned as being injured in some way, biding his time and consolidating his power, likely from Link damaging him in their final fight in OoT
>>
>>341877260
>the only time Link has canon died was to Ganon in OoT's downfall timeline

You are forgetting about hero of times ghost being in Twilight Princess
>>
>>341877554
True, I forgot about that, but he still served a purpose at this point, to aid the reincarnated Link. The Master Sword being in decay kinda makes me lean more towards Link from BotW being the resurrected Hero of Time, given that no-one has wielded it after his death.
>>
File: Master_Sword_in_the_Lost_Woods.png (1013 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Master_Sword_in_the_Lost_Woods.png
1013 KB, 1024x768
Question.

I know the basics of Zelda lore but I'm not really too deep into it to know the minor details.

Is there a reason why the Master Sword is always on the pedestal? Is it returned after every game? Does it magically just reappear?
>>
>>341877260
>Old Man is king of Hyrule
Nah. https://twitter.com/lorebro64
>Ganon is injured
Nope. The old man just says the Castle sealed him away. Which was destroyed by Ganon to make room for his, mind you.

>>341877554
Not canon.
>>
>>341878009
>Nope. The old man just says the Castle sealed him away. Which was destroyed by Ganon to make room for his, mind you.
Didn't they say something about how he's gathering his power and he's not at full strength? I recall something about that when they show him
>>
>>341877948
In Ocarina of Time, Sheik tells you that it's like a ship that travels through time.

Sacred Realm = alternate universe where time does not exist.

Master Sword = key to entering Sacred Realm.

Pedestal of Time = the lock.

Sheik says whoever holds the Ocarina of Time and Master Sword holds time itself in their hands.
>>
>>341878158
Yes. He did. And that the time when he would be strong enough was almost at hand.
>>
>>341878418
So instead of being one physical swords its more like a timeless entity that takes multiple forms?
>>
>>341878418
>Sacred Realm = alternate universe where time does not exist.
Then how did Link rest for 7 years to grow if time doesn't exist
>>
File: 1382953300693.gif (1 MB, 167x170) Image search: [Google]
1382953300693.gif
1 MB, 167x170
>>341878009
>Not canon
Here we go again with nostalgia fags who can't let go of their headcanon because Historia blew it the fuck out.
>>
Post Wind Waker

After many years the floodwaters receded and Hyrule was left very fertile land. Nature quickly overtook it hence why it's a wilderness. Very few settlements exist for this reason as well. The old man is a weakened Ganondorf who manage to leak his power out of his stone prison who needs to trick Link into removing the sword and awakening the rest of his power
>>
I honestly think it's a new Hero Fails offshoot of Wind Waker.
>>
>>341878939
Wouldn't the sword still be in his face tho
>>
It's not Link. You're a fake, possibly artificial construct sealed away by the Sheikah until a hero was needed. Hence the lack of a tunic and the right-handidness.

Venom Link confirmed.
>>
>>341878629
Time doesn't "exist" in real life it's a concept invented by humans for organization purposes. Just because the clocks aren't moving doesn't mean your body doesn't still change biologically. The "time" he spent in the sacred realm was equivalent to 7 years outside of the realm
>>
>>341879143
Why is Link still here...just to suffer?

We'll build rupees from his ashes...carry them in to battle with us
>>
It's own new timeline
where the hyrule that got flooded and sealed away at the end of wind waker
the water receded
it's still seal away and whatnot
>>
>>341879143
I think its a waste to not have some sort of character creation if you're artificially made. That would make sense both as a gameplay mechanic and in the world itself.
>>
On the Zelda general in /vg/ someone pointed out a theory about Sheikas being evil. Very interesting.
>>
>>341879350
But then there would be no twist
>>
>>341878982
Yes but after all that time it's reasonable to think the seal is weakening over time. Enough to allow Ganondorf to leak out some of his power and manifest it into the old man. Once the sword is removed he will be back to full strength
>>
>>341879350
Then the twist would be spoiled like MGSVs twist
>>
>>341878009

>Not canon

http://zeldawiki.org/Hero's_Spirit#cite_note-HH-1
>>
>>341879436
>>341879472
It wasn't really spoiled in MGSV because most people assumed it was just for MGS Online or something since it didn't change you.

In this game it wouldn't either because there's so many games that lets you create your own character, especially in open world games. There's so many elements from other RPGs already that it wouldn't seem all that off-putting, plus it would give a nice excuse to have a female link for those that wanted that.
>>
>>341879143
The right hand thing is what baffles me. It makes sense if he winds up bring SS Link since he is the only canon Link to be righty. It's a very deliberate choice to make Wild Link right handed too; much like the tunic or lackthereof. Something about this Link is off, be it an imposter, a pawn, or even a robit.
>>
>>341879959
Aonumas statement on it was something like "it looked weird holding the WiiU gamepad with your left hand and clicking on map items with your right when your character was left handed"
>>
>>341878009
Stop shilling your twitter.
He's the King.
He has knowledge about the Shiekah and the birth of Hyrule.

>>341877260
Impossible. Doesn't line up with what we know. Plus, Ganon killed Link in the final battle, where Hyrule Castle was already gone ruins, in this game it's still there. Also, Old Man states Ganon just appeared one day. Doesn't line up at all.
>>
File: will you show me.jpg (53 KB, 638x600) Image search: [Google]
will you show me.jpg
53 KB, 638x600
>>341878009
>shilling your own Twitter account
>>
>>341880296
>Impossible. Doesn't line up with what we know. Plus, Ganon killed Link in the final battle, where Hyrule Castle was already gone ruins, in this game it's still there. Also, Old Man states Ganon just appeared one day. Doesn't line up at all.
The old man's lying.
>>
>>341880283
Ayyyyyyyyy
>>
File: latest[1].png (609 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
609 KB, 1366x768
>>341880392
Sure, I can buy that, but it still doesn't explain Hyrule Castle. There shouldn't even be Ganon's Tower there. Just a pile of rubble. Historia clearly states this is the fight Link dies in.
>>
>>341880392
Not him, but if this is set in the Downfall Timeline after OoT, the story will end up being completely irrelevant.

>Ganon already has the complete Triforce
>Tries to break free from the Sacred Realm
>Link stops him
>Ganon just tries again later during the Imprisoning War
>>
Couldn't it be in Downfall long after AoL? The Master Sword scene they showed is a recreation of >>341877948
which is where the Master Sword would be left after aLttP, and we know Link didn't touch the Master Sword in LoZ or AoL, which would explain why it's all rusty.
>>
If anyone can reply to this a role a 7 I'll post the embarrassing Zelda lore theories video I made when I was still in elementary school.
>>
>>341881638
ok
>>
>>341878629
He aged because that anon is talking out his ass and making shit up because he misunderstood something said in one of the games. I've been seeing it a SHITLOAD in these threads.
>>
It's in the fallen timeline. Fuck guys. Either that or it's post WW.
>>
>>341881638
>>
>>341880296
>Impossible. Doesn't line up with what we know. Plus, Ganon killed Link in the final battle, where Hyrule Castle was already gone ruins, in this game it's still there. Also, Old Man states Ganon just appeared one day. Doesn't line up at all.

We know jack all about when Link died in the downfall timeline. I would like to point out that Twinrova are still alive in the Oracle games, so for all we know he died before even reaching the spirit temple.
>>
>>341881907

FUCK.

Fine, here you guys go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyeU8lYU8Yc
>>
>>341881490
I've been thinking this too. I don't remember much of the backstory behind the first 2 hames, but didn't Link stop Ganon's resurrection? From what we've seen of BotW it seems Ganon is "alive" but wounded, or stuck in an incorporeal form.

I guess it's possible that Ganon is such a fucking badass he managed to will himself back into existence after 100 years.
>>
>>341882418
Yeah, Ganon's spirit was still around but his followers needed Link's blood to fully revive him. As long as you don't die in AoL, that doesn't happen. Hyrule is also fucking massive in AoL, but largely undeveloped.
>>
>>341877554
Yes but he died after Majora's mask, after growing up, most likely to old age or even a mob, not because he was defeated by Ganon. Not to mention he tells tp link that they're skill is past down their bloodline, which means he settled down before he died. Defeated timeline, Link was defeated while trying to stop Ganon, which supports the reason why he needs to be resurrected.

Learn your zelda history before you make false claims.
>>
>>341881638
>>341882125
>was in elementary in 2009
>can only be 17 years old maximum by now
Underage B&
>>
>Korok
It's post WW.
>>
>>341882765

Nope. I'm 18. The video was uploaded at the very end of my sixth grade year, and my school counted sixth grade as a year of elementary school.
>>
>>341882858
>Koroks are the true form of Kokiri, who can exist in all time lines.
>If they are in the game then it must be post Wind Waker
>Specific Characters have shown up in different timelines, possibly centuries apart many times.

Will you people stop. It could literally be ANY timeline. The only important things in factoring into the timeline is: The State of the Triforce, The State of the Master Sword, and occasionally Ganon.

Master Sword being in the Lost Woods and busted up makes it's position in the Adult Timeline very shaky.
>>
I remember people posting in threads before e3 2014 that they wanted a far future Zelda with tech.

With the Sheikah being a advanced race now I'm thinking they didn't go extinct in WW but moved to another land then came back and drained old Hyrule with their tech because reasons.

Or it's the fallen hero timeline, but wouldn't they still be considered servants of the royal family? In adult timeline they could go off and do their own thing because the old royal family is gone.
>>
>>341883369
>Koroks are the true form of Kokiri, who can exist in all time lines.
source
>>
Since this a Lore thread, rank the Legendary Blades:
- The Four Sword
- The Master Sword
- The Fierce Deity Sword
- The Phantom Sword
- The Lokomo Sword
>>
Theories why ST Link and that old Tetra crew member are nobodies in the Kingdom? Tetra and Hero of Wind probably didn't even die that long ago.
>>
>>341884763

Fuck that, I just want to know what happened to Lineback
>>
I just want a game that is after the Adventure of Link. Is that so much to ask?
>>
>>341884951
doesn't he have a look alike in ST? Probably moves into the new kingdom and died before the kids did.
>>
>>341885176
I think it's literally his grandchild. Linebeck III is his name I think.
>>
>>341885176
>>341885289

Well shit I never remember finding this NPC
>>
File: 1343882165822.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1343882165822.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
>>341877260
Nope.

Here's what we know:

>Calamity Ganon showed up in the same year BotW's Link "went to sleep"

>Calamity Ganon killed innocents and most people have abandoned their villages/outposts in this time, hence ruins everywhere and nature overtaking it

>Calamity Ganon was sealed in Hyrule Castle before he could end Hyrule, the same year Link "went to sleep"

>mention of ancient sea in the past

>Koroks from Wind Waker are in the game

>Goddess statue from Skyward Sword is in the game, in the temple of time

>Temple of time is the same as OoT's temple of time

>implying there isn't going to be a time travel mechanic with two open worlds, one version of the world being thr ruined state you start off in and the other being the "pristine" state with more civilization/towns right when Calamity Ganon comes to power

All signs are pointing to a post Wind Waker/Twilight Princess timeline.
>>
>>341885139
>Wanting MORE decline timeline

This needs to stop. As much as I want it to get a definitive ending with a satisfying conclusion, the past 2 or 3 games have all been in that timeline. Give one of the other 2 a game for once
>>
>>341881907
>2 can play at jackass ya twink
>>
>>341884763
Because ST Link isn't known to be anything special until things start happening. He's not a direct descendant of WW Link any more than anyone else in that kingdom is.
>>
the post Iawata timeline

we are rapidly approaching the dark ages
>>
>>341885439
He was in some shop somewhere. I haven't played ST since release so I don't remember if he was even required to meet.
>>
>Which timeline does Breath of the Wild fit into?

Before Windwaker, before hyrule sunk to the bottom of the ocean, you can tell by the character art being a transitional recration of that staute figure in the main hall when you go down there in windwaker.

And spoilers, the hooded man has the same facial hair/nose/skin complexion as the king of Red Lions or whatever his name is from WW
>>
>>341882858
There's a couple of problems with this. With Spirit Tracks everyone set out to New Hyrule, and we see lots of familiar landmarks from (old) Hyrule in BotW, like Death Mountain, the Temple of Time and that mountain thing from the Zelda 1 art.

And I don't think the Sheikah would ever risk draining the Great Sea, as sooner or later someone might accidentally or deliberately release Ganondorf from his seal. With the sea as a barrier it's safe to say he can't come back.
>>
File: ST_Credits_4.png (23 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
ST_Credits_4.png
23 KB, 256x192
>>341884763
ST Link is not the same or even a relative of WW/PH Link. Alfonzo is most likely a descendant of Gonzo and IS well regarded in ST, being respected by Zelda herself as the former head of the royal guard.

Niko is the exactly the same though. Judging from his nice house he shares with Link, he's done well for himself since the new continent was founded. He probably just didn't desire all of the fame and riches that came with being a permanent fixture in the Hyrule castle and went into retirement after Tetra passed the crown onto ST Zelda's mother.

I like to think he took up residence on the beach at Outset Village, because he always wants to be near the smell and view of the open sea.
>>
>>341885543
I'm temped to think he has to be, the whole reincarantion thing makes sense when a similar face pops up hundreads of years later but come one, its still within a lifetime since Hero of Wind existed. Wouldn't even be hard to believe that Hero of Wind wasn't dead yet when ST Link was born.

In any case he looks just like the guy, and HoW's still recent memory. Unless of course the Kindgom actually just straight up doesn't know about HoW and Tetra found the new Kingdom without him or something.
>>
>>341886229
There's no way the new Hyrule was founded without WW Link. Their royal guard armor is even the tunic. I'd be very surprised if he didn't populate the whole place with Tetra and become king.

If Link and Tetra populated the place together, it's pretty likely there are a good amount of people that look like the Hero of Winds.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 500x364
>>341886479
>if Link and Tetra populated the place
Hilarious

There's a decendent of Lineback and Gonzo so did you just call Lady Tetra a whore?

In all seriousness there seems to have already been people there before Tetra, what with that whole track tower lore.
>>
Everything that's been shown points to this timeline being the defeated hero timeline.

>OOT temple of time is in ruin with no master sword in it, which indicates that it was removed by the hero and taken out, they later show it in the in the woods reminiscence of Lttp.

but how did it get to the woods and placed there if link was defeated?

>Easy i can think of another time Link was almost defeated by Ganondorf and someone else held the master sword for a brief moment of time, Zelda. Because her soul is the reincarnation of the goddess Hylia, she is able to hold the sword, maybe more, because the master sword does and can lose it's power as shown in wind waker and needs to be blessed by Zelda or other means to reawaken. It could also have lost it's power due to link being defeated, making it just another slab of metal, even ganondorf in wind waker wasn't effected by such a sword.

>Link wakes up in a chamber of resurrection after 100 years, then is told to remember his past. He is even called the "Light that must shine upon Hyrule once again." Which means he already tried to do something about these events but was forced to go into a slumber. Hyrule Historia states Link was defeated in that third timeline, not killed, even so, if they needed to resurrect him and it took a 100 years, something must of hit him pretty hard.

the old man

>Could be the king, could be Rauru/Kaepora Gaebora, could be just them saying "Hey look it's like zelda 1 where you meet the old man in the cave." My money is on him be a sage of some sort related to or is Rauru, which is why he gives you the ability to glide, because he used to be an owl too.
>>
>>341887745
B-but Wind Waker?

In wind waker link vanished because he returned to his time and lived out his life, leaving the people of hyrule in the adult timeline to have no hero, so when ganondorf broke the seal they relied on the gods to save them, in turn he was sealed by a flood, while the master sword kept his true powers locked. he escaped again and was defeated by wind wakers link for good and left under the sea, the sword was lost in his stone forehead.

>They also showed art from the original zelda and compared some of the mountains to that art, if they aren't indicating something there then i dunno what they are doing.

Link's hair doesn't look like it did in OOT if thats the same Link.

>Chamber kept him from aging, could of mean his metabolism could've slowed down to a crawl causing his hair to grow very slowly, if not that, then they wanted him to look like all the Links in the fallen hero timeline, which also supports that this is the fallen hero timeline.
>>
zelda lore doesn't make any sense and sucks.
can't prove me wrong u faggots
>>
>>341888186
can you prove that your right?
>>
>>341888263
you answer first
>>
>>341888343
It's entertaining to know the story of Hyrule when you delve into it, like reading a book. You do see the pieces connect and the games are based on just that, a legend. So the lore does work, you can see it in the games. not sure about anyone else, but before it was proven that TP was the child link timeline, there were a bunch of things that connected the dots to it being so, Hero's Shade and the Temple of Time were the biggest indicator.

The original games though didn't focus on the lore until Lttp, which probably when they started really building on it.
>>
File: Dat Franny Fanny.gif (2 MB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
Dat Franny Fanny.gif
2 MB, 750x422
So what do you all make of those guardians all over the place?
Were they shieka stuff gone haywire? Hijacked by Ganon? What stopped them (well most of them)?
I'm interested in that the most, cause I love me some ancient robots in games.
>>
File: Sheikahspacemen.jpg (184 KB, 1007x720) Image search: [Google]
Sheikahspacemen.jpg
184 KB, 1007x720
>>341883535
You've inspired me to produce a new theory.

Observe.
>>
File: 1455851067076.png (75 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455851067076.png
75 KB, 500x500
>>341889470
>when you delve into it, like reading a book.

ahahahahahaa

Worse than Souls fags
>>
>>341889939
You can see a lot of them stopped mid attacking something, it had to be a global effect, some are half way buried in the ground. Judging by the fact they call it "calamity ganon" I'm guessing a ganon blast across hyrule.

>>341890174
Ahahaha you can't come up with anything cleaver to say
>>
File: 1459999422802.jpg (739 KB, 1280x1276) Image search: [Google]
1459999422802.jpg
739 KB, 1280x1276
>>341890547
There's nothing 'clever' that needs saying in light of common sense that Nintendo never gave a shit about deep intricate lore and only cared about making good games first. For nearly 20 years now I've been laughing at these fools who think Zelda's on par with fucking Middle Earth or something.
>>
>>341891168
J.R.R. Did a great job, but Zelda is not on par with his stories. Zelda is a great experience on it's own, you can only compare something like the two if they were going for similar stories which they don't.
>>
File: image:31098.jpg (147 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image:31098.jpg
147 KB, 640x480
Wind Waker sequel confirmed
>>
>>341885440
>All signs are pointing to a post Wind Waker/Twilight Princess timeline.

But then which one is it?
>>
>>341887845
>Chamber kept him from aging

No, it didn't. You find old ass clothes right outside the chamber room. They don't fit him. He grew.
>>
>>341876664
Why does no one have any issue with them doing away with Links classic tunic?
>>
if this is WW timeline then how do you explain the twili?
>>
Idea: Post Wind Waker where Ganondorf wins against Link and Zelda. Gets his wish on the triforce to burn away the ocean, but doesn't kill either of them out of a sense of respect or what ever. Not to mention,Wild Link looks kinda like HoW Link grown up.
>>
>>341895303
read the whole post there buddy
>>341887845
>could of mean his metabolism could've slowed down to a crawl
>>
>>341894891
repostan from last nights lore thread

Wind Waker. My theory is that Eiji "The absolute madman" Aonuma is going to make another failed split timeline parting from Wind Waker where hero of the wind Link dies in the final battle with Ganondorf, and he gets his wish of draining Hyrule.

The BoTW Link is an adult WW Link resurrected. The old man is the King of Hyrule, just more tanned than usual.
Also explains the Koroks and the
>>341893732
"ancient sea" salt

Also why there is only Hyrule Castle, no castle town around it.
>>
>>341877554
Fucking duh? I mean, Link isn't fucking immortal, by the time Adventure of Link happens, every previous Link died.
>>
File: 1464558694786.jpg (89 KB, 614x768) Image search: [Google]
1464558694786.jpg
89 KB, 614x768
It will be either between OoT and WW or a converging timeline between all three.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 250x232) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 250x232
It takes place post WW

>Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks New Hyrule becomes incredibly futuristic due to all the new advancements in technology and newfound peace
>Demise has reincarnated and has grown incredibly powerful after Ganondorf being sealed in WW
>Dubbed "Calamity Ganon", the only way to defeat him is to remove the master sword from the stone Ganondorf in Old Hyrule under the sea. The new Link, touted as the hero, tries and fails to fight Ganon and is killed because he doesn't have the Master Sword
>In a last ditch effort the futuristic Shieka drain the waters and send Link under to the newly fertile Old Hyrule via the reincarnation chamber, while Ganons minions follow suite to prevent Link from aquiring the Master sword
>Link from the technologically advanced future must spiritually relearn what it means to be the hero clad in green by experiencing how the heroes of old had to live and by roughing it and growing stronger he earns the triforce of his ancestors
>Tfw the last fight against Calamity Ganon is in the futuristic Blade Runner style cityscape of New Hyrule
>>
>>341896151
>no castle town around it
We don't know that yet, and if there really is none, we can safely assume that it was destroyed by whatever fucked Hyrule up.
>>
>>341880296
How can he be king if Calamity Ganon is over 100 years old and Link has been asleep 100 years
>>
>>341896105
>but doesn't kill either of them out of a sense of respect or what ever
well he explicitly said he wasn't gonna kill them, before the king fucked up his plans
>>
>>341876664
Holy shit fuck off with this game.

No one fucking cares go back to /vg/
>>
>>341896663
the king seemingly became an immortal spirit or something after hyrule was flooded.

remember in ww it was centuries after the flood and it was the same king from back then
>>
File: Zelda and her Husbando.jpg (224 KB, 1917x1032) Image search: [Google]
Zelda and her Husbando.jpg
224 KB, 1917x1032
>>341896862
Then why did you click on the thread?
>>
>>341893732
Wow, nice find!
>>
>>341896615
There is a video showing the area around the ruined Temple of Time. It shows a familiar fountain, the one that can be found in the middle of OoT's castle town.

https://youtu.be/HGXg0KTgbY0?t=387
>>
File: E3charts-games.png (288 KB, 1525x2025) Image search: [Google]
E3charts-games.png
288 KB, 1525x2025
>>341896862
>No one fucking cares
ayyy
>>
>>341896105
probably this.
Ganon winning and fucking the world up would explain the Skyloft looking thing in the sky.
Hylians probably fucked back off again into the sky and the guardians are probably remnants of trying to stop Ganon after Link failed.
>>
It brings them all together obviously.
>>
>>341897787
>Hyrule Warriors is, in fact, canon
>the 3 timelines have been united as a result of all the timefuckery in it
>>
>>341898628
more lana & cia pls
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.