[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The EA press conference shows that western devs have completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
The EA press conference shows that western devs have completely lost it. Why is Japanese devs the only ones that seem to give a fuck these days? The games that EA and other western devs make are clearly not meant for the traditional player but the new age wave of cancer. They're the ones killing gaming.
>>
That's what happens when your target audience is fat social studies girls and Afro Americans. Just look at the way EA is marketing BF1.
>>
File: RIP1.jpg (15 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
RIP1.jpg
15 KB, 300x295
>>341004939
Even if the games were not plagued with forced female lead characters (muh empowerment) and minorities (muh WW1 and we wuz kangs) they would still suck man

The sooner you realize this the less pissed off you will be. A large part of it has to do with the fact these companies target hire less qualified/talented individuals based on race/gender which is why you end up with pieces of shit games. Companies gotta fill those diversity quotas and appeal to the far left marxist game journalists or else they will get bad shit written about them.

Meanwhile indie devs for the most part don't give a fuck and just create whatever they want - so all the creativity and talented devs are left funnelling resources into smaller budgeted titles because they can't land solid positions anymore in prominent companies or don't get the same oppertunities due to being muh evil white male oppressor.

It's cultural marxism man, it's plaguing everything and the entire entertainment industry along with politics. Eventually it will suck all the creativity out of everything, thought police will be at your door because you aren't thinking the way the government wants you to, and everybody will be spoonfed the same garbage over and over again and told they better enjoy it or else they are racist/sexist.

It's going to be a dangerous fucking world man by the time we are old men. Freedom will be as good as dead, along with creativity and human advancement will stall again because of it.
>>
Invest in Eastern Boland
Wait 5 years
???
Get even more good games
>>
>>341004939

And yet there are still millions of retards that pay them and consequently they will produce even more shit and the retards will gobble it all up.
>>
>>341005769
I find it weird how numerous AAA games are doing forced black guy/empowered woman protagonist even when it clashes with the setting and doesn't actually boost sales. Why would publishers even do that? Who is pulling the strings behind the scenes?
>>
get off my fucking board weeb
>>
>>341006284
>he thinks this isn't weeb site
You're the cancer here, Chad.
>>
>>341004939
I saw this art for sale at a con I went to last month.
>>
File: westpost.jpg (148 KB, 1316x228) Image search: [Google]
westpost.jpg
148 KB, 1316x228
This is more relevant than ever. Westerncuck devs will bow to anything so long as you scream racist or sexist. We should soon start to employ the same tactics to force western devs to our bidding.
>>
File: 1460946152990.jpg (57 KB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
1460946152990.jpg
57 KB, 500x403
>>341007501
>>341004939
>>341005769
>>
>>341007648
>It's bait when people say bad things about muh westerncuck devs.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.