[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw barely any art of AA best girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: Hakari_Mikagami_Portrait[1].png (111 KB, 230x307) Image search: [Google]
Hakari_Mikagami_Portrait[1].png
111 KB, 230x307
>tfw barely any art of AA best girl
>>
Oh well.
>>
That's because AA is shit
>>
>>340035840
>spends the entire first half of the game actively trying to ruin your life and fuck up investigations in order to get innocent people arrested because that's what AA villains do
>suddenly decides to help you out in the last couple of cases
>never apologizes for basically doing the same thing Debeste Senior was doing, or even mentions it at all
>I'm supposed to like her anyway because she did one good thing after 20 bad ones
Yeah fuck off hag lover
>>
AA3>AA1>DD>AJ>AA2>AAI2>AAI1
>>
I'm sure she'll get some once AAI3 happens
>>
>>340036637
Did she fuck with Edgeworth because of, yet again, suspicion of corruption? She was just doing her job, was it?
>>
>>340038873
What? Assuming I'm deciphering your post correctly, she pulled all the standard AA villain tricks. She argued with Edgeworth, and when she realized that she was wrong/losing the argument (i.e., Edgeworth was probably right) she just came up with some bullshit excuse to have him removed from the investigation, denied access to relevant places/people/evidence, she keeps trying to force her puppet "prosecutor" into the investigation (obviously an anti-corruption measure), and she obviously did the usual witness manipulation that everyone in AA does.

She might as well have been Von Karma up until the end of case 4, at which point she helps you by betraying Blaize, and somehow that single moment is supposed to redeem three cases' worth of borderline mustache curling villainy?
>>
File: 129.jpg (509 KB, 1224x3188) Image search: [Google]
129.jpg
509 KB, 1224x3188
>>340035840
Correct statement, wrong picture.
>>
File: copyright lawyers laughing.jpg (113 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
copyright lawyers laughing.jpg
113 KB, 640x360
What's the best law school that would make one as capable as Edgeworth?
>>
File: AHHHH.gif (7 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
AHHHH.gif
7 KB, 256x192
>>340041778
The Von Karma school welcome you fool
>>
>Complain about the lack of art for characters
>Never try to commission it
>>
File: gk2sprite-shimon.png (10 KB, 112x152) Image search: [Google]
gk2sprite-shimon.png
10 KB, 112x152
>You will never adopt a qt cow shota
>>
>>340042118
I'm not Commisioner Gordon
>>
>>340041627
I WANNA EAT MEAT WITH MS VIOLA
>>
File: Ema_Skye_Portrait.png (254 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
Ema_Skye_Portrait.png
254 KB, 360x480
i never played rise from the ashes, but im playing apollo justice and.. just goddamn.. just

this IS the most perfect woman i have ever seen. im so fucking mind blown. holy shit. this is the god tier waifu material everyone's talking about.

i am a social person, i've had gfs, i've had sex, but i have never been so attracted to a fictional character before.
>>
>>340035840
She has never been the best. she was even the worst annoying cunt between case 2-3.
>>
>>340035840
What's that hair supposed to be? Am I missing something or is it like that just cause?
>>
>>340042449
Go away Lana, she's not even that good in AJ. "Depressed from life not going the way she wanted" sounds fine on paper and all but when it manifests in having overly long idle animations of her ignoring the player over and over it's not a good thing.
>>
>>340039436
She thought Edgeworth was corrupted. Sebastian was under her control and putting him in Edgeworth's place would've meant making sure Edgeworth wouldn't be able to pollute the crime scenes and evidence to his advantage. Of course the issue was that she was misguided due to Edgeworth being right and Sebastian being a retard, so she comes off as excessively antagonistic. But once she sees that Edgeworth would rather do what he believes in rather than holding on to his badge, she comes around and enlists his help to expose Blaise.
>>
>>340041778
You will never have logic chess powers that make anyone confess anyway
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.