[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Top 5 Favorites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 11
File: oblivion.jpg (81 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
oblivion.jpg
81 KB, 1024x768
post your all time Top 5 favorites or your Top whatever

nox
fallout 1
gothic 1
legacy of kain: blood omen
gorky 17
bonus: stonekeep
>>
>>339944014
sell me on stonekeep and nox
>>
File: Stonekeep.jpg (63 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
Stonekeep.jpg
63 KB, 970x545
>>339944868
stonekeep is oldschool dungeon crawler with huge world as you explore it floor by floor, crawling, with varied weaponry, original and amazing magic, great world and intense combat
your skills improve by actually using them, throughout you gain a varied party of hardcore or drunken dwarves, not-so-faggy elf, a magic loving pixie, a friendly goblin, or a shaman
all in live motion captured effects

NOX IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FREE ON ORIGIN
nox is a straightforward action packed rpg, with three different classes, each completely different playstyle, and each with distinct progression through the story and varied status of each location, for example as a warrior you hunt for artefact and go to eliminate the whole wizard castle, as a wizard you sneak through/annihilate the warrior fortress, and as a conjurer both of those are being overrun by orcs or undead
it is simple to learn, but a goddamn fun to play, i return to it every year religiously
>>
My perosnal fav game of all time

LTTP
MegaMan X
Gears UE/1
Dark Souls
MGS 2

>>339944014
sell me on gothic
>>
>>339945892
Not him but its got a very unique feel since the entire game takes place in a prison colony surrounded by a magical barrier that lets you pass in but kills you if you try to leave. There's 3 different camps you can join and the game's world is completely handmade and packed with hidden goodies. As you train your weapon skills, your animations change and your character can attack quicker and more frequently. and the game has a full day/night cycle with NPC schedules. If you play it, get the player kit and system pack to get rid of the 25FPS cap. Also new camp best camp
>>
File: gothic1.jpg (111 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
gothic1.jpg
111 KB, 1024x768
>>339945892
open living world in a mining penal colony with three different camps, each with different goals, and an engaging story as you progress, while not being definitely stuck to a single class, as you can choose what you want when the option arises, be it a hookah smoking fighter with nature based spells, a warrior in a magical armor with huge rune two handed sword, or becoming a necromancer, summoning skeleton armies and throwing death waves left and right

you explore the world as a noone, overestimate your abilities on various and original creatures, while sequentially learning your skills from people around as they teach, as your character changes his moves and style to fit the progress of skills
completely and brilliantly voiced
>>
File: dogedansen.gif (2 MB, 360x414) Image search: [Google]
dogedansen.gif
2 MB, 360x414
Guild Wars
Diablo 2
Counter-Strike
Divinity: Original Sin
GTA4
>>
>>339944014
Yo anon Nox is dope as shit, still remember playing this as a kid. Fun as heck, especially trolling people with Wizard bugging out at the spikes or teleporting out to the water.
>>
>>339946730
it just came up on Origin, go get your free copy anon
>>
In no particular order;
Banjo Kazooie
No More Heroes
Bastion
Arcanum
Eternal Darkness

>>339944014
I vaguely remember having a copy of Nox at some point in time. How is it?
>>
>>339946928
Does it come with working multiplayer if so that's dope as shit, because the only working multiplayer is with the community and they're godlike at the game.
>>
>>339947064
its great, replayability is cool, there arent really any dull moments, and it plays amazingly
theres a free copy on Origin now
>>
diablo 2 and LOD
dark souls
eternal darkness
rayman 2
dragon age origins
>>
>>339948768
as far as i know it is, im actually awaiting a new wave of players because of this
>>
>>339949130
Dude just tell the old Nox community and they will join, they've got their own servers setup and they're basically working on recreating Nox.
>>
File: dbts.jpg (26 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
dbts.jpg
26 KB, 300x250
die by the sword
descent: freespace
hostile waters
undying
alpha protocol
>>
File: incubation.jpg (97 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
incubation.jpg
97 KB, 640x480
incubation
fahrenheit
saints row 2
opposing force
far cry 1
>>
>>339949130
Aww, the game doesn't work. Won't start.
>>
>>339949987
shit, it started for me with no difficulties
what op system are you using?
im running on Win7, maybe try to look for a fix, it should be available for all
>>
lol this whole thread
>>
Unsorted:

Mount and blade warband
Age of empires 3
Worms 4 Mayhem
Stronghold crusader
Rise of nations
>>
>>339951286
>Age of empires 3
why not 2 anon ;_;
>>
File: commandos.jpg (248 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
commandos.jpg
248 KB, 1024x768
how can i pick just a handful of games when there are so many
>>
>>339951646
It's not comfy enough
>>
>>339944014
>edh JO JO
>>
>>339952192
>DU RA KA EN JO
>>
File: aoe2.png (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
aoe2.png
1 MB, 1680x1050
>>339952010
but how can you say that
>>
File: harvester.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
harvester.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
dark messiah
bards tale
descent
hexplore
>>
File: carma.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
carma.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
bump
>>
File: kings quest mask.jpg (35 KB, 640x415) Image search: [Google]
kings quest mask.jpg
35 KB, 640x415
king
kingpin
deus 1
citizen kabuto
sw racer
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.