[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overwatch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: GimmeTheCute.jpg (87 KB, 750x940) Image search: [Google]
GimmeTheCute.jpg
87 KB, 750x940
Who else is chasing those spray challenges? Share your accomplishments, tips and rage.

The Winston and Lucio challenges are fucking impossible for me.
>>
>>339713180
You gotta learn to be efficient. Like, the toilet in my dorm is pretty far away so during gaming sessions, to cut back on bathroom-break time, I sometimes pee in my roommate's butt so that only he has to make the trip. We switch every now and then of course. Of course.
>>
>>339713343
Clever
>>
File: 1463925491556.jpg (441 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
1463925491556.jpg
441 KB, 1000x1200
>Attack on Route 66
>Be Mercy
>Reinhardt has his shield ready
>Doors open and everyone goes off on their own
>Genji crawls out of Bastion's ass and kills Reinhardt
>Genji unleashes his ultimate and is coming for me
>noescape.jpg
>Pull out my pistol as a last attempt to survive
>Unload my gun on his head
>He dies and his ultimate only lasted 1 second

Shit was so cash, I'm glad I avenged my husbando
>>
Who else made a thread without checking the catalog>>339708317
>>
>>339714309
hmmm.. my OP is talking about the challenges while that thread is an obvious shitpost. fuck off
>>
>>339714398
But if you don't start a thread with bait or shitpost then it just dies off in like 1 minute because the horde of retards isn't bumping.
>>
>>339714398
fuck off and keep your shit game contained to one thread faggot
>>
>>339714561
>implying one of the most played games in this current time period is shit
Your face is shit.
>>
Three times now I've killed over four people with Junkrat's rip tire, but somebody on my team technically got their bullet to do the final hit on one or two of them so I only get top-right-corner credit for three of them.

The game shouldn't say you eliminated someone when the game only registers it as an assist.

Also as a Lucio main, fuck trying to get three kills while wall grinding in one life. I accidentally managed to do two once. I've had better luck trying to get Widowmaker's achievements.
>>
>>339714849
That fuckin wallriding challenge is ridiculous. How'd you get two? I keep trying the Lijiang tower wallride->boom the enemies off the bridge but that doesn't occur often enough.
>>
>>339713343
Of course.
>>
>>339714849
>Widowmaker's achievements
I got that one headshot while jumping cheevo. Still don't know how, probably got knocked out of an elevated position while shooting.
>>
The hardest ones are the tteleport 20 people as symmetra in one game and 4 discord orb kills / assists in 6 seconds as zenyatta.

You have to have 4 ults in one game for that to be useful and your team has to die a good bit without getting your teleporter killed early.
>>
>>339715164
Ledges, all you do is pray for 3 people to do easy knockbacks
>>
File: 1464873863259.jpg (35 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1464873863259.jpg
35 KB, 720x540
Wow, people actually play this?
>>
>>339713180
The Lucio one is pretty much impossible, most of the others can be done with luck but that one you have to work hard for it, no way you're going to kill 3 guys randomly while grinding walls when the best way to grind is to keep jumping for one thing to another.

I can't even begin to imagine doing it on console.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.