[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why doesn't microsoft just buy out nvidia, amd, and intel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: ringo.png (448 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ringo.png
448 KB, 1280x720
why doesn't microsoft just buy out nvidia, amd, and intel so that sony & nintendo cannot make consoles any more? microsoft literally wins by default

tell me why this isn't literally fullproof.
>>
>>339643748

Sometimes I like to give /v/ the benefit of the doubt. But then I see posts like this that are so incredibly stupid
>>
>why doesn't microsoft just spend hundreds of billions of dollars at the absolute least to buy out each of the hardware manufacturers so that they can go bankrupt within the week?

>it's literally fullproof
>>
>>339644395
that doesn't answer anything you retard.
it can't be a case of honor because thats a jap thing and microsoft, nvidia, amd, and intel are either american or jewish so underhanded tactics like that should be fair game.

tell me, how is microsoft still around when they're this bad at business that they overlook such a surefire way of victory in the console market? they could literally force a monopoloy without anybody being able to do shit.

>>339644652
>bankrupt
>when all of the money from consoles, gpu's and cpu's are comining in as well as your typical windows money.

the fuck is with this board, why is everybody dumb as fuck?
>>
Because there are anti monopoly laws that cock block them
>>
>>339644851
>completely out of money
>but it's okay, if we did have money we could pay for production of those consoles and gpu's and cpu's, as well as the labour costs for all of our employees + all of the ones we just bought
>>
File: 1450529081391.jpg (25 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
1450529081391.jpg
25 KB, 250x201
>>339643748
Yeah, I'll take "threads created by 12 year olds" for 200$
>>
>>339643748
>tell me why this isn't literally fullproof.
Well, first off, it's "foolproof" not "fullproof" you fucking retard.
Now to answer your question it's because of two reasons
A) Microsoft cannot afford to buy out all three of those companies.
B) Even if they did have the money, anti-monopoly laws in the US would prevent any such acquisitions.

Please do not post on this board again until you finish high school.
>>
File: 1456071627860.png (334 KB, 1177x718) Image search: [Google]
1456071627860.png
334 KB, 1177x718
Sony cannot be stopped no matter what you do.
>>
Adding to this because OP is a tucking moron. Say they buy out nvidia and AMD... So fucking what? Both AMD and Nvidia buy their chips from a manufacturing company that costs billions... Should Microsoft buy them too? No they can't you little dumb shit
>>
>>339644983
>>
>>339643748
>>339643748
microSoFT JUST BUY THE WORLD AD THEY MAkeE Games
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.