[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FG thread : «««««««««may»»»»»»»»» edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 1464554660293.gif (2 MB, 293x199) Image search: [Google]
1464554660293.gif
2 MB, 293x199
Last thread was maxed out.

Ibuki was delayed to the end of June.
However the character IS playable, as seen on the twitch stream of capcom fighters.

Alternate costume seen here : https://clips.twitch tv/capcomfighters/WanderingHyenaNoNoSpot
>>
File: 21614950848-index-0000002973.jpg (89 KB, 654x370) Image search: [Google]
21614950848-index-0000002973.jpg
89 KB, 654x370
>casual outfit from IV is back
MOCHI KUNOICHI
>>
File: checkmate.png (396 KB, 640x448) Image search: [Google]
checkmate.png
396 KB, 640x448
>>339535459
>We wanted to clear up the confusion around the release of Ibuki in #SFV. She will be released alongside Story Mode at the end of June.
>We planned for her to come out at the end of May/beginning of June but there were unforeseen delays. Thank you for being patient.
>Moving forward we will work to communicate information surrounding content releases in SFV at a much more rapid pace.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 595x841) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 595x841
>Region Filer for battle lounge/Ranked
>CFN overhaul which would include
*An actual website to view your replays and save yours/others
*Better filter options
*Better ways to connect with friends and rivals
>Zenny shop
>Discounted prices on survival colors because fucking hard mode
>Arcade mode for the casual (with final boss)
>Mini games
>Daily challenges
>Drop the stock messages from battle lounges and let me make my own shit
>Fix the BGM for ranked so I don't have to here plain karate mans theme 24/7
>Fix Kens face
Also Capcom need to speak to us as fans.....as buyers. At this point they need to be sucking are dicks

Maybe then this game will hold up

>nb4 c-c-casual fag

I play the game like every day
>>
Why did they get so surprised?
>>
File: 1451747957278.webm (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1451747957278.webm
2 MB, 480x360
GNU/linux port when?
>>
>>339535459
>Ibuki was delayed to the end of June.
So what does this mean for the Story Mode update?

Is that pushed back or is Ibuki just dropping with it?
>>
>>339537525
Ibuki will drop as the same time as the story mode.
>>
>>339537110
>"We'll have a blog with more info surrounding the June content and other topics the community has brought up in the next day or so."

So will they actually talk about stuff like 8 frame delay and fill us in on future game changes? I want to get my damn hopes up for a change.
>>
>>339537437
I would never want to be so free and open source that I do embarrassing shit like this public.
>>
>>339537178
Capcom is very specific about what these guys are allowed to show at these location tests for some reason. No alternate costumes, no training mode to figure out damage/frame data, etc. The damage/frame data I guess is so people don't freak out if something is really broken in an old build. The costumes, I have no idea, mayne they're not rated by the ESRB yet or something.
>>
Will the story update fix Ibuki's theme in SFV? Even SFIV's version of Twilight was good. The new one sounds like a Naruto butt-rock cover I would find on YouTube. First theme from a DLC fighter I legitimately don't like.
>>
>>339536816
Fuck, I want slutpockets.
>>
>>339537172
Too bad the FGC community isn't as dedicated or autistic as the Smash community--they would've been modded/hacked all this shit into the game last month
>>
File: when shit hits the fan.jpg (15 KB, 200x304) Image search: [Google]
when shit hits the fan.jpg
15 KB, 200x304
>>339537172
RANKED LOBBYS
>>
>>339538250
>B-but we modded Mika's butt slap back in! Victory!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.