[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/goty/ no shitposting edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: 9001 hours in paint.png (731 KB, 1539x893) Image search: [Google]
9001 hours in paint.png
731 KB, 1539x893
>itt we post our top 5 goty
No shitposting just friendly discussion pls

1. Undertale
2. MGS V
3. Halo 5
4. Splatoon
5. Hotline Miami 2

all opinions are welcome!
>>
I'll wait for the /v/gas to tell me what GOTY was.
>>
1.Fallout 4
2.Halo 5
3. MGSV
4.Hotline Miami 2
Really want to put undertale in but I've yet to play it but I might end up sometime soon
>>
>>316511185
>Games unarguably better than Undertale in any reasonable's person opinion released in 2015 (Chronological order)
Bloodborne
Pillars of Eternity
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Shadowrun: Hong Kong
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Super Mario Maker
The Age of Decadence

If you honestly disagree with any of the games listed above being better than Undertale, you're a retard and not worth listening to.

>Games that may or may not be better than Undertale but are about on par released in 2015 (Chronological order)
Blackguards 2
Cities: Skylines
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Ori and the Blind Forest
Titan Souls
Crypt of the Necrodancer
Splatoon
Massive Chalice
Rocket League
Galak-Z: The Dimensional
Volume
Until Dawn
Soma
Prison Architect
Downwell
Yoshi's Woolly World
Rise of the Tomb Raider
StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void

If you honestly think Undertale is for sure better than every single one of all of the games listed above, you're a retard and not worth listening to.
>>
>>316511185
>no shitposting
>game of the year of the year

its already too late
>>
>>316512291
you realize posting this pasta when nobody even mentioned undertale at all is counter productive to your shitposting right?
>>
1.Sengoku Basara 4 Sumeragi
2.Bloodborne
3.Witcher 3
4.Metal Gear Solid 5
5.Monster Hunter 4
>>
>>316511185
I have only four.

1. MGSV
2. Hotline Miami 2
3. Splatoon
4. Undertale
>>
>>316512430
>1. Undertale
you're a next level shit poster man
>>
>>316512430
look at op's list
>>
1. witcher 3
2. Bloodborne
3. Undertale
4. Fallout 4
5. MH4U

Honorable mention: mgsv
>>
>>316512724
Take out Fallout 4, and I'd want to hang out with you.
>>
>>316512845
what an autist
>>
>>316512430
Autism?
>>
1:Fallout 4
>
>
>
10000:Everything else
>>
>>316511185

1. Witcher 3
2. Bloodborne
3. MGSV

that's all i got, haven't played the other contenders
>>
File: 1446445434592.jpg (66 KB, 463x537) Image search: [Google]
1446445434592.jpg
66 KB, 463x537
Necrodancer and MGSV are the only ones I've enjoyed, and I don't think MGSV deserves an award for the huge disappointment it was.

I can still have fun riding around invading bases, but I just wish it was the game we were shown it would be...
>>
>>316511185
8/10

Points for contrast
>>
File: derp.jpg (178 KB, 425x641) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
178 KB, 425x641
>>316512291
There are multiple aspects of undertale that make it better than all of the games you listed. You can't objectively judge something if no-one's unanimously decided on what makes things good in the first place.

You're just being biased and disregarding an experience that multitudes of people enjoyed on the basis that you hate the fanbase.
>>
1. Witcher 3
2. MGSV
3. Bloodborne
4. MM 3DS
>>
>>316511185
did you play witcher 3, bloodborne or Fallout 4?
>>
File: What a mess we made-1.png (722 KB, 1238x1188) Image search: [Google]
What a mess we made-1.png
722 KB, 1238x1188
>Undertale
Half the votes it gets on polls are shitposters trying to get a reaction out of people. The other half are genuine retards. There's no way to tell from all the blatant fanboyism on one hand and shitposting/falseflagging on the other.

>MGS5
While the gameplay is fun, the mission structure and world gets a bit too repetitive, it was also underwhelming when it comes to story and cutscenes, and probably had 1/4 of its story cut at the end

>Witcher3
Good on a lot of aspects. But combat is mediocre which degrades the whole experience. The world/story is also much more interesting to witcher fans than it is for non-witcher fans, some of which think the world isn't that interesting, while characters are its saving grace.

>Bloodborne
Hated because it's a PS4 exclusive. Also because DS fanbase has become cancerous every since the DaS PC port. Some people go as far as saying DaS2 is better than Bloodborne. The most genuine criticism comes from it not having as much replayability as other Souls games, but DaS2 having a lot of different builds doesn't save it from being the worst one. I think the first playthough experience is what matters the most in Souls games, having the best MP helps but is secondary, BB lacks in that last department but exceeds in the first. Having a well constructed world, a theme shift midway through, and areas that change over time.

>Fallout4
no.

I'd vote for Bloodborne. But it'll even win anything because it's not multiplat (very few people here played it) and on top of that is an exclusive to the most hated console on /v/
>>
>>316514153
Fallout 4 is immersive and fun, why the flat no?
>>
1. W3 for best production quality, best quest, best DLC, best graphics
2. Undertale for best music, best characters, most innovative, best emotional hooks
>>
File: 266.jpg (678 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
266.jpg
678 KB, 1024x768
1. Monster Hunter 4U
That's... the only 2015 game I've played.
>>
File: 1411506967056.jpg (106 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1411506967056.jpg
106 KB, 450x450
>>316514153

Tryhard hipster detected.
>>
op here
forgot bloodborne
>>
The year isn't even fucking over yet, there are still a ton of games like Xenoblade X, Just Cause 3, and Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon that could be GOTY material. Call me back in a month.
>>
File: fallout4.webm (3 MB, 683x384) Image search: [Google]
fallout4.webm
3 MB, 683x384
>witcher 3
>mgsV
>fallout4
cancerous as fuck
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.