[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you want to see? What do you not want to see?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: dragon-ball-xenoverse-2.png (94 KB, 590x322) Image search: [Google]
dragon-ball-xenoverse-2.png
94 KB, 590x322
What do you want to see?
What do you not want to see?
>>
>>339287567
>What do you want to see?
Make your own Hentai maker

>What do you not want to see?
Grinding and learning shitty vegeta moves
>>
>actual what if scenarios and not just the same story weve seen a million times but with the presence of your donut steel
>Dragon Ball Super characters
>More and better customization options
>More races (Kai, Androids, etc)
>stats that arent tied to clothes
>>
>transformations for every race(super namek/all freezer forms/unlocked potential)
>android and bio-android race
>kid buu body type for majins
>ayylmao race
>ssj hair spikes
>tails for CaC saiyan
>ssj3/god/blue for saiyan CaC
>no infinite skill use for ssj
>no rng
>no super armor
>more 1vs1 PQs there are like only 3 in XV1
>bring back giant grape festival
>only get skills from PQs making all clothes buyable
>more colorable clothes
>no stats on clothes
>better netcode
>more options for host in pvp like removing timer/zsouls/items
>no ranked (if they do keep it make alt+f4ing punishable by removing points)
>anti cheat software for pvp
>use menu instead of hub world
>more strike ultimates
>less useless or condition zsouls (like enemy needs to revive to activate zsoul)
>modifiable combos and auras
>more characters (movie characters)
>offline tournament mode(CPU vs CPU tournament)
>difficulty settings
>more stages for local pvp
>text chat
>more poses
>ability to import character from XV1
>vegetas pink badman shirt
>piccolos postboy outfit from the driving episode
>>
File: cant be this cute.png (390 KB, 700x691) Image search: [Google]
cant be this cute.png
390 KB, 700x691
>>339287567
>you can now customize the color of your ki, supers and ultimates as well
>transformations for Bu's and Frieza's races
>less RNG bullshit
>since there's no female frieza i want to wear girl's clothes with my asexual character
>>
>>339288136
>ssj3/god/blue for saiyan CaC
You do understand that they at least try to make the game balanced, right? Saiyans can't have dozens of transformations while other races have nothing. If you mean wigs, then cool.
>>
Saiyan tails
Giant slugs
Frost demon transformations
Buu transformations
Weapon movesets
Garlic jr
Transformation hair spike

Super armor
>>
>>339288609
then give other races a boost or make base saiyans weak as fuck
there are many ways to balance it so that saiyans aren't OP but that probably won't happen since this is DB where anything other than saiyans are weak as fuck
>>
File: POTW 06 29 2014.jpg (179 KB, 1916x1054) Image search: [Google]
POTW 06 29 2014.jpg
179 KB, 1916x1054
>>339287567
More game modes
Bigger stages
Deeper combat (at least a little)
Can change fighting style of CaC, not just special moves
Better sound effects for the love of fucking god
The game be focused on Dragonball Super
>>
>>339289283
>More game modes
>Bigger stages

Imagine if they ditched making the game seem like a "Fighting" game and tried turning into a team battle game with modes like CTF and KOTH
>>
>>339289548
That would be pretty sick, They've already dabbled with CTF in XV1 with those dragonball missions.

They would have to make some heavy changes/improvements to the movement though.
>>
>>339289548
>team battles
considering the AI form the first game
no thanks
>>
>>339290509
>AI
Why would there be AI in a team game?
>>
>>339290574
Hold on let me explain my post better, I responded in a rude way.

I dont mean things like CTF in single player, i mean have it in online modes. 4v4 KOTH and stuff with 8 real players

I wouldnt support this in singleplayer either
>>
>>339290574
are you implying they should make it online exclusive?
that would be awful since the game would die in first 3 months like the first game
>>
>>339289283
I still love that ESF has taken so long we've not only gotten 1 official DB game on pc but we're gonna get another one. Fucking vaporware mod.
>>
>>339290770
Maybe co-op vs AI?
>>
want to see:
>more customisation options
>no stats on clothes or some system with the outfit you see not being affected by which armour you choose
>transformations for freiza race
>something different for super saiyan, get rid of the ki spam

what i dont want
>super armour
>>
>>339291045
like PQs?
they should first fix the shitty netcode
>>
- Customizable basic attacks and stances for OCs
- Some level of customization for the existing characters, so that most of them aren't useless compared to OCs
- Overall deeper and more balanced combat mechanics
- Some changes to supers/ultimates so that the faster ones/tracking ones aren't the only worthwhile attacks
- Transformation skills redone (Unlock Potential is kind of passable as is, but SSJ and Kaioken need complete reworks) and more transformation skills for other races besides Saiyans
- Less retarded RNG, some grind is fine because that's the game but XV1 takes it so far that it becomes anti-fun after a while
- Better fucking audio mixing, holy shit XV1's sound design feels like it was done by a half-deaf intern
- Improved story mode that doesn't rush things as much and does more with the concept
- Beam struggles
- Maybe some more Dragon Ball stuff
- Better environment destruction, even if it's mostly cosmetic

- Even more grindan
- Any of the "cutscene attack" type stuff that's popular in licensed anime games like the Naruto ones and some previous DBZ titles, not having those was one of the stronger points of XV
- Heavy focus on GT and/or Super
- Overall rushed cash-in on the first game, I want this to be "oh shit the first game did better than expected, let's make a really good sequel with a better budget and all," not "oh shit the first game did better than expected, let's hurry up and shit out another one while people still care."
>>
>>339287567
Honestly, don't know, I guess new storyline as long as it's simple, but not retarded.

What I don't want to see is RNG.
>>
>>339290971
I still remember finding out that XV was coming to PC.
I never thought I'd see the day where an official DB game was released on the PC.
Development for ESF has seemed to pick up a bit at least.
>>
>>339287567
A game that is not killed in 6 months

A game being killed in 6 months
>>
do you guys think that dragon ball super stuff will be in the game, i expect battle of gods and resurrection of f as they are now in xenoverse 1.

hopefully we get universe 6 but it might end up as dlc tho with the game coming out this year and it being newish
>>
>>339293930
U6 has been around for months already and the game doesn't release until fall; there's more than enough time for them to add that stuff.
Adding to that the fact that Funimation were hoping to get the rights to Super ready to air this summer, it'd be a good tie-in for US sales.
>>
>>339288136
tldr faggot opinons
>>
>>339287567
Budokai 4; Tenkaichi 4; Super DBZ 2; Advanced Adventure ;, a DBZ game that plays closer to a traditional 2D game with motions and all; something entirely new with good gameplay.

Xenoverse 2
>>
>>339295036
>wanting a good game is bad
kill yourself
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.