[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /u/ - Yuri

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62
File: 1458795185993.jpg (140 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458795185993.jpg
140 KB, 1280x720
*Screenshots, pages, and discussion about general series, current or old, not covered by an existing thread, be it yuri, fanservice, subtext or goggles. Canon and non-canon both welcome.
*News reports about things relevant to our interest
*Original content that doesn't fit any specific thread topics
*Pretty much anything that doesn't have or need its own thread.
>>
I remember someone bringing up Luck&Logic sometime during the season. Was it in any way /u/ relevant?
>>
>>2017949
That someone was Mugino, so most likely not.
>>
File: 4CC.png (540 KB, 1000x943) Image search: [Google]
4CC.png
540 KB, 1000x943
I won't even apologize this time around. It's not like I can actually do something about threads getting deleted.
Poll: http://pastebin.com/EVbTZAD5
Piratepad: http://piratepad.net/1g4yE56442

>>2017949
Not really.
>>
File: 54279926_p0.jpg (442 KB, 760x1079) Image search: [Google]
54279926_p0.jpg
442 KB, 760x1079
Does anyone have a link to the archive?
>>
>>2017962
It's down for maintenance iirc.
>>
>>2017960
It's probably because of that "debate" in the last posts of that thread. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>2017962
http://deploy.loveisover.me/u/
>>
Wait, so now the OP just keeps deleting his prior thread so he can start a new one at 300ish replies?

This is getting ridiculous.
>>
File: supersadbocchi.png (98 KB, 378x394) Image search: [Google]
supersadbocchi.png
98 KB, 378x394
So many fallen Generals. This calls for extra sad Bocchi.
>>
>>2017973
Did you mean to say it wasn't a mod who deleted it? Like a thread OP is able to delete an entire thread he started even after an amount of time has passed?
>>
>>2017966
Or maybe it's because of fucking pic related.
You autists never learn, there are two fucking generals besides this one which you can use before they fall off the board.
>>
File: luck & logic.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
luck & logic.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>2017949
some couples need to kiss to Gattai
Venus x Yurine and Chloe x Valkyrie
Arthemis x Mana only need hug
and the Veronica x Nemesis need a bite
but is not very relevant spending more time on random battle, they keep they patner in the end, though
>>
>>2017983
It's people creating new threads the second bump limit is reached
People don't seem to know how slow boards work.
>>
>>2017983
No way, the thread was there for a long time, it is no coincidence it got deleted when people started fighting.
>>
>>2017987
This is 4chan. It was founded on the basis of anons insulting each other over the internet.
>>
Ignoring the fighting.

What are the safe picks this coming season?
And with safe picks I mean series that are guaranteed won't pull something bad in the middle.
>>
>>2017983
>>2017986
You got it wrong. There was another general thread after R: 351/ 48 (>>2017983), which got deleted less than 3 hours ago. That is what people are talking about.
>>
>>2017989
>yuri
>safe picks
That's adorable
>>
>>2017987
>when
More like 7h after.
Weird thing is the thread was already past the bump limit anyway.
>>
>>2017991
I know there was, I was the one who posted the mod pic in it.
>>
>>2017989
Things like that doesn't exist.
>>
>>2017960
>tfw after the final you wanted a /u/ /fit/ team
>yuruyuri and AHNOLD goalhorns together never
bochi.jpeg
>>
>>2017988
But when the fights derail the thread too much, it seems the mods delete the thread.
>>
>>2018001
They seem to dislike conversations getting too meta, but I thought there was some interesting stuff about Japanese attitudes towards yuri in that thread.
>>
>>2017992
>>2017997
Stop playing dumb, Pandora was a safe pick this season, so was Hidan no Aria AA past season.

What are the series like that this season?
>>
>>2018010
Fuck safe picks, what's our next Cross Ange?
>>
File: 1459064657943.jpg (190 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459064657943.jpg
190 KB, 1280x720
>>2018010
I'm gonna miss Pandoradio, hope there's something as gay and adorable next season. I have my eyes on Saki with ping-pong.
>>
>>2018010
>series that are guaranteed won't pull something bad in the middle
I repeat, those things doesn't exist. Nothing is guaranteed.

Dragon lesbian project fired all of their staff, Yuyushiki getting new OVA, Saki getting new spin off manga and Precure is the best show of winter 2016. All bets are off.
>>
>>2017989
Bakuon!! should be save but hard to say how much yuri teasing it will have.

Sailor Moon Crystal obviously.

Unhappy is also a save SoL pick with probably some yuri teasing because one of the girls attracts females or something like that.

Other then that, just keep your eyes open, there is going to be a pleasent surprise like every season.
>>
>>2018008
Honestly it was more infortmative - and thus interesting - than the majority of stuff that usually gets posted in the general.

>>2018010
Pan de Peace, Hai Furi, Aikatsu Stars, Unhappy, Sansha Sanyou, Gekidol all have female casts from what I gather.
>>
>>2018028
>>2018029
Ok, these are the replies that I was expecting, though I will never like Crystal or Aikatsu.
>>
>>2017973
You must be new here.

If you've ever started a thread or made a post, after a certain amount of time you (the original postmaker) can no longer delete it after a certain amount of time has passed.
>>
>>2017989
Unhappy has a Tomboy voiced by Mayushi who has 'trouble with girls.'

Which I think means the obvious.
>>
>>2018029
Aikatsu Stars will have at least 4 Boy Idols in it if you want to get your panties into a twist over such things.
>>
>>2018045
Huh, first time I've heard of this. Not like I doubt you but can I get a source on that?
Not sure I want to or not. Well, I'd rather not but it's undeniable that not having guys around makes shipping much easier. Sena has been annoying me a lot lately; fortunately, I never cared about Akari, not even the least bit.
I doubt it'll actually go het either way because idols. And Aikatsu simply doesn't have much of a het history.
>>
>>2018043
Do you meam a tomgirl?
>>
>>2018023
>I repeat, those things doesn't exist. Nothing is guaranteed.
Oh course there is guaranteed thing like Yuruyuri, Kiniro, Gochumon, Koukaku this season, etc
>>
Why the hell do they keep putting het out of nowhere in "yuri" manga?
I'm not talking about unknown series where two girls seem to click well and it eventually end in yuri bait, I'm talking about well-known artists like Momono Moto or Oosawa Yayoi.
I read some volumes, collection of one shots, of different artists that have been released recently and the level of actual yuri is so disappointingly low, with various stories where the two girls never showed any romantic interest or at best it's just friendship. Whole chapters of no romance, no skinship, literally nothing that makes you go "kyunkyun", just girls talking about anything really interesting or important. And sometimes it happens that chapter where in the end the two girls end up being married with a man or find a boyfriend.
Why? What is the meaning of those stories? Showing that yuri doesn't really exist? Who are they directed to? Why can't we just have a nice love story where girl meets girl, fall in love with her, eventually end up dating and do stuff like any normal couple? Is it so difficult to create a story like Kase-san?
I'm losing motivation to read those artists if they can't deliver what a person that reads yuri wants to find in a yuri manga. MTK is delivering better things. I just finished to read Oogami-san to Keruberosuu and it definitely gave me more "kyunkyun" than anything recently published by YH.
There is a large amount of shoujo manga that are all the same but at least they have an actual love story developed in them, why can't we have the same in our yuri manga?
Love stories. That I want in my yuri manga. Not something that show me how yuri doesn't exist in the real world, that it's just a phase and it will always end in het. Can someone relate or is it just me?
>>
>>2018067
>Why? What is the meaning of those stories? Showing that yuri doesn't really exist? Who are they directed to? Why can't we just have a nice love story where girl meets girl, fall in love with her, eventually end up dating and do stuff like any normal couple?
Different strokes for different folks. If it gets made, published, and then the process is repeated it means somebody judged it's popular enough to make more of it.

>I'm losing motivation to read those artists if they can't deliver what a person that reads yuri wants to find in a yuri manga.
Projection. Not everybody wants what you want.
>>
>>2018067
>Momono Moto
Shit and here I was moderately looking forward to reading that OL doujin with the nice title.
>>
>>2018067
>I'm talking about well-known artists like Momono Moto or Oosawa Yayoi.
Which stories?
>>
>>2018067
>yuri doesn't exist in the real world
If we want to get technical, yuri doesn't exist in the real world.
>>
>>2018087
Excluding names and other similar sounding words, yeah.
>>
File: flip flappers.jpg (157 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
flip flappers.jpg
157 KB, 854x480
>>2018020
As one GIRL MEETS GIRL fades, another rises. Such is the circle of yuri.
>>
>liking Momono Moto
>ever

I'll never understand this mystery.
>>
>>2018067
Here we go again. We've already learned your definition - no males=yuri; no need to write all that. If girl chooses another girl in the end it's a yuri manga, deal with it.

>>2018085
Muchimichi and 2DK, don't mind that purityfag.
>>
>>2018127
>Muchimichi and 2DK, don't mind that purityfag.
But Watashi no Muchi na Watashi no Michi already ended and have yuri end. There are some plot twists but in the end the girls are truly in love with each other and they end up together.
2DK is an ongoing series at it looks like there is a slow build up for romance so I will not say anything yet.
>>
File: yuri fans.gif (2 MB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
yuri fans.gif
2 MB, 500x274
>>
>>2018072
Are you saying people enjoys reading a story where two girls are living their love and then suddenly, in the next page, one of them goes away marrying a man?

I didn't impose my taste on others. Surely people wants different things but I think not to want het in it is a common thing, isn't it? It's exactly that what I was asking.

>>2018087
I should have used "lesbian" instead then. I meant that those stories show how it's impossible to have a lesbian relation, that it might be true for the current Japan, but I read manga to escape from the horrible reality.

>>2018127
I said collection of one shots, learn to read, hetfag, I didn't read those manga.
Your definition of yuri manga is also quite interesting, you're saying that in a story it doesn't matter how many het there is, how many chapters the girls spend loving boys, everything is fine if in the end there is a yuri scene? Don't you just enjoy reading het? Otherwise I can't understand. Fortunately, seeing how the second series of Yuri Danshi has been cut because of het despite the programmed yuri end, not everyone thinks like you.

Once again, I was asking opinions about those kind of stories sold as "yuri" where nothing really romantic happens and there is a sudden het end that make you think "What have I just read? Why have I bought this? Who are they published this for?".
>>
>>2018134
sauce?
>>
>>2018147
KyouAni's bait. Don't do this to yourself.
>>
>>2018150
KyoAni has done good stuff, it just that they haven't lately.
>>
>>2018146
>I said collection of one shots
Which collection? I'm curious.
>>
>>2018152
>KyoAni has done good stuff
I'm not debating it but watching Musaigen because of that gif will disappoint anon.
>>
>>2018146
>Are you saying people enjoys reading a story where two girls are living their love and then suddenly, in the next page, one of them goes away marrying a man?
There are definitely some people who that appeals to. I think it's more the straight women audience of yuri. Like it's about intimate female relationships, framed in a way that's more grounded to them, and they like the bittersweetness.
>>
File: 20150505200125.jpg (58 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
20150505200125.jpg
58 KB, 480x272
>>2018146
HAPPY END ONE-SAMA
>>
>>2018156
Woman het read yuri ? I am lesbian
>>
>>2018164
mugino ?
>>
>>2018045
>Aikatsu Stars will have at least 4 Boy Idols

>kornheiser_why.jpg
>>
>>2018156
To be fair such stories seem to be minority in nowadays yuri scene aside of few hard drama authors who always put stories like that so people know what author to avoid.

Many disliked Tsubomi magazine initially for releasing yuri stories which were more about budding friendship between girls than actual romance in initial issues of that magazine.

Personally I dislike the stories which use guys as plot devices which only role in the story is to be an obstacle to yuri relationship, mostly in either annoying or evil way like in that NTR manga.

I prefer stories where the girls don't need the evil heterosexual push to realise they want to be with that one girl, but instead the guys help them with that in normal more friendly way. It's rare to find good male characters in yuri manga who aren't rapists, abusers, cheating or insensitive boyfriends etc. it's like some authors feel the need to show guys as evil to justify pairing the girls together instead of showing them ars girls friends who help them.
>>
>>2018162
Dogs sweet jump apocalypse ! They are potato
>>
>>2018187
>Many disliked Tsubomi magazine initially for releasing yuri stories which were more about budding friendship between girls than actual romance in initial issues of that magazine.
Tsubomi? Not Hirari?
>>
>>2018146
What >>2018156 said. Some of them might be able to relate some of that - there was that one senpai they had a crush on in high school and whatnot.

>I meant that those stories show how it's impossible to have a lesbian relation, that it might be true for the current Japan, but I read manga to escape from the horrible reality.
Just avoid all authors who include some realistic social norms of contemporary Japan then. I don't feel there's a shortage of those.

>Once again, I was asking opinions about those kind of stories sold as "yuri" where nothing really romantic happens and there is a sudden het end that make you think "What have I just read? Why have I bought this? Who are they published this for?".
Again, probably the people who can actually relate to the stories. Maybe some straight men also, the kind who'd prefer to tell themselves lesbians don't exist and 'it's just a phase' (as to why they'd even be reading such pseudo yuri manga to begin with I cannot say).
Either way they're definitely aren't made for lesbians, like a good chunk of yuri actually. The demographics are pretty broad.

>>2018152
Full Metal Panic was forever ago.

>>2018162
Well 'm a straight woman.
>>
>>2018193
KyoAni basically founded /u/ with Lucky Star.

And Deko and Shinka were pretty good and not that long ago.
>>
>>2018194
Pretty sure that was Ikuhara and Cobalt, before KyoAni was even a studio.
>>
>>2018198
Huh, turns out you should google your stuff instead of taking guesses. I was sure KyoAni must've gotten founded arond 2000 as they haven't made anything by themselves before then but it turns out the studio existed way longer than that. My bad.
>>
>>2018146
>how many chapters the girls spend loving boys, everything is fine if in the end there is a yuri scene

I'm not him but yuri exists as both a genre itself and an element of a series. While two girls dating their boyfriends for 100 chapters, only to suddenly break up with them and date each other instead, wouldn't be a yuri manga, it would still be a yuri ending to a non-yuri series. Mind you, it would be a rushed and haphazard ending that wouldn't satisfy anyone and I'm guessing people wouldn't recommend it to each other after the fact.

I guess the only grey area would be the classification of a manga where two girls have boyfriends for the first half, break up with them, and then date each other for the next half, ending with them still together.
>>
>>2018193
KyoAni most recent masterpiece is Hyouka though. Not /u/ related at all sadly.
>>
>>2018192
I don't even remember people talking about Hirari until it got cancelled. But people loved to bitch about Tsubomi.
>>
>>2018192
Read first and few more issues, there's quite a lot of stories there which are about close friendship never showing actual romantic attractiom, the word 'tsubomi' - bud is at fault too.
>>
>>2018203
They still managed to put in some bait into the ED... that one was almost as lewd as Sakura Trick.
>>
>>2018208
With how the show is, it's more like fanservice than bait.
>>
>>2018205
There were lots of problems with Tsubomi.
>>
File: blush.png (378 KB, 1066x1516) Image search: [Google]
blush.png
378 KB, 1066x1516
>>
File: For Yuu.png (146 KB, 329x332) Image search: [Google]
For Yuu.png
146 KB, 329x332
>>2018215
>CIA
>>
>>2018202
YURI = LESBIAN
SHOJO AI = BISEXUAL
SHOJO = HET ......?
>>
>>2018220
>using shoujo ai
>ever
>>
>>2018220
Shoujo ai is a euphemism for peadophilia though. It doesn't stand for love -between- little girls but love -for- little girls. It's a synonym for lolikon.

Then again I wouldn't expect you to know what you're talking about considering you think 'yuri' and 'lesbian' are the same thing.
>>
>>2018220
>SHOJO AI
Lolicon.
>SHOJO
Target audience.
>>
>>2018224
so
YURI = lesbian and bisexual
What is it
GL = LESBIAN
>>
>>2018220
Shojo means virgin, normally only used for virgin girl. There's another term that can be used for both male and female. Anyway shojo ai should be love between virgins.

Shoujo ai is love between little girls, aka loli love.
>>
>>2018227
TO-KO-NO-ME
>>
>>2018229
- DESU
>>
>>2018226
Mimori Suzuko, Himawari's seiyuu once describe yuri = Girls Love.
>>
>>2018227

Shoujo just means young girl. It doesn't literally mean virgin but can be used to imply it depending on the context.
>>
>>2018234
And it's just a seiyuu has no relevance your comment
>>
>>2018237
No mate, Shojo 処女 and Shoujo 少女are two different words with different meaning. They're just similar sounding.
>>
>>2018213
This page makes me mad every single time I see it.
>>
>>2018245
I wish author notes for more stuff got translated though, it gives a fascinating insight.
>>
>>2018245
Why, it also says it means different things to different people which is correct.
>>
>>2018150
Only hibikishit
>>
>>2018251
It also says that editor Y-san has the worst opinions imaginable and is the reason why so much yuri is garbage.
>>
>>2018251
Because it means we could have had a more explicit relationship between Hotei and Mayo. We were robbed!!
>>
File: 008.jpg (221 KB, 715x1013) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
221 KB, 715x1013
>>2018255
Speaking of getting robbed.
>>
File: 023.png (250 KB, 1114x1600) Image search: [Google]
023.png
250 KB, 1114x1600
>>
Hoshikawa Ginza was Tsubomi wasn't it? There was nothing subtle or ambiguous about that one.
>>
>>2018087
i thinks it does but it depends on the enviroment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27UbG1Fvb4o
>>
>>2018278
Cute more
>>
File: 55958270_p0.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1486) Image search: [Google]
55958270_p0.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1486
A few days late, but the ending of Oshiete! Galko-chan was pretty yuri-friendly with lots of Otako/Galko baiting. Here's hoping for lots of doujin.
>>
>>2018299
MAN
THE
HARPOONS
>>
File: HakunoxSaber01.jpg (912 KB, 1754x1241) Image search: [Google]
HakunoxSaber01.jpg
912 KB, 1754x1241
http://fate-extra-lastencore.com/

Fate/Extra is getting an animated adaption for 2017 featuring our favorite openly bisexual Saber. Unfortunately knowing Japan, they will probably go with Male!Hakuno so that best we can hope for is the SaberxRin "mana transfer" scene.
>>
>>2018339
Knowing how much they love Archer, they might put FemHakuno in so they can have him and say the two Hakunos are siblings or something.
>>
>>2018339

Hoping for a FemHakuno. It not's like the game was written from a male perspective.
>>
>>2018345
They need to move on from that radioactive dude. He's not the face of the franchise anyway, just get Robin Hood or something to replace him. At least he's not as boring.

Wish they would translate Fate/ccc instead of making another bad show.
>>
>>2018053
See the trailer again.

I don't really care either way. For one thing, I'm not likely to watch Aikatsu because the whole concept of Idols wearing hard light costumes on a hologram stage is too weird for me. Why can't they put on their dresses like normal people?

Two, I still ship yuri couples regardless of if there's a male love interest.
>>
>>2018234
Is someone gonna get the thread deleted again over some bullshit argument?
>>
>>2018345
Archer was awesome but then again so was Shirou with it's unending quest to save the world no matter the odds.

He's still not as cool as his father though who was a decisive professional superhero.
>>
>>2018404
>because the whole concept of Idols wearing hard light costumes on a hologram stage is too weird for me

Um, are you new to chinese cartoons anon?
>>
>>2018407
>Shirou
>awesome
>>
>>2018407
>liking Shirou
>liking Archer

Sasuga neo /u/
>>
>>2018414
No. In fact I've grown up watching shows where toys or cards were either brought to life by hologram or given mystical powers (Beyblades, YGO etc).

The problem is that I can understand why they do it in YGO. It makes the anime more exciting then watching people lay down cards and creates a more interactive game as the players are actually shocked or burned by monsters.

I can't get into Aikatsu because to me putting on clothes is too mundane a thing for hard light technology to be applied to. You and I, do it every day and every concerts, performers put on their own outfits without the assistance of techno magic. Every time I watch clips of this shows like Aikatsu and PriPara, I keep asking myself 'why can't they put on clothes like normal people?' Whenever I watch this, it seems like they are making something simple unnecessarily complicated with little explanation.

The Hard Light special effects, okay I suppose it's the next level to the existing lightshows but in my opinion modern concerts already have enough special effects with the lightshows, glitter, smoke effects, sparks and fire. So again, it seems like more unnecessary frills. However my greatest problems has to be how it's done in the show. The 3d models are singing and suddenly mid-song, they shut their mouths and shoot an arrow into a giant love heart making it burst into a smaller love hearts.

That to me at least breaks immersion into a performance especially when you still hear singing in the background as said performer is doing this.

Now before you ask 'why don't you try switching off your brain and just enjoy the show?' I've tried but for me at least, it stands out too much like a black sheep in a flock.
>>
>>2018407
Archer is fine in a sort of cool guy way, but no matter how /a/ talked up how tragic and awesome Shirou is, I always found him really lame.
>>
>>2018423
>neo
You quit that shit, this ain't /v/.
>>
File: HakunoCasterSaber.jpg (1 MB, 1268x1400) Image search: [Google]
HakunoCasterSaber.jpg
1 MB, 1268x1400
>>2018407
>>2018416
>>2018423
>>2018426
I think Shirou and Archer are cool. Now can we stop talking about them and actually talk about the servant who is actually into girls?
>>
>>2018429
It will be hard to find a pure lesbian though.
>>
>>2018431
Well yeah if you're a gold star idiot.
>>
>>2018429
What if Rin summoned Saber (Arthuria)?
>>
>>2018339
It's SHAFT, so there's actually a very slight chance they may go with FeMC. I wouldn't count on it, though.

It could either be Fate/Monogatari or Fate/Magica
>>
>>2018442
I really can't see even SHAFT placing Saber with FeMc. The MC/FeMc has so little personality that I imagine they'd likely play it safe with the self-insert crowd to hedge their bets. It's FATE, sure, but it's also /extra, which I don't recall doing too well sales-wise, though I'm not certain by any means.

Have there ever been any popularity polls that include the /Extra MCs? I know there have been ones with Nero and co.
>>
>>2018425
>I can't get into Aikatsu because to me putting on clothes is too mundane a thing for hard light technology to be applied to. You and I, do it every day and every concerts, performers put on their own outfits without the assistance of techno magic. Every time I watch clips of this shows like Aikatsu and PriPara, I keep asking myself 'why can't they put on clothes like normal people?' Whenever I watch this, it seems like they are making something simple unnecessarily complicated with little explanation.
Maybe it is quite mundane compared to life-threatening duels, fighting monsters and evil and what not. But if you think about it, if tech like this really does exist right now, I'd imagine the real world application be more for stuff like this rather than for something where you could get hurt and die like in those shows you mentioned. And as for your unnecessary and complicated point, obviously there would be a lot of benefits to digitizing all of your stage costumes into compact cards. They're easy to carry, don't have to be mass-produced, be as frilly and ridiculous as you want and in perfect condition every time; you can change in and out of them in an instant, etc. Compared to being actually burned by a virtual fire, I'd say this is less unnecessary.

>However my greatest problems has to be how it's done in the show. The 3d models are singing and suddenly mid-song, they shut their mouths and shoot an arrow into a giant love heart making it burst into a smaller love hearts.
Good point. I forgot how Pripara did it, but for Aikatsu I assume since they're using some kind of advanced holographic projection system, it's not far-fetched that the projections can be made temporarily out of sync when they're doing the stunts (it would look really awkward otherwise) while the performers are still physically singing.

Still, in the end we're thinking too much into a show made for preteen-to-teenaged Japanese girls.
>>
>>2018464
>Hard light clothing
I'll concede this point on the basis I'm a 21st century person who can't imagine a world of hard light clothing unless I actually live in it. And as a 21st century person, I buy and put on clothes every day and I can't imagine nor find it appealing to wear a hologram.

>it's not far-fetched that the projections can be made temporarily out of sync when they're doing the stunts (it would look really awkward otherwise) while the performers are still physically singing.
That could be the case. Unfortunately, the way it's portrayed in the anime is as awkward as it sounds. When they do this mid-song as you can still hear singing, it makes you think some ghost is singing for them. Or maybe they are actually lip-synching?

I think there are three ways it could be done better so it doesn't stand out as much.
1. Have the characters singing as they do the stunts.
2. Have more than one singer on stage so while one girl does the stunt the other idols sing in the background.
3. The stunts could also happen at the end in the obligatory j-pop guitar riff section.
>>
>>2018448
From what I gathered from the /a/ threads, yes, there was a poll and the feMC got 4 times the votes the MC got.
>>
>>2018407
Off yourself right now you dumb piece of shit
>>
>>2018478
2 possible explanations:
>otome audience
>anime has gotten to the point where otaku want to see girls more than a self-insert
>>
>>2018472
>1. Have the characters singing as they do the stunts.
Like I said, it would even more awkward-looking this way compared to now.

>2. Have more than one singer on stage so while one girl does the stunt the other idols sing in the background.
Would be a problem when they're performing alone, which is relatively often.

>3. The stunts could also happen at the end in the obligatory j-pop guitar riff section.
I don't think the songs ever get to that part actually. It's usually just the first verse and reff.

From both the in-universe and meta perspective, the stunts serve as basically eye candy. Like those mahou shoujo transform scenes, you really shouldn't put that much thought into it.
>>
New Game PV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5jO-orwaQE
>>
>>2018568
Agree.
>>
>>2018568
That would imply this board as a place ceased to exist as a digital location. If anything deserves the neo title it's the place your talking about.
>>
>>2018407
I want /a/ to leave.
>>
Regalia PV look great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJPAuTLNUo4
>>
>>2018587
No I won't be tricked again. I learned my lesson with the garbage that was Cross Ange.
>>
>>2018588
>getting tricked
One of the reasons why I don't watch anything until it finishes airing.
>>
>>2018509
It doesn't have anything to do with anime. The poll was held by Typemoon on its 10th anniversary and included every Typemoon-related characters. http://www.typemoon.com/special/special_tm10thkekka/votefes/101_200.html
>103th - MC (male) - Fate/extra - 180 votes
>59th - MC (female) - Fate/extra - 644 votes
>>
>>2018588
It’s 3 cities, the MC city, incest city and yuri city.
>>
>>2018509
>>anime has gotten to the point where otaku want to see girls more than a self-insert
I fucking wish.
>>
>>2018596
So is the mc and her eventual girl that's a friend both from incest city that move into yuri city at the end?
>>
>>2018588
>>2018596
Ops, wrong show.
>>
File: 1458988325532.jpg (135 KB, 541x767) Image search: [Google]
1458988325532.jpg
135 KB, 541x767
>>2018587
>Main characters are Yui (blonde) and Lena (purple loli). Both girls lost their parents and Yui took Lena into her house, they've been living together.
From /m/.
>>
File: 1458990657458.jpg (91 KB, 563x800) Image search: [Google]
1458990657458.jpg
91 KB, 563x800
For VA we only know
>Kaede Hondo as Yui
>Ayane Sakura as Rena
The rest of the staff are pretty new.

Apparently it's the same team that was behind Buddy Complex so the main mechs will probably be nicely animated while the goons are going to be CGI, though this is of no real interest to /u/.
>>
>>2018601
I'm sure it'll be of interest to those that dabble in /m/.
>>
>>2018587
Looks nice.

>>2018598
I mixed Quadelia with Regalia, going to commit Sudoku now.
>>
>>2018605
>So what argument is going to get this thread deleted?
This one.
>>
File: 1433271153469.png (543 KB, 845x720) Image search: [Google]
1433271153469.png
543 KB, 845x720
>>2018610
>>2018613
Not trying to start anything, just having a bit of a laugh on recent happenings.

I think everyone here should lighten up.
>>
>>2018587
>>2018600
>>2018601
>>2018603
its just another Sora no Method but with mechas
>>
File: Cedo6_TWwAAeusP.jpg orig.jpg (664 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
Cedo6_TWwAAeusP.jpg orig.jpg
664 KB, 1536x2048
page from one of the unscanned Murcielago chapters.

gee I wonder what Kuroko is saying

also did someone give CXC the new volume yet?
>>
>>2018622
>leather jacket kuroko
o-oh my
>>
>>2018622
>what Kuroko is saying
This is the finger that will make you a woman.
-Kuroko
>>
File: 1437402733509.png (258 KB, 1092x685) Image search: [Google]
1437402733509.png
258 KB, 1092x685
>>2018625
>>
>>2018622
Tough battle scarred woman is a blushing mess and maybe even a virgin...

I kinda hoped she would be a hard case lesbian like Kuroko.
>>
>>2018621
Well I didn't watch that but I do like little girls holding hands and living together while robots fight. As long as it's not abysmal shit that Cross Ange pulled I'll enjoy it.
>>
>>2018636
It could be a case that she's laughing at the pick up line. I will be just as disappointed when it's revealed she's not like you hoped.
>>
>>2018636
>>2018641
I don't mind seeing giant amazons being the shy virgins.

For a Kuroko's rival I would rather see her foil. Like, the same smug and lithe harem-master chick with maybe contrasting colors.
>>
>>2018619
4chan is a fucking forum community.
>>
>>2018622
>If it's on top of a bed, I'll be your partner<3
>Any time<3
>>
>>2018648
Image board is a subtype of internet forum.
>>
File: a18.jpg (415 KB, 1356x1053) Image search: [Google]
a18.jpg
415 KB, 1356x1053
Sorry guys
>>
>>2018587
Wish there are more details, but I'm sure a 2nd and more in-depth PV will definitely be coming out closer to the release date. This show would make a fantastic Yuri Gundam! And it's something I'd love to see! I watch Gundam, and often thought, why couldn't there be something like 4 Yuri chicks piloting these robots? Would be a nice theme to have.

>>2018588
>>2018590
Enough with the Cross Ange whiny nonsense already. The big reason why Cross Ange is the way it is, is because of the director and studio. In future, pay attention to who is making what show. And frankly, Cross Ange didn't lie to anyone. Tusk was amongst the cast list and inside the OP. Plus, all characters that were Yuri stayed Yuri. Even if it was a "lie", it was just one show. Stop acting like every other anime show in the universe pulled a Cross Ange. If I were mod, I'd ban anyone who keeps dramatically bringing up Cross Ange.
>>
New Game PV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5jO-orwaQE
>>
>>2018146
>I should have used "lesbian" instead then. I meant that those stories show how it's impossible to have a lesbian relation, that it might be true for the current Japan, but I read manga to escape from the horrible reality.
Check the demographic they published it for. If it's seinen or josei then you'll probably get something with a dash or plate full of reality.
>>
>>2018023
>Dragon lesbian project

The what now?
>>
>>2018588
Cross Ange was kinda obvious because of the OP that showed Tusk with Ange.
>>
>>2018622
Oh, she looks smaller here. In the cover she looked as muscular as the baby face dude.
>>
>>2018732
Bahamut.
>>
>>2018733
Who cares about the gorilla, I just wanted a happy ending for Hilda. Any happy ending for Hilda. ;_;
>>
>>2018739
Hilda didn't die nor ended up with Tusk, so what are you talking about?
>>
File: chief wat.jpg (33 KB, 433x352) Image search: [Google]
chief wat.jpg
33 KB, 433x352
>once again, the subject is Cross Ange

When will /u/ learn not to get derailed so comically easily?
>>
>>2018748
The last time we see her she's still in unrequited love with Ange, with no indication of anything changing. Doesn't seem very happy to me.
>>
>>2018761
>talking about yuri characters in the /u/ general is derailment
>>
>>2018732
Manaria Friends. It's supposed to be the second season to Rage of Bahamut: Genesis.

Instead, the second season is titled Virgin Soul, and it's about the guys from S1 plus a new girl.

I guess fujoshis simply don't like losing their yaoi bait...
>>
File: Bocchi_Feel.jpg (47 KB, 429x432) Image search: [Google]
Bocchi_Feel.jpg
47 KB, 429x432
>>2018067
i'm with you.
>>
>>2018790
Manaria Friends wasn't a sequel to Genesis. Genesis 2 was still going to be made regardless. Now there's just going to be one less 5 minute anime that's over before you can even get into it.
>>
>>2018790
Ehh.. no, that's a completely different project.
>>
>>2018790
As the others have said, you got the shows mixed up. Manaria Friends has nothing to do with the main "Rage of Bahamut series". It's a separate show (Spin-off) that just shares the same world setting as it's parent. That's all. You really should do more research next time.
>>
File: suddenly_males.png (732 KB, 1300x417) Image search: [Google]
suddenly_males.png
732 KB, 1300x417
>>2018067
As others mentioned, tastes differ, trends come and go, bla bla.

I do get the frustration. Especially when you feel as though you've been mislead and it comes out of nowhere.
All I want is more long running FxF romance. Shouldn't be too hard. Japan pls.
>>
>>2018884
I can't talk about certain topics and neither can you. Whether you want to talk about these topics is irrelevant.

>>2018886
I don't see how having fewer banned topics make for less discussion. If some people want to talk about Cross Ange in the general thread, let them. That's what this thread is for, discussion of series that don't deserve their own thread. If derailment happens, the mod should do their job and ban the posters that derail the thread.

I don't give much of a shit about Cross Ange but allowing a series with yuri to be banned from the yuri board sets a strange and dangerous precedent
>>
>>2018892
>mention Cross Ange as often as possible
>if anyone argues with me trolling, they should be banned
>also MODS ARE FAGS HOLY SHIT
>>
>>2018896
It really doesn't get mentioned that often usually.
>>
>>2018896
I said Cross Ange twice. Arguing can be part of a discussion or debate, as long as the thread does not go offtopic, there should be no problem.

>MODS ARE FAGS
I never said that. Stop projecting your opinions on to others.
>>
>>2018902
It gets brought up far more frequently than it needs to.

>>2018904
>I am mature and my Cross Ange Cross Ange Cross Ange Tusk lolHilda posts are mature too. You should let me post maturely about Cross Ange whenever I wish. Posting maturely is what matters, because this is 4chan.

You forgot to post a random yuri image to cement your legitimacy.
>>
>>2018908
You have now said Cross Ange as much as I have over three posts, well done. I don't care what series it is. Banning a yuri series from the yuri board because a few people get triggered by it, is wrong. What are the requirements for series being banned from /u/? Are we going to ban every series with a male character?

>posting maturely is what matters, because this is 4chan
That's right, a certain amount of maturity and civility is needed or every board would be /b/
>>
>>2018912
Let me put it this way: I haven't watched the show. I know about Tusk, Ange and Hilda from posts on this board. I could not tell you about the actual yuri couple because they don't get discussed. Ergo, you are full of shit.
>>
>>2018914
Then what isn't yuri needs to deleted from the yuri board and those that post it repeatedly should be banned. There is no need to remove an entire series from /u/.
>>
>>2018688
I don't remember this.
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (27 KB, 209x300) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
27 KB, 209x300
Rosalia and chris are great but Ange and Salako, her past lives, cnuple?
>>
File: kaihayakawa.jpg (188 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kaihayakawa.jpg
188 KB, 1280x720
So I've been having stressful days this week and decided to touch my long-abandoned SW4 that I bought long ago. I didn't expect that I would find another /u/ subtext pairing in there. I know that in real life Hayakawa is married and the other girl might not even exist, but who the fuck cares when the game didn't even mentioned she got husband in it. I haven't touched 4-ii, but from what I heard in the wiki there's a story focusing about the two of them which makes me more hyped to get it after finishing the vanilla version.

Anyone else knows about this pairing? Heck, does this pairing even have fanarts in pixiv? Best I could find was one shitty picture in tumblr
>>
File: ao no kanata.jpg (88 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
ao no kanata.jpg
88 KB, 1440x810
So, Ao no Kanata no Fourth Rythm end pretty /u/ friendly
they put a girl as mc, Asuka pink hair and oh course this make everything more likeable
>>
>>2018947
Someone who is not Mugino please answer: is it not shit? Watched first episode and it was budget as fuck.
>>
>>
>>2018958
Well at least you gave it a try and formed your own opinion of it.
>>
>>2018958
you can believe in this blog instead
https://yurination.wordpress.com/tag/aokana/
>>
File: 1400231416044.jpg (61 KB, 456x609) Image search: [Google]
1400231416044.jpg
61 KB, 456x609
>>2018967
>yurination
I never knew you had a piss fetish
>>
>>2018958
There is no romance, if that is what you want to know, just friendship, not really /u/
>>
>>2018967
Maybe try not namefagging? It's the name that people don't believe. Though I'm pretty sure you couldn't live withiut the attention.
>>
>>2018943
Outside of the blog, any sort of art or material is probably minimal since it is part of the musou genre and they're on the wrong side.
>>
>>2018976
Fuck, I forgot musou games are on other side of spectrum. SW feels more /y/ than DW games though, with each handsome male seem to have their own gay partner.

I'll just be optimistic and think that this means Koei isn't afraid to ramp up gay subtext for SW characters, which means the next SW games may have more Kai x Hayakawa subtext than 4-ii.
>>
>>2018983
That's the pitfall of the genre. If, in some impossible reality, there's ever a magical amazon musou game then there might be a small contingent of material based solely upon the faction but yeah they aren't readily this board's territory

I think the closest example in the genre currently is probably Hyrule Warriors with Impa's interactions and CiaxLinkle though that will never get off the ground unfortunately.
>>
>>2018983
>SW feels more /y/ than DW games though
Try Sengoku Basara, that franchise is basically ran by and for fujoshi. It did give us a lusty milf chasing after a chaste girl who dislikes men though but it's not localized.
>>
>>2018983
If I'm not mistaken, you can create a female avatar and have her fall in love with Oichi at first sight. But I guess it doesn't really count since its in an optional part of the game

Toukiden might also be /u/ relevant. And I don't think it's just a case of the NPC companions treating you the same regardless of gender, because I seem to recall the womanizing spear guy talks to you differently if you're female.
>>
File: twincest.jpg (356 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
twincest.jpg
356 KB, 1920x1080
>>2018976
Well. As a matter of fact, you can use the Empires marriage cutscene in the viewer with any characters, or just vow during normal play. And turn everything into Sengoku/Shin Sangoku Collection.
As for canon stuff, no idea.
>>
>>2018266
Let me guess.
One them is going to die and come back as an evil spirit.
>>
File: 1457765373162.jpg (251 KB, 1240x1350) Image search: [Google]
1457765373162.jpg
251 KB, 1240x1350
are there any known prospects for /u/ coming up in the spring season season or do i need to wait and hope for some pleasant surprises.

http://anichart.net/spring
>>
>>2018940
Alternate lives according to word of god afaik.
>>
>>2018958
personally it was nice ... the minimum romantic possibility was Yuri
>>
File: bakuon2.png (355 KB, 536x298) Image search: [Google]
bakuon2.png
355 KB, 536x298
Butts. Sponsored by Suzuki.
As in she literally has a Suzuki-shaped birthmark on her butt.
>>
>>2019005
see
>>2018028
>>2018029
>>
>>2019005
Bakuon has a scene where a drunk female teacher tries to molest the girls. Other than that nothing really.
>>
File: 1427287119438.webm (635 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1427287119438.webm
635 KB, 854x480
>>2018986
She also tries to marry her IIRC.
>>
>>2019038
Isn't there some kind of butthurt between Capcom and Koei?

Koei makes Magoichi Saika a womanizing rouge. Capcom turns him into a woman

Capcom makes Naotora Ii a man-hating butch with an army of warrior women, Koei makes her a shrinking violet who has to apologize every time she kicks someone's ass.

What gives?
>>
>>2018643
>I don't mind seeing giant amazons being the shy virgins.

There are too many of them as it is.

Muscular Haruki doesn't have to be Kuroko's equal or anything, but I'd prefer someone who isn't another quivering mess
>>
>>2019089
I think it's about making your product stands out, plain and simple. It's not like there's an illuminati of video games.
>>
>>2018588
that sure was one hell of a ride, one I'll never forget.
>>
>>2018943
I haven't finished SW4-II, but there's one story mode with unexpected (for me) /u/ subtext in it.
>>
File: 1458496576708.jpg (66 KB, 1093x604) Image search: [Google]
1458496576708.jpg
66 KB, 1093x604
>>2019005
Can somebody just make another Spring 2016 pre-game thread so people stop asking this every two dozen posts?
>>
File: anokisscd1_001.jpg (2 MB, 3600x1800) Image search: [Google]
anokisscd1_001.jpg
2 MB, 3600x1800
>>
File: anokisscd1_002.jpg (3 MB, 3794x1901) Image search: [Google]
anokisscd1_002.jpg
3 MB, 3794x1901
>>
File: anokisscd1_003.jpg (2 MB, 3820x1913) Image search: [Google]
anokisscd1_003.jpg
2 MB, 3820x1913
>>
>>2019116
Thanks for your opinion
>>
>>2019331
>>2019334
Damn, at the rate this is progressing we might actually see them fuck,
>>
>>2019453
Pretty sure this was before their first kiss, so the logical conclusion is that Moe now frequently ravages Mizuki in the bath.
>>
Hey people, I heard that the Hidan no Aria
Spin off is Yuri
Its true?
Its worth of watching?
>>
File: aria2.jpg (602 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
aria2.jpg
602 KB, 1280x720
>>2019582
Yup.
>>
Mugino, my boy! Turns out you were right about "Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm". Hah! I doubted you when you first mentioned there might be Yuri in it.*

*"Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm" is based off a visual novel. Source material is very hetero. The anime edited everything till it's Yuri friendly/CGDCT subtexty with little het at all. I hear the audiences' reactions are a better watch than the show itself.
>>
>>2019582
As googled above said, Spin-off is 100% Yuri. Nothing to worry about. However, the main parent story is totally het, so be sure not to touch that that if you are here for a Yuri show.
>>
>>2019582
To expand on what >>2019611
said you should look for the stuff tagged Double A or AA in order to avoid the original crap het show.
>>
>>2018193
>straight
>in a NSFW (Anime) lesbian board.
???
>>
File: A.jpg (180 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
A.jpg
180 KB, 1280x720
>>2019582
Yeah, it's decent. Since the main show is maximum het service, and here they just swapped het to yuri, everything is gay as fuck and clear as day. It's not just subtext.
>>
Say, what is the current archive? I know there's one but can't remember the name and google gives me dead archives
>>
>>2019661
Nevermind, found it.
>>
>>2019661
>>2017968
>>
File: Aria.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Aria.jpg
126 KB, 1280x720
>>2019582
It's pretty yuri and a pretty fun series overall, you should definitely give it a shot. You won't be feeling lost even if you won't watch the original, which you should stay away from not just because it's het but also because it's plain crap.

>>2019629
So are you actually actively trying to delude yourself that we have no heterosexual men here?
>>
>>2019665
>So are you actually actively trying to delude yourself that we have no heterosexual men here?
How about you actually read the linked post instead of replying to words out of context?
>>
>>2019665
That poster as what >>2019666 said, is referring to straight chicks and not men. Of course, it's normal for dudes to be here. And I agree with the poster, considering the context of that argument way up above. If straight chicks just wants to see BFF chatting about clothes, shopping, and then happily dates pretty boys, they have the Shoujo genre for that. Yuri is allowed to be not what straight chicks want.
>>
>>2019666
>How about you actually read the linked post instead of replying to words out of context?
There's nothing out of context here. The logic behind that post was 'if (you're a woman and) you're here you have got to be a lesbian'. Does that mean all men are lesbians as well?

>>2019673
>Of course, it's normal for dudes to be here.
Same as straight women.
>>
>>2019687
Not if straight women are here to troll. This is a Yuri board. The men are here because they are interested in seeing Yuri. If straight women have no interest in seeing chicks together and would rather see them with guys, then they should excuse themselves.
>>
>>2019692
Good strawman.
>>
>>2019687
>straight women
women in denial
>>
>>2019695
>Strawman
When avoiding the points, throw out the "strawman". Cause you have obviously no argument to make and are here to troll. Anyway if you are not a straight woman, what's it to you, man?
>>
>>2019700
"Straight" women who like yuri are probably at least bi-curious.
>>
>>2019705
I'm literally >>2018193 and you're attacking a strawman which exists in your head only. I don't even feel like trying to refute any of your points since all of those are so distant to me that I just couldn't care less.
>>
>>2019692
>The men are here because they are interested in seeing Yuri
Not really mang, most of the trolls come from /a/ and pretty sure those are males. Straight women tend to like /y/ stuff but that doesn't mean they want to see the guys end up with girls so its not really weird if some of them like /u/ stuff too.
>>
>>2019687
>The logic behind that post was 'if (you're a woman and) you're here you have got to be a lesbian'. Does that mean all men are lesbians as well?
That doesn't make any sense, what the hell are you talking about.
>>
>>2019710
Care to explain the 'heterosexual men are allowed to like yuri, heterosexual women are not' argument then? As both are in roughly the same position regarding being able to relate to the story and whatnot.
>>
File: lesbian_by_tsukutjo-d5imzm0.jpg (65 KB, 900x769) Image search: [Google]
lesbian_by_tsukutjo-d5imzm0.jpg
65 KB, 900x769
>>2019716
>>
>>2019603
>The anime edited everything till it's Yuri friendly/CGDCT subtexty
>from a het VN
I call shenanigans.

>with little het at all
>again, from a het VN
Double shenanigans.

>Mugino being right
TRIPLE shenanigans.
>>
>>2019721
It's true, though. Go watch the show for yourself. I actually heard about this from another Yuri board, not Mugino. But it isn't full-out Yuri, just light stuff and not much het (if any), but that is already very good, considering the source is totally het.
>>
>>2019716

This is seriously off-topic, but eh.. do you really believe what you wrote there? That's wrong on so many levels. I'd say if a "straight" woman would say this kind of thing with confidence, she's probably not straight at all.
I mean it's nice and all being a woman, but I think to enjoy a yuri story, you actually have to be able to relate to being romantically interested in another female. This is also why yaoi is so much more popular with girls and women. It features guys. Many guys. And we all know, 1+1=2. (A not to underestimate reason for why some men like yuri)
>>
>>2019725
If only the show weren't so dull I'd bite and watch it just for that. Too bad. Still, why settle for that when you can just watch a better show like MahoPri.
>>
>>2019729
>do you really believe what you wrote there?
I do. Why wouldn't I.

>I'd say if a "straight" woman would say this kind of thing with confidence, she's probably not straight at all.
I'm pretty confident I know more about my orientation than you do.

>but I think to enjoy a yuri story, you actually have to be able to relate to being romantically interested in another female
I don't think so. I can relate to two people being in love just fine, regardless of their gender.

Believe it or not but there are plenty of straight women who like yuri and don't see this as a reason to doubt their sexuality.

>>2019603
Picked up.
>>
>>2019737
You just haven't met the right oneesama yet, don't worry anon. Your time will come!
>>
>>2019731
>MahoPri
Is it really that yuri? I hear good things about Princess, too.
>>
>>2019737
I am lesbian and hate girls straight
>>
>>2019742
Ehhh, you'll need goggles. Same for Princess. The most yuri friendly PreCure is DokiDoki (which is basically full blown yuri really) but aside from being yuri friendly DokiDoki is subpar.
Princess and Mahou Tsukai are fun shows regardless so if you aren't put off by the idea of watching cartoons for elementary school girls you should give it a shot maybe.

>>2019741
My dream onee-sama exist is fiction only. Which on some level is part of what makes yuri fun.

>>2019743
Good for you.
>>
>>2019743
This sounds like you've hated girls back into heterosexuality.
>>
>>2019749
A further proof that only pure love can keep the yuri going.
>>
>>2019749
shut your mouth girl damn straight
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.