[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my mothers name is Martha too >we stop fighting >OMGWTFBBQ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>my mothers name is Martha too
>we stop fighting
>OMGWTFBBQ WORST FUCKING MOVIE EVER
>you killed my mother
>we start fighting
>BEST FUCKING MOVIE EVER HOLY SHIT BROS FUCK YOU DCKEKS

Fucking hypocrites.
>>
It all also depends on the reason they started fighting as well. In BvS we have Batman take on Superman because the destruction caused in the city (and subsequently to the Wayne corp building and the death of Jack), was seen by Bruce as Supes fault, making him a target for Batman. As the movie progresses we see Bruce get fed up and fights Supes. These were two strangers going against eachother because they didn't have the chance to talk things through, but why would two strangers do this?

In CW there was already a friendshp established and the reason it all starsts is because of the assasination of Tony's parents, a pretty strong reason, yes, but the fact is the person who did it was not only brainwashed at that time, but was the close friend of one of them. These two being friends and having fought together, don't talk things through when they could. Specially when one is known for his powers of speech. Making one think that wasn't even a friendship.

Now which of the two seems like the weakest excuse to start a fight?
>>
>>69245906
>why would two strangers do this?

Superman had plenty of chances to tell Batman the situation though. regardless of if they know each other or not, Superman has to be the better man and tell Bats whats up. instead, he just doesnt say anything except "MARTHA!" right before hes about to get killed. to me thats much worse.
>>
>>69245906

Why are you replying to this shitposting? Why? The OMGWTFBBQ should have been the cherry on the capeshit sundae that made you say "Yep, I can walk away from this".
>>
>>69244737
>thing that doesn't make sense
>"that's stupid"
>thing that makes sense
>"that's not stupid'
>>
File: 1445971682842.gif (1 MB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
1445971682842.gif
1 MB, 200x195
>>69244737
This is clearly bait but I'll bite

You're actually trying to compare two people who just happen to mothers who have the same name (OMG HOW RARE IS THAT RIGHT?)
To a characters mother being killed and him wanting revenge...
>>
>>69247445
yeah this. hes fucking superman he can just talk all day and do nothing and batman cant do shit to stop him.
>>
>>69247579
People come here to argue as a kind of catharsis. You new?
>>
>>69244737

See this is why execution is so important.
Marvel tells a similar story but just knows how to handle its characters and have the ability to make you empathize with them and that simple difference is what makes the difference between a 29% shitfest and a 94% masterpiece
>>
>>69247445

Superman did try to tell Batman what was up throught the whole movie. Superman never had any intent to fight him, just talk. Even when he intervened in the Batmobile chase, it was just a warning. It was Batman who didn't want to talk because he thought he had him all figured out, this is why he remarks about his parents making him feel special etc. The whole begining of the fight was Superman trying to talk to Batman, but he didn't give him a chance. They fought because he didn't give him a choice, he fought back because he wanted to subdue him, but Kryptonite gas gave Batman the upper hand and Superman screamed his mothers name as a last ditch effort to get to the man behind mask.
>>
File: 1462666844331.jpg (137 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1462666844331.jpg
137 KB, 500x375
>>69244737
>>
>>69249331
Why would he not just say my mom?
Why would he say Martha?
>>
>our moms have the same name so I guess you're not an alien anymore soz 4 trying to kill you ;)
>oh this guy I don't like and is causing me problems caved my dad's skull in and choked my helpless mother to death

There's a difference faggot.
>>
>>69249507

Superman had been investigating Batman for a while and after the first confrontation with Bruce, we can deduct that he knows his true identity. Screaming Martha was what he thought would be a way to get to Bruce, since he had lrobably investigated his past, and stop him.
>>
the set up for the rivalry was done better in BvS. watching ben affleck on the ground, seeing his building destroyed, and seeing a girl orphaned by an indifference of human life sorta like he was.

civil war was a political disagreement turned into captain america defending his one friend by beating up his other friends instead of everyone sitting down and talking it out. haven't they afforded each other the respect to do that? but no, they disagree then they fight, while quipping the whole time to make sure the stakes never get too high.
>>
>>69250634
So Superman is a cunt basically
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.