[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>UNSCHEDULED OFF WORLD ACTIVATION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: Sg1stargatefront[1].jpg (47 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
Sg1stargatefront[1].jpg
47 KB, 500x280
>UNSCHEDULED OFF WORLD ACTIVATION
>>
So what did the Goa'uld do with the millions and millions of symbiotes that the Jaffa were incubating when they became of age? Kill them?
>>
>>68832862
wasnt that that answered by some writer sometime?
i think it went into tritonin and cure research. supposedly the united jaffa, the guys who did the tritonin and the tok'ra work on curing their depandance on hosts and making a tritionin that doesnt replace the immune system but rather is a medicine for stuff like cancer or radiation poisoning that would typically kill a human whithout symbiote.

this is not officials though. it was a long time ago a writer mentioning doing this for episodes that focused on what happened to the other races to mix it up a bit and not always focus on the mainline sg teams.
>>
>>68833678
I mean like what happened for thousands of years before the show. The only Goa'uld we saw were the System Lords and their underlings. They never mentioned Goa'uld cities filled with humans that were possessed by symbiotes or anything. I'm just wondering where all of those symbiotes went when they were matured
>>
>>68833928
Eaten, or used in some other capacity.

Honestly, they didn't give two fucks. They wanted to make it the Twilight Zone and the X-files... until they wanted to make it Star Trek.
>>
File: hammond.jpg (108 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
hammond.jpg
108 KB, 700x393
GOOLD?
>>
>>68833928
One episode showed an origin planet with the symbiotes just swimming about in rivers which looked like that was the natural way they lived until they took over a unas body etc etc system lord's.
>>
File: chaka.jpg (38 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
chaka.jpg
38 KB, 400x225
>>68835062
CHA AKA DANEEEEEL
>>
>>68835143
CHAKA NO
>>
File: beast of burden.jpg (43 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
beast of burden.jpg
43 KB, 700x393
>>68835544
i actually really like all the chaka episodes, the development of the unas into a civilized race with their own identity was sweet to watch over the 3-4 seasons he showed up in
also, very good daniel episodes
>>
>>68835695
good episodes man. i hated the ones where someone leaked about SGC and they would have to do damage control or convince the russian group to not tell everyone
>>
>>68836242
every russian/pentagon episode -
>O'NEILL: We need to do X!
>RUSSIAN/PENTAGON: You cannot do X because of Y.
>O'NEILL: Screw Y! General, request permission to lead SG-1 on an unauthorized operation to do X.
>HAMMOND: [thinks] ...You have a go.

i wish we'd have gotten like, a 2-part episode where in the first part that formula happens and SG-1 is arrested/thrown in jail for treason and violating international law
>>
>>68836242
I especially didn't like how by the end of the show whenever someone in the SGC emerged from the mountain some kind of kidnapping or assassination attempt was made (Cloaked guy at O'Neill's cabin, Vala getting kidnapped at the restaurant, someone firing at Sam at a presentation). Made me really uneasy, like there was no place on earth they could walk around freely
>>
File: 1448307024603.webm (867 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1448307024603.webm
867 KB, 720x480
>it's a Murray episode
I wonder where he got that from?
>>
File: 1461699332972.jpg (80 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1461699332972.jpg
80 KB, 645x773
>>68836432
I agree. It reminded me too much of my own life and how painful it is to go outside.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.