[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Civil War Plot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 540x720

>Steve, Sam, Nat, and Wanda are in Lagos, Nigeria tracking Crossbones. He’s working as a mercenary now and breaks into the Institute For Infectious Disease and steals a deadly virus. Fighting ensues, the “your Bucky” line happens, Steve angsts over Bucky and lets his guard down enough for Crossbones to draw him closer, then Crossbones tries to blow them both up. Wanda uses her power to lift the bomb into the air but she’s not strong enough and can’t contain the blast. It explodes in the air and rips through a floor of a hotel, to her devastation.

>Tony is at an MIT graduation. A home movie is being played of Maria Stark playing the piano and Tony filming her. Tony seems to be really close to his mom. Howard comes in and acts kind of douchy. Maria kisses Tony on the cheek and asks him to play piano with her like they used to. The video cuts off there cause Tony recorded over it with a TV show. Tony gives a speech to the graduates and announces they’ll be recipients of the Howard and Maria Stark Foundation grant, all of their projects approved and funded.

>Tony’s backstage after a press conference after the graduation. A woman walks up to him and ask if he even knows how many people he’s killed. She gives him a picture of her son who died in Sokovia and gives him a lot of crap, blaming him and the Avengers for her son’s death. Tony is emotionally wrecked by the exchange.
>>

>Back at the Avengers Compound Wanda is watching the news and upset about the people who died in Nigeria. Steve says it’s not her fault and blames himself for not noticing the vest bomb when he was busy angsting about Bucky. Vision enters the room through the wall and scares Wanda. Steve had asked Vision to let him know when Tony’s arrived, and Tony’s now there with General Ross.

>The discussion about the Accords happens. Unlike the comic, there doesn’t seem to be any kind of registration for all superheros. There’s no talk of people having to reveal any secret identities. The Accords say that the Avengers will only operate under the supervision of a panel, and only when and if the panel deems it necessary. Anyone who won’t sign the agreement will be forced to retire. In particular Ross’ concern is about Wanda and Vision because they’re crazy powerful. They have 3 days to sign, then the Accords ceremony will then be held in Vienna.

>The team debates about the Accords. Steve and Sam are completely against it. Rhodey and Tony are completely for it. Vision looks at it from a statistical point of view and feels oversight shouldn’t be outright dismissed. Tony talks about the kid who died in Sokovia. The exchange we’ve seen in the video clips happens; Tony says if they don’t do this now, it will be done to them later. He looks at Wanda and she says they’ll be coming for her. Vision says they’ll protect her. Nat says maybe Tony is right. Steve is disappointed in Nat and leaves.

>Peggy RIP. Right after Steve leaves the funeral he hasn’t reported in and Nat goes and finds him in an old church. Anyway, Nat talks to Steve and she says she’s leaving tomorrow for Vienna to go to the Accords ceremony. She, Tony, Rhodey, and Vision have all signed. Clint says he’s retired, and Steve, Sam, and Wanda don’t sign, making them now no longer Avengers.
>>

>Next day Nat is at the ceremony in Vienna. There she meets both T’Challa and his father T’Chaka. They’re there because some people from Wakanda were killed during the incident in Nigeria. While T’Chaka is giving a speech a bomb goes off. Nat and T’Challa are fine but T’Chaka is killed, (I think; it doesn’t say it outright but it’s implied. I assumed they didn’t outright say it cause it’s a book for kids.) (I should mention, in the conversation prior to all of this T’Challa seems chill and like a nice guy but afterwards he is just straight up NO CHILL through the rest of the book.)

>Now it gets confusing to me again here. In interviews the other day Emily VanCamp said that Sharon is working in Berlin, but here in the book now Sharon is in the US, hanging out in a hotel room with Steve and Sam, and it says that Sharon and Steve had become good friends since after CATWS, but in interviews we were also told that Steve doesn’t even find out who Sharon really is until the funeral, so?? I don’t know what’s going on here. But anyway, the three of them are chillin’ in a hotel room when they see on TV the news about the bomb at the Accords ceremony. Tony is giving an interview, doing damage control. The news then plays CCTV footage of the person seen setting the bomb and it’s Bucky. Sharon gets called in to work and leaves on a military plane for Vienna.

>Nat is still on the scene looking things over and Sharon is now somehow magically there 10 minutes later. I don’t even know? None of this makes sense. T’Challa is pissed and plans to take care of the bomber himself.
>>
Please stop posting your shitty fan fic
>>

>Steve’s phone rings and he and Sam are now suddenly in Vienna too. Nat calls and asks him to stay out of things. (Remember, he’s no longer an Avenger now. Anything he does is on his own.) Steve says he’s got to be the one to bring Bucky in because he’s the least likely to die trying. He goes into the cafe where Sam is. Sharon comes in shortly after and gives him information on where Bucky’s been located - in Romania. Sharon is about to report it to her bosses, but this gives Steve and Sam a headstart.

>Bucky is walking down the street in Romania, checking out some fruit stands. A man looks at him, freaks out and runs away, leaving his newspaper behind. Bucky looks at the paper and sees he’s accused of the bombing in Vienna. Bucky heads home fast, planning to leave another home behind.

>Steve has arrived at Bucky’s shabby apartment. He notices the fridge is unplugged and opens it to find it filled with weapons and ammo. The kitchen table has stacks of notebooks on it. Steve opens one. “There where hastily sketched maps and illustrations, random words written in an almost unreadable scrawl. It looked like the efforts of a distorted mind spilled across the pages.”
>>
File: 88.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
88.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
>>68217881
>Tony sad after an Avengers movie
>>
Sounds bad.

Next.
>>

>Bucky comes home and Steve asks if he knows him. Bucky says, “You’re Steve.” Steve steps towards him and Bucky steps back. Bucky says he read about Steve at a museum. Sam is watching outside and comes over the comms and tells Steve the GSG9 is coming for Bucky. Steve can tell by the look in Bucky’s eyes that Bucky doesn’t actually remember him, just knows of him from the museum. (omg, yes it says this stuff, it’s straight up fanfiction level here). Bucky says he wasn’t in Vienna, he doesn’t do that anymore. Steve says they’re coming to get you, etc. the stuff we heard over a different scene in the trailer. GSG9 is coming but Steve keeps going on. “You pulled me out of the river.” “I don’t know why I did that.” “Yes, you do,” said Cap, looking Bucky in the eyes.” Yes, this is straight quotes. While this is happening Sam is on comms freaking out while Steve ignores him to stare in Bucky’s eyes.

>The GSG9 troops break in. Bucky reacts automatically, “seemingly programmed”, grabs Steve’s shield to take cover from bullets and pounds his metal fist into the floor. He pulls out the backpack which he’s stored for emergency. “It contained weapons, cash, fake IDs, and everything else he would need to flee effectively.” There’s no mention of notebooks and the ones on the table are left behind. :’( Bucky knocks out everyone, leaves the shield and runs off with his backpack. As he’s fleeing, Black Panther jumps out to reck his shit. A chase ensues and leads to the rooftop where a GSG9 helicopter shoots at Bucky. Steve takes cover, Bucky runs away, Black Panther probably laughs at the puny bullets behind his mask, and Sam takes out the helicopter.
>>
File: Lia Lor.jpg (62 KB, 360x564) Image search: [Google]
Lia Lor.jpg
62 KB, 360x564
>Marvel
>plot
>expects someone to read this shit
>>
File: Christopher_Nolan.jpg (264 KB, 1029x1600) Image search: [Google]
Christopher_Nolan.jpg
264 KB, 1029x1600
Leave the dark, edgy capeshit to me, Marvel.
>>

>The whole motorcycle chase scene then starts. Steve gets into someone’s SUV, Black Panther ends up riding on top of it at one point and at another point ends up riding on top of Sam. (lol, not like that) After Bucky gets knocked off the bike everyone starts to brawl and Black Panther scratches the shield. It ends with Rhodey arriving and firing a repulsor at the ground near them. The troops circle them, Steve looks at Bucky, Bucky’s thinking about making a break for it but knows he can’t. “Cap whispered to Bucky, “No, don’t. It’s what they want you to do.”” Bucky doesn’t like it but understands. Everyone is arrested. Rhodey says he feels like he’s arresting his father and his idiot brother. Black Panther takes off his mask and Steve and Rhodey recognize him as T’Challa.

>It then goes back to Avengers Compound. Wanda is beating up a punching bag when she smells something cooking that reminds her of home. She goes in the kitchen and finds Vision cooking a Sokovian dish to cheer her up. She tastes it while it’s cooking and he tells her he’s never eaten anything a day in his life. It tastes terrible but she tells him it’s good then takes over cooking it to try and fix it. They talk about their weird powers and people being afraid of them. Wanda decides the food still sucks and gets her keys to go to the store for something. Vision blocks her path and suggests ordering a pizza instead. Wanda gets annoyed that he’s blocking her and he admits that Tony doesn’t want either of them leaving the Compound to avoid any incidents.

>Back to the others, who are being transported to Berlin. Steve, Sam, and T’Challa are in one truck. T’Challa doesn’t want to talk to them. Steve tells him Bucky is innocent. T’Challa says that innocent men don’t run.
>>

>They arrive at the task force headquarters and are taken into the building. They watch as a modified forklift pulls a cage off another truck, with Bucky inside. There they meet Everette Ross (Martin Freeman’s character) who says Bucky is going to be taken for psych evaluation and extradition. Sharon is there too but doesn’t say anything to them. Everette rolls his eyes at Steve’s suggestion of getting Bucky a lawyer and tells Sharon to see that their weapons are locked up because it’s a secure building. The shield, Sam’s wings, and T’Challa’s suit are all carried off.

>Guards lead them into the building where they meet with Nat. T’Challa goes into an office with Everette and Nat, Steve, and Sam go into another room where Tony is there, on the phone. Tony’s again putting out fires, trying to make arrangements to get them out of trouble. He says Ross wants them prosecuted. Steve says he’s not getting the shield back is he and Tony says the shield and wings are still government property.

>T’Challa uses his influence as future king of Wakanda to pressure the world authorities to extradite Bucky to Wakanda to face several charges, including terrorism. Meanwhile Bucky is undergoing psychological evaluation. It’s widely understood that he was brainwashed but they don’t know anything about any residual effects the conditioning might have caused.
>>
Civil War plot guys:
>QUIPS
>QUIPS
>GUYS, EXPLOSIONS EVERYWHERE!
>MORE QUIPS
>TONY SAD ;_;
>WE CAN BE NOLAN DARK TOO! xD
>QUIPS
>See you in 2018 for another exciting edition of capeshit!
>>

>In the room with Tony Steve watches the evaluation on a live feed monitor. On screen the doctor asks Bucky questions and he’s slow to answer and appears confused. Tony tries to talk Steve into signing the Accords as a way to get them all off the hook. He says apparently it looks bad when Captain America won’t sign your accords so if he’ll do it they can make everything that happened with them going after Bucky look legit. Bucky could go to a nice American psych center instead of a Wakandan jail. Steve knows it’s the only way to help Bucky. Tony presses it, telling Steve he (Tony) needs him, and Steve starts to bend a little. He says it’s not impossible but there needs to be safeguards. Tony starts to cheer up and is ready to get to work amending things. He says once the public relations fire is put out he’ll find a way to reinstate Steve and Wanda. Steve asks what’s this about Wanda, and Tony admits she’s confined to the Compound to protect her. Steve doesn’t think it’s protection but imprisonment and is disappointed in Tony. Tony says it’s the best option because she’s not an American citizen and they won’t give her a visa because she’s a “weapon of mass destruction”. Steve says she’s just a kid. Tony says people just want to feel safe. Steve says “well you’re doing a great job so far.”

>>68217936
>>68217956
>>68217967
>>68218015
>>68218018
It's from the officila novelization, retards.
>>
>>68218019
>(lol, not like that)
Salutations, Reddit!
>>
>>68218019

>Vision and Wanda chill time

I dig this
>>
Hurry up and save me 11$ from seeing this crap.
>>
>Steve, Sam, Nat, and Wanda

jesus cant you call them by their super hero names

who the fuck is sam?
>>
Sounds like a pre-school version of the themes in BvS.
>>
>>68218218
Captain chicken
>>
>>68218223

BvsS was the highschool version, then.
>>
>>68218218
the flying nigger
>>
File: sam14.jpg (33 KB, 703x471) Image search: [Google]
sam14.jpg
33 KB, 703x471
>>68218218
>who the fuck is sam?
>>
hurry up sempai
>>
How does cap die?
>>
Who are Sam, Nat, Tcalla, Tchaka, and Sharon?
>>
what kind of book is this?

go on pls
>>
>>68218312
>Who are Sam, Nat, Tcalla, Tchaka, and Sharon?

Falcon, black widow, black panther, Sharon Carter, caps wafui from the 30s
>>
File: spoon-fed-1024x682.jpg (73 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
spoon-fed-1024x682.jpg
73 KB, 1024x682
>>68218312
Falcon, black widow, black panther, panthers dad, agent 13
>>
POST MORE FAGGOT
>>

>>68218291
>>68218302
Sorry, that's all there is in the book. They skipped Wanda's funeral and a church scene, too. They probably don't want to give away much. Mostly a dicktease.
>>
>>68218412
Spoiler looks like a black penis
>>
>>68217881
The novelizations are always at least 50% the author doing whatever they want and 50% events that actually go down in the movie. I don't know why you're treating this like it's the script in book form.
>>
tl;dr

I only want to know if Black Widow gets BLACKED and if Scarlet Witch and Vision fucks in the movie as they do in the comics.

That's all.
>>
>>68218412
fuck lol ty anyway op
>>
>>68218434
D A M A G E D
A
M
A
G
E
D

>>68218437
It's still a rough summary, and the author will not insert events that will significantly alter the future plots.

http://www.amazon.com/Marvels-Captain-America-Civil-Junior-ebook/dp/B0182PGL7K
>>
>>68218073
is that it ?
>>
>>68218470
>I only want to know if Black Widow gets BLACKED
I too wish to know this. Does she get FALCONED? WAR MACHINED? OR BLACKED PANTHERED? We all know she's been FURYED
>>
>>68218549

It's supposed to get BLACKED PANTHERED according to info from other threads.

And people says she's not a slut? In each movie she has had a different teasing/romantic interest for god sake
>>
>>68218517

sadly, yes.
>>
>>68218723
The Black Widow movie will just be an Orgy.
>>
File: 1002004000121923.jpg (70 KB, 449x599) Image search: [Google]
1002004000121923.jpg
70 KB, 449x599
>>68218767

It will be like pic related but featuring 9 Super Heroes instead of 9 Songs.
>>
>>68218811
That's like Nick and Norah with sex.
>>
So its got pretty much the exact same plot as batman vs superman
I can see the critic reviews now
"Marvel does batman vs superman better than dc"
Warner brothers is gonna commit mass suicide
>>
File: 562.jpg (36 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
562.jpg
36 KB, 600x600
>>68219606
>So its got pretty much the exact same plot as batman vs superman
>>
>refering to them by their human names and not their superhero names
I can't tell who's fighting who
>>
File: 1439654398211.jpg (792 KB, 3264x2353) Image search: [Google]
1439654398211.jpg
792 KB, 3264x2353
My lack of dubs tells me Civil War will an Oscar. Possibly not just a technical Oscar
>>
>>68219766
CIVIL WAR FLOP

CONFIRMED
>>
>>68219766
Guess not buddy, checked.
>>
>>68218412
where the fuck is spiderman
>>
File: 894.png (291 KB, 512x562) Image search: [Google]
894.png
291 KB, 512x562
>>68219862
>>68219860
Well my lack of dubs tells me you're both faggots and this movie will do alright, or better.
>>
>>68220428
my dubs say you need to kill yourself
>>
>>68220461
Well too bad

:^)
>>
>>68220500
Hah, you got dubs, and not a lack of dubs.

Its 2-2 now fucker.

My lack of dubs, or 8 and you lose
>>
>>68220536
Well you didn't get 8, but you did get a lack. Not bad.

I also predict a lack
>>
>>68220565
hoho, close my boy, close.

I predict a lack, and to close the debate, an 8, for the gr8 deb8 m8
>>
>>68220614
Well you did get a lack and not an 8.

Its been a good game, old boy. *tips top hat*
>>
>>68220771
We'll call it a gentlemens draw.
>>
>>68218019
I just realized Bucky is Steve's dog that has gone rabid. Now everyone is trying to put him down because he's a danger but Steve won't let his old pal go down like that. Very sad. Sounds very much like a Disney film.
>>
this sounds bad
>>
>>68221189
for you
>>
File: cw51-600x712.png (735 KB, 600x712) Image search: [Google]
cw51-600x712.png
735 KB, 600x712
the plot to Civil War
>>
>>68221432
The ROAD to civil war
>>
>>68218223
Pre schoolers have an earnest sincerity about themselves, in high school they become pretentious hipsters
>>
File: image.jpg (528 KB, 1500x1780) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
528 KB, 1500x1780
>>68218412
>Wanda's funeral
THEY KILLED BEST GIRL

REEEEEEEEEE

Unless you mean that was in the book and not in the adaptation
>>
It is quite confusing and looks like RDJ won't have that much screentime as the trailers suggest

Oh and im OK with Lizzie dying in this one so she can work on other projects
>>
>>68218434
>MUH BBC!!!111!!!!!!!! XDXDXD LOL AMIRITE U GUISE BLACKED LMAO
>>>/r/eddit
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.