[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished ep 9 of season 1. This gets better right? While
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Star-Wars-The-Clone-Wars.jpg (216 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Star-Wars-The-Clone-Wars.jpg
216 KB, 1280x960
Just finished ep 9 of season 1. This gets better right? While this last episode was pretty good (finally got a lightsaber battle worth a shit), the majority of the episodes so far have felt way too kiddy. I was told it ramps up in it's maturity, but idk if I can make it that far with fucking 22 episodes a season.

The clone squadron outpost episode was comfy as fuck though
>>
You can just skip some of them since they are filler. The worst season is Season 3, despite like 1-2 good episodes.

>Episode about poisoned tea
>R2-D2 goes to a droid spa
>Some Scooby-Doo type shit about a corrupt politician

I'm told Season 4 is where it really picks up and stays consistent in quality until the series finale.
>>
>>67961110
Why is Hong Kong in the background of this image?
>>
>>67961110
google search:

Clone Wars official chronological order, it will lead you to StarWars.com

I watched it earlier this year. It's an interesting sidepiece for the saga, but not essential imo

there are some moments where you think "this seems logical"

and there are other moments where you think "hmm, I doubt this would have been shown in live-action"

it's tonally pretty different from the star wars saga which gives it a license to deviate a little bit and branch off into different areas

That being said, it also clearly has Lucas's firm grip on it. If this was done by any other studio or network or whatever, it would be a completely different show.

Don't bother with Star Wars: Rebels, by the way. It's a low budget Disney abortion and not canon.
>>
>>67961110
I was in the same place you're at now like a couple months back when I was marathoning Clone Wars.

Get to the episode with this blue chick.

I think it's called Trespass.

You might be surprised by the dramatic heft of the series and it's really a sign of things to come.

And Filoni doesn't give a fuck, he'll kill female characters left and right, even young girls so you feel like no one's safe.
>>
>>67961110
Yes, yes it does pick up. I seriously recommend that you watch it in chronological order though, as per this site:
>>
>>67961973
So how much do I need to see? How much builds on the rest? Do you know if there's a list? In animes and whatnot, there's generally resources that can sort out filler. I recognize that this is obviously subjective in a show that has no basis in a manga, but still, it's rather offputting to sit through 8 hours of crap.
>>
>>67962056
starwars dot com slash news slash star-wars-the-clone-wars-chronological-episodeorder

And yes it gets way less kiddie after season 1, people die left and right.
>>
>>67962144
Honestly, everything is good, as long as you watch it in the chronological order everyone in the thread is talking about
>>
>>67961110

Don't fall for the Clone Wars is good meme. I did and wasted many many hours watching a children's cartoon waiting for it to get "good".
>>
>>67962160
Agreed, follow the chronological order but skip the movie. All you need to know about the movie is that Anakin gets assigned Ashoka Tano as his padawan.
>>
>>67961721
Disney is official canon you pleb shit.
>>
>>67963872
lol no
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.