[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>land of the free >can't even say piss pants city on tv
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: the-walking-dead-negan.jpg (75 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
the-walking-dead-negan.jpg
75 KB, 1024x512
>land of the free
>can't even say piss pants city on tv
>>
File: 1458706008176.jpg (174 KB, 980x1040) Image search: [Google]
1458706008176.jpg
174 KB, 980x1040
>they actually thought "pee pee pants city" was a good way to introduce an intimidating character
>>
File: It's Over.png (907 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
It's Over.png
907 KB, 720x720
>>67886168
Negan is finally shown
>Screw screwedy screw screw screw
Rick and the gang are terrified, threatened and outnumbered by Negan
>I'm screwing mad. Screw screw.
Rick begins to fear for the group's lives, he's never met someone as threatening as Negan
>Screwing screw!
The group is lined up as Negan contemplates
>Screwedy screw screw motherdick screw!

Could be the last time I post this shit. I told you they'd fuck him up completely.
>>
>>67886214
I was so terrified I almost peed my pants
>>
is it just me or is Negan really lame.
>>
>>67886168
Haven't watched a single episode from TWD but whey did he kill someone with that baseball bat and why did it look to terrible?
>>
>>67886168
I fucking knew /tv/ was going to jump all over that. I really thought they were going to throw everyone for a loop, and have him say 'fuck' just once. It's cable, so they can really do whatever they want. They already say shit fairly regulary, and one of the selling points of the show is graphic violence, so why no f-word?
>>
>>67886504
They needed a "Who shot JR?" hook as a cliffhanger, but I also suspect they didn't have the balls to fully commit to picking a main character to kill off just yet. They're probably going to spend a little while gauging the internet, and figuring out who would be the safest to kill and maintain ratings, and still seem "shocking". Daryl's too popular to kill at this point, for example.
>>
>>67886595
Alright, thank you anon
>>
>>67886595
If you'd read the comics you'd know it's Glenn.
Which is precisely why I won't be watching afterwards, he was the only character I genuinely liked.
>>
>>67886762
I knew that, but that's why they had that bit with him freaking out as a red herring. I did like that right after Negan tells them to get him back in line, and that "that one's a freebie", he says something to the effect of "it must suck, realizing that you don't know shit". He's talking to the comic readers, just as much as he is Rick.
>>
>>67886862
>He's talking to the comic readers, just as much as he is Rick.
Bit of a reach there lad.
>>
Nope, the ending would have worked better if they had just shown Rick getting his brains smashed in, with slow-mo shots of the whole gang going apeshit in disbelief. Then the seasons could have ended and everyone would be happy.
>>
>>67886932
Perhaps, but the timing on that remark is a little too suspicious for me. I would love to ask whoever wrote the episode if that was intended, because it's definitely the way it came across.
>>
>>67886168
I know this is just shitposting but that's actual dialog from the comic.
>>
>>67887222
I will admit that having such a cliffhanger for a season finale seems dumb when the comics already tell you what happened, so having someone else killed is a possibility (although I may just be giving the writers too much credit). I still think that line was meant for Rick though.

I don't think it'll be Daryl because he was used as a cliffhanger last episode and revealed alive.
Not Maggie because preggers
Not Carl because child
It won't be Eugene, his red headed friend, or the red head's black love interest because I genuinely don't think anyone gives enough of a shit about them for it to make interesting TV.
Not Rick because the show will end.

My gut is telling me Glenn, although Michonne is a close second, she's been around long enough for it to make sense and it would be a personal blow to Rick.
>>
>>67887364
>I still think that line was meant for Rick though.

On the surface level, of course. I wasn't implying that he was pulling a Ferris Bueller, and talking to the camera, just that the line was intended to have a dual meaning. As a line from Negan to Rick, of course, but also as a meta "wink and nod" to people who thought they knew what was coming because they read the comic.

Honestly, my money's on Abraham. After he didn't get the bolt through the eye, he's living on borrowed time. Plus, bashing in the brains of the "tough guy" of the group would send a clear message to the rest of them.
>>
>>67886509
He'll curse on BRD and Netflix
>>
It's obviously the puffter one, they don't show him all series then suddenly decide to give him screen time for no reason at all.
>>
I liked him. Intimidating.
>>
File: L0WDL6G.png (181 KB, 705x513) Image search: [Google]
L0WDL6G.png
181 KB, 705x513
>>67886307
>>
>>67887648

The netflix episodes are uncensored?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.