[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt: movies you actually would like to see get remade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: logansrun.jpg (157 KB, 736x1096) Image search: [Google]
logansrun.jpg
157 KB, 736x1096
itt: movies you actually would like to see get remade
>>
>>72117978
It kinda was remade:
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Island_(2005_film)
>>
>>72118173
delete this.
>>
Id like to live in this world desu. I dont really have any desire to live much longer and all the drugs and sex I can get would be a fun way to pass the times
>>
File: hannibal-buress.jpg (145 KB, 1680x1173) Image search: [Google]
hannibal-buress.jpg
145 KB, 1680x1173
>>72118173
>>72117978
i like logan's run the way it is. the island was alright. instead of remaking movies, how about create new ones with original ideas? if hollywood actually started creating interesting original content again, i might start going to the cinema. as it is, however, there's absolutely no reason to not watch it from the comfort of my own home and steal their cheap, unimaginative bullshit.
>>
>>72118314
Hannibal Buress thread?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC8KFQEPolk
>>
>>72118314
the idea behind the thread is that we all hate lame/unnecessary remakes and sequels (esp of the cashgrab variety) but there are a few things out there that would be interesting to see. plus most of what you could consider "original" is stolen, you just probably don't know any better.

fucking retard.
>>
>>72118445
i'm game. i love that fellow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPhrSkhhxo4
>>
>>72118555
nah. i know better. you're cute.
>>
File: black knight.jpg (45 KB, 299x443) Image search: [Google]
black knight.jpg
45 KB, 299x443
Remake this shit
>>
The Last Starfighter is desperate for a remake.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.