[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Movie is more than 2 hours long I'll get around to you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: madman.jpg (13 KB, 203x226) Image search: [Google]
madman.jpg
13 KB, 203x226
>Movie is more than 2 hours long
I'll get around to you someday I promise!
>>
Me? I always watch at 1.3 speed. Makes it more bearable.
>>
>extended cut is like 4 fucking hours long
>>
>>72114305
i take a break at the hour mark in every movie i watch now
>>
>>72115714
>tfw movie theaters don't have intermissions anymore
>>
Am I the only person that prefers longer movies? Its just more fucking movie.

Or could it be that I just wasn't born in 1997?
>>
File: 1442301673408.jpg (154 KB, 557x595) Image search: [Google]
1442301673408.jpg
154 KB, 557x595
>He has essential James Woods kino in his backlog

I'll get around to watching you some day Vampires
>>
>>72116325

You're right. Lengthy movies are great if you're not a millennial with the attention span of an adderall popping ADHD sperg whom has a requirement to look at their smartphone every 20 minutes.
>>
>>72114305
I watched Apocalypse Now: Redux, that have 3hr20min in one sitting.

I think that i would never be able to do this again.
>>
>>72114330
Me? Well let's just say I get around one way or other. The important thing is this: nevet fuck around with something that's dear to me. Got that, punk? Heh, I should track you down and break your kneecaps for disrespecting the vital and powerful medium of cinema. But guess what, kid. I'll go easy on you this time. Just remember that the next time you decide to spit on the legacy of film like that, I will be there, and you will know fear. Now get the fuck off my board before you make me REALLY mad, cause that's something you do not want to see.
>>
>>72114305
I've probably watched Barry Lyndon five or six times over the last few years
apparently it's three hours and 23 minutes
>>
>>72115681
>theatrical cut is never released outside of theaters
>stuck with extended cut
>>
Oliver Stone's JFK clocks in at more than 3 hours, so does Godfather 2.

I can viddy either one with no problem.

Anything else and I need breaks.
>>
>>72117276
Here's your "wat"
>>
I can sit and watch half a season of Breaking Bad no sweat but have troubles sitting through the Extended Cut of Return of the King. Why...
>>
>start watching Solaris (1973) last night after putting it off for months
>it's spread over 2 DVD's
>finish disc 1
>too tired to watch disc 2
>shitpost on /tv for the next 2 yours before going to bed

I was actually enjoying it too, the fuck is wrong with me?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.