[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you eat/drink while watching stuff /tv/? Just watched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
What do you eat/drink while watching stuff /tv/? Just watched Thor: The Dark World for the first time, ate pic related that I made myself after learning the recipe when the carnival was most recently in my town.

It's deep fried butter on a stick with sugar. I made eight of these bad boys, to eat one every fourteen minutes to last the entire film (film goes for 112 minutes).

I got through them all though with half an hour left to spare on the film, so I'm looking for other recommendations. Basically, what foods/drinks are good combinations with which films/series? I tend to eat the most during blockbuster Hollywood action films, and drink more during quieter dramas.
>>
weak bait
could have done a lot better with this premise
apply yourself anon
>>
File: 1464919958888.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1464919958888.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
>>72112470
>>
>>72112510
this shits for real in the south but thank god i live in the civilized world
>>
>>72112470
OP is a faggot yet again. He can't even write bait properly.
>>
>>72112500
I'm not baiting.
>>
>>72112550
Those 3 words are more convincing than your shitty 3 paragraph bait.
>>
>>72112536
On the one hand I want to tell OP to stop and think about his arteries, but then I realize that this anon is probably right and OP is probably from either the south, or at the very least a flyover state. Best just to let natural selection take its course.
>>
>what do you eat while browsing /tv/?

Green salad with sliced Mediterranean chicken, red and orange sweet peppers, queso fresco and a nice red wine vinagrette. Pretty comfy lads.
>>
>>72112648
>what do you eat while browsing /tv/?

Nobody in the thread asked this
>>
>>72112470
Nothing hits the stop quite like Original Pringles™ and a 7up
>>
File: buss.jpg (63 KB, 570x600) Image search: [Google]
buss.jpg
63 KB, 570x600
i've been to several (more than 30) carnivals, festivals, and outdoor attractions in alabama, florida, georgia, mississippi, and tennessee

never have i seen deep fried butter on a stick

please tell me where i can find it
i hunger
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.