[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ADD THE CREAM BEAUTIFUL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: gordon_ramsay_1x1.jpg (31 KB, 304x304) Image search: [Google]
gordon_ramsay_1x1.jpg
31 KB, 304x304
ADD THE CREAM
BEAUTIFUL
>>
File: ramsay.jpg (7 KB, 292x173) Image search: [Google]
ramsay.jpg
7 KB, 292x173
>>72108813
THE CREAM IS FOOKIN RAWWWWWW
>>
I'LL JUST USE BUTTER
THAT'S A KIND OF CREAM
>>
>>72108813
CHEF I LED THE COW UPSTAIRS FOR FRESH MILK AND NOW IT WON'T GO DOWN AND IS TAKING UP SPACE IN THE KITCHEN
>>
File: chicagopizza2.png (272 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
chicagopizza2.png
272 KB, 500x333
>>72108813
ADD THE 'GO TO THE 'ZA
JUICY
>>
AND....IT'S GOT WONDERFUL FLAVOR
>>
PAN HOT
BULL PREPPED
ADD GARLIC
ON AND OFF ON AND OFF
>>
SIMPLE
RUSTIC
>>
THICK

THIN

TASTY
>>
>>72109406
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1275x1041) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1275x1041
OH MY GOT
>>
>>72109494
>tfw I live in denver and ate there before and after
>it was shit then, and still is shit
>>
YOU, ALL OF YOU
C'MERE, ALL OF YOU
NOW FUCK OFF
>>
>>72109494
Fuck this place.

Just wasted three hours watching this show.
>>
>>72110127
oh fuck

did you see the qtpi daughter in real life?
>>
>>72110195
>>72109494
Yah but that waitress was so fuckin cute. CUTE
>>
A WUREALLY NOICE BATTERY FLAYVAH
>>
>>72110276
Nah, looking back i probably went during school hours or something. From what ive heard she doesnt really work there that often. Havent gone in a while, she might have started working more tho
>>
>>72110290
I meant watched five or more episodes of Kitchen Nightmares.

Too bad some places were irredeemably shitty that over 60% of them closed.
>>
>>72110568
I feel like the UK version is better to watch because of how authentic Ramsay is, but its a shame since he doesnt really do the decor overhaul and something like 95% close down

You also dont get the cuties in the UK version either...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.