[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched the ultimate version. Also watched in theather too.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (85 KB, 729x1080) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
85 KB, 729x1080
Just watched the ultimate version.
Also watched in theather too.
All i have to say is that BvS is one of the best films i've seen in my life and the best superhero movie of all time
>>
>>72103896
Agree.
Now go read these.

http://www.popmatters.com/feature/beautiful-lies-and-false-gods-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice/

http://pulpklatura.tumblr.com/post/141843209469/batman-v-superman-the-modern-revenge-tragedy
>>
File: 1468170938754.jpg (510 KB, 1600x886) Image search: [Google]
1468170938754.jpg
510 KB, 1600x886
>>72103896
Pure Kino.
>>
must be 18 to browse 4chan
>>
>>72104237
too perfect...
>>
>>72104197
i'll read. tanks
>>
I felt Batman did very little, and Superman did very much.

It never felt like Batman VERSUS Superman, just Batman spars with Superman a little until the plot moves.

Wonder Woman literally felt like a desperate plea to the female audience.

Is there even a point in continuing this series? Or to make Justice League?

I feel The Avengers did a better job of conveying that all the heroes had strengths and weaknesses, and that they fulfilled each other in some minor way (not counting the literally whos, of course).

Does there even NEED to exist a Justice League as long as Superman exists? He's stronger and more powerful than fucking all of them.
>>
>>72104406
superman in not omnipresent, and he needed help to defeat doomsday
>>
>>72104548

He did not need help to defeat Doomsday. He needed to fly him up in to orbit then throw the spear at him as he fell back to earth.

He needed to drop that fucker into orbit and leave him spinning for a millenia or two.

He needed to not be magically healed by the sun while Doomsday got 0 powerup by it.
>>
>>72103896
Sam Raimi's Spiderman is better
>>
I can't stand how everyone has to fight aliens now. Why not bring Cthulhu out, or some other ancient nightmare?

Superman vs Cthulhu. I'd fucking watch that.
>>
>>72105009
Same. Be way better than the teenage mutant ninja turtle that Doomsday was
>>
>>72104197
wtf. I hate marvel now.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 396x382
>>72103896
>>
>>72103896
>All i have to say is that BvS is one of the best films i've seen in my life and the best superhero movie of all time

Unironically agree 100%. Welcome aboard OP
>>
take your shilling to plebbit
>>
>>72105313

And we're going to have this same thread every day for a month. Settle in.
>>
WHY DID YOU SAY MARTHA THAT WAS MOMMYS NAME

MOMMYS NAME
>>
>>72107602

I never got this. What, he spared Superman because his mom has the same name as his?

Dumbest moment in the movie.
>>
>>72103896
0/10

Maddox's review for this pile of shit was all I needed
>>
>>72107020
brofist
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.