[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>thank you for doing this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: nooscars.jpg (15 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
nooscars.jpg
15 KB, 320x180
>thank you for doing this
>>
I was a great dad
>>
>>72102046
LOOK i know how to make movies... i went to film school i had a knack for it, i studied it and practiced and i know what im do-
>>
>>72102046
tfw no oscar
>>
>no oscar
>>
LITTLE

WHITE

SLAVERS
>>
>>72102188
Oscar?
>>
What is Lucas' favorite alcoholic beverage?
>>
JUST THINK ABOUT THE CAREER
>>
>You've got...oscars
>>
>>72102426
Blue Russian
>>
>>72102507
No
>>
>>72102561

No Oscars?
>>
>Lucasposting will never replace baneposting

Why live?
>>
>>72102188
thank you for doing this
>>
Why is Charlie so angry?
>>
File: NE8sPkuZ5Ak9bd_1_b.jpg (38 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
NE8sPkuZ5Ak9bd_1_b.jpg
38 KB, 600x316
>>72102623
>>
>>72102211
>>72102376
You have to be in the Guild to be nominated. Union rules. Jorge quit.
>>
>>72102666
Thanks satan
>>
>>72102211
Even Roger Corman got a lifetime achievement oscar.
>>
anyone else feel really bad for him? he looks sad all the time and he donated most of his disney money to charity. now we are stuck with this new cashcow shit

he clearly just loves movies got success with star wars that people loved and then got driven out of his own franchise by the very same people.

ungrateful little shits
>>
>>72104061
>he donated most of his disney money to charity

No he didn't, stop saying that
>>
>>72104173
Hes donated literal millions to charaties, scools, hospitals and medical research

Google is your friend, anon

Hes seriously a decent guy
>>
>>72104173
he did it's true he also donated a few kidneys and the original jar jar mask truly a great man
>>
>>72104061
>he clearly just loves movies
No, he mainly loves making money.
>>
>>72104316
>Hes donated literal millions to charaties, scools, hospitals and medical research
He's a billionaire, my illiterate pal.
>>
>>72102188
source
>>
>>72104173

He totally didn't do it for the tax cut...
>>
>>72104478
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beDN-q3UcbY

classic
>>
>>72104438
millions is low since hes a billionaire, if i donate 2 bucks am i decent ?
>>
>>72104438
Yes anon....I realize hes a billionaire...that wasnt the topic, retard

He has donated millions, I dont recall him in total donating a billion. I could be wrong, but just in case you are retarded, I will spell this out you autistic fuck:

You can be a billionaire and only donate millions...

But maybe you cant really read...
>>
>>72104529
>went to film school
oh it shows george, it shows
>>
>>72104530
>why even give anything to charity at all if you arent willing to give up your left leg?

Giving at all is what counts, hes not obligated to give anyone, anything in the first place, and you want to bitch that a few million isnt enough?
>>
>>72104529
fucking hell
>>
>>72104589
stop sucking his dick for donating 0.1% of his worth
>>
>>72104624
>charity only matters if he gives away a majority of his net worth

Well better tell cancer research to give all that shit money back then, its not good enough, gotta hold out until we squeeze a billion. Only then will it be charity

Get the fuck out you autistic cunt
>>
>>72104624
when I was younger in high school and didn't have much money I gave $20 to some disaster relief thing. It was a big percentage of my money at the time, suck my dick please
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.