[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was shit but I still enjoyed it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: images (8).jpg (23 KB, 314x469) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
23 KB, 314x469
This was shit but I still enjoyed it.
>>
Nice blog
>>
File: 173.jpg (44 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
173.jpg
44 KB, 1280x720
>>72092586
>tfw the age of Glaukino is over
>>
Say what you will about the quality of fox programming, but at least they take risks. You would never see a show like this or x-files on NBC, CBS, or ABC.
>>
It was actually decent you cuck.
>>
>>72092586
Cersi should of been the terminator.

If Glau hasn't been cast in this crap it'd probably still be in production
>>
>>72092693
You now remember the tranny ufo expert and desert funeral episodes
>>
>>72092693
The second season was a load of shit you vapid fuck.
>>
Better Sarah then Emelia
>>
>>72092586
the fact that even in present times there are at least a douzen terminators around who are pulling strings in the background was a bit silly.
>>
>>72092586
Anyone remember that scene where Glau wraps a rubber pole around a terminators neck? Best editing ever.
>>
>>72092586
Except it wasn't shit. It's literally the best we've got since T2.
>>
>>72092814
I turned that shit off 30 minutes in.
>>
>>72092942
considering the fact that everything after T2 is a big pile of shit that's not that big of an accomplishment.
>>
>>72093012
Terminator salvation wasn't great but at least we got to see the war between machines and mankind.

TSCC was good because it went way deeper into how Terminators work, how they think and develop over time. If you watched the show and expected action every episode then yeah you'd be disappointed, because that wasn't the point of the series.

The only thing I disliked was too much teen angst/drama in season 2 and Sarah's literal cancer episodes.
>>
>TSSC states that every time someone from the Resistance goes back in time they create a new timeline
That show was fucking awful desu
>>
>>72093330
>He's judging a tv show by retarded time travel logic which is flawed and contradictory since T2
>>
File: Summer_Glau-summer-glau-12.jpg (2 MB, 2351x3132) Image search: [Google]
Summer_Glau-summer-glau-12.jpg
2 MB, 2351x3132
>>72093204
>>
>>72092834
>Skynet ensuring its own creation is """"silly""""
dumbass
>>
>>72093330
>>72093416
That's the paradox-free time travel logic used in DBZ, it's the only way to have internally consistent time travel other than a closed causality loop.
>>
>>72092586
you enjoy shit?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.