[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to my local theater to watch a movie today with the wife.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: regalentertainmentgroup_0.jpg (48 KB, 580x250) Image search: [Google]
regalentertainmentgroup_0.jpg
48 KB, 580x250
Going to my local theater to watch a movie today with the wife. What movie should we watch? Here's what's playing:

>The Infiltrator
>Mike & Dave Need Wedding Dates
>The Secret Life of Pets (also in 3D)
>The Legend of Tarzan (also in 3D)
>The Purge: Election Year
>Independence Day: Resurgence
>The Shallows
>Central Intelligence
>Finding Dory
>The Conjuring 2
>Three Wise Cousins

Ghostbusters is playing too, but eh. Neither of us really wants to go see it. As far as the other titles, we're neutral and pretty much open for anything. Any stand outs?
>>
>>72090992
Are you talking your wife's son along?
>>
>>72091029
We don't have any children.
>>
I've heard finding dory is good
anything but ghostbusters really
>>
I'd say stay home and watch something good.

All of that is trash. Also post pics of your wife.
>>
>>72091080
>>72090992
ID Resurgence is good.
>>
>>72091080
It's the experience of going out that's important, not really the quality of what we see. Since there's nothing we're really hyped to see, I was gauging what might be the best of the worst here.

>>72091079
Alright, Finding Dory is in the lead.
>>
>>72090992
Finding Dory. Then nail your wife when you get home.
>>
>>72091228
That's usually the end-game of a date night, yeah.
>>
I'd say The Conjuring 2.
>>
>>72091228
Give her one in the pooper from me
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.