[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be able to commit crimes with a 100% guarantee of not getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: death note movie.jpg (315 KB, 1000x1475) Image search: [Google]
death note movie.jpg
315 KB, 1000x1475
>Be able to commit crimes with a 100% guarantee of not getting caught
>Still get caught

Japanese """"""writers"""""" have to be the dumbest motherfuckers ever.
>>
>start reading the manga
>think it's going to be primarily about the morality of having the Death Note
>instead almost immediately becomes an over-complicated cat-and-mouse game made up primarily of inner monologues along the lines of:

>Light: "If I let L know that I know X, then he'll know that I also know Y!!! But if I know Y, then I don't know X and then oidahoidhoiahdjcbijabfbcjkhcjbcabjhxo

fucking unreadable.
>>
why do u post this every few days u fucking retard
>>
>>72090003
Yeah the anime sucks for that reason.
>>
is the movie better than the chinese cartoon?
>>
>>72089143
The whole point is that Light is absurdly overconfident and short-tempered. He deliberately lets L get close to him because he's angry about getting tricked and because certain that he can stay one step ahead of L kill him. A less arrogant person might have stayed hidden, but a less arrogant person might have also not tried to play God.
>>
>>72090003
Are you serious? Don't ever write anything
>>
File: eh.jpg (665 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
665 KB, 2048x1536
If I had the notebook, I wouldn't think as small as the kid.
I'd kill congressmen, senators, and other people in power around the world one by one, (probably one or two a day) just to see how the governments would react and how quickly shit would break down.

How long would it take before suddenly noone wanted to be in charge? What would the world look like?
>>
>>72090115
A less arrogant person would've said "Huh if I just don't try to kill this L guy on TV nobody can even really confirm I exist how the hell is anyone going to catch me?" and left it alone.
>>
>>72090240
Africa
>>
>>72090003
>>think it's going to be primarily about the morality of having the Death Note

Wow, that would be fucking awful. Though they explain all of it in the first episodes.

>unreadable

You're retard.
>>
>>72090003
kek fuck off retard
>>
File: EDG.jpg (51 KB, 484x604) Image search: [Google]
EDG.jpg
51 KB, 484x604
>>72090240
Fuck, at least warn people before barging into the thread with so much edge
>>
>>72090297
>Huh if I just don't try to kill this L guy on TV nobody can even really confirm I exist

The way that Light was carrying out the killings in the first place was meant to attract attention. People knew that Kira existed even before he tried to kill L.
>>
>>72090240
>it's an overweight sheltered neckbeard thinking that he would survive in a post-apocalyptic world episode
>>
>>72090225
>>72090379
>>72090418

>come up with original idea
>immediately discard it and instead focus on the tired killer/detective angle

This is why the American film adaptation is 100% going to be better than the shit source material

>b-but muh Jap shit is untouchable genius!!!!

kek.
>>
>>72090649
Oh shit you were baiting the whole time
8/10 I was trolled
>>
>>72090240
Why bother, I'd just use it to kill my way into things.
>>
>>72090003
kek retard spotted
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.