[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this one of the funniest shows on TV right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: jokers-season-51-495x400.png (358 KB, 495x400) Image search: [Google]
jokers-season-51-495x400.png
358 KB, 495x400
Is this one of the funniest shows on TV right now?
>>
My man
>>
>>72086550
Its the only show Ive found to truly enjoy and laugh with my parents about
>>
LARRY!
>>
What is Iniesta doing there?
>>
They film by my job all the time.

Really down to earth guys.
>>
>>72086550
I swear this and Friends are the only fucking shows Comedy Central airs in the UK for 90% of the day
>>
>>72086550
Yeah it's pretty funny we have a dubbed version here.
>>
>>72087094
At least Impractical Jokers has genuine LOL moments.
>>
>>72087094
This.
But I enjoyed my stay in the UK solely because of this show.
>>
Anyone been to their live show? They're coming to the UK soon and I was thinking of going.
>>
Who /Q/ here?
>>
>>72087094
I hated the ads for this show, I only gave it a chance because I was so fucking sick of friends
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.