[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you watch a Modern Family/The Middle crossover, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1467003260515.jpg (2 MB, 2749x2100) Image search: [Google]
1467003260515.jpg
2 MB, 2749x2100
Would you watch a Modern Family/The Middle crossover, /tv/?

What would it be like? Maybe Haley starts dating Axl and gets introduced to the show like that? She's a makeup artist or something like that now, right? So she can't meet Sue in college.
>>
Haley tells Sue about her active sex life and Sue is appauled but intrigued and it ends up with her getting slammed by Haley's dad and brother at the same time while Claire watches on and whips her tits.
>>
>>72084553
Sue and Axl would have to move to california. Or else the whole show would be about Haley complaining about living in Indiana.
>>
>>72084553
is the bitch from the middle supposed to be retarded? i dont watch either show but my older bro does and ive caught part of it when he watches it and it seems she does retarded shit alot
>>
>>72084808
>Or else the whole show would be about Haley complaining about living in Indiana.
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>72084878
No, just cute and pure and nice.
>>
does she lose her virginity in season 7?
>>
>>72085695
Who, Sue? She's had quite a few boyfriends by now, so I doubt she was even in previous seasons. Her newest one is some SJW treehugging hippie Chad, so yeah.
>>
I stopped watching MF several seasons ago.
The Middle I still like, Norm shows up sometimes, but it sucks those old aunts died and no more Brian Murray at Frankie's car job.
I like Goldbergs too.
>>
>>72085825
>those old aunts died
Oh, the ones with the cripple dog? I barely even remembered that entire story arc, damn.
>>
>>72085818
:(
>>
>>72084553
Sue giving a sloppy wet bj is a fetish of my
>>
>>72087193
>Sue's boyfriend asks for a blow job
>She starts blowing air on his dick
>>
Modern Family isn't good anymore, so i wouldn't even watch it on it's own.
>>
>>72087900
Was it ever really good except for Hyland being Hyland though?
>>
>>72084553
hayley and workohilics guy is the only part of modern family I like. haley is best character, and I really like seeing her in love.

sue gets a job at disneyland after dollywood would be a better story.
>>
>>72088397
yes, the first 2 seasons are good.
>>
>>72087884
>it feels amazing because rarely am I ever in a situation to air out my balls without fear of someone walking in
>>
>>72088405
Do you think they'll skip Dollywood as a between seasons thing or will they actually feature it in the next season?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.