[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I mean really - with the GOT "all men must die" propagand,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: JUSTforFems.jpg (140 KB, 675x1000) Image search: [Google]
JUSTforFems.jpg
140 KB, 675x1000
I mean really - with the GOT "all men must die" propagand, 200 net-flick feminist commercials running, Hilary running for office, shaved and colored hair, with a 50BMI the norm -- Kim and Miley pouting their bird lips and drug rehabs on every magazine stand and modern girls brains still running on the "Girl Power you can do it all" beta 1.2 from 1998 while they rack up 100k in student loans riding the cock carousel attaining unknown strands of HPV and HSV2, did we REALLY need to feed anymore of this histrionic responsible (soon to be) and single mom bullshit to teens and millennials of these generations????
>>
File: pepette.jpg (56 KB, 394x476) Image search: [Google]
pepette.jpg
56 KB, 394x476
>tfw modern women are so rekt being a 25 year old KV NEET is now an extreme plus

thanks feminism
>>
>1999 was 17 years ago
>mila kunis is a washed up roastie in her 30s

what the fuck
>>
There's nothing wrong with being a single parent tho.
>>
File: me on the right.jpg (233 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
me on the right.jpg
233 KB, 1080x1349
Who would you cast in the sequel Badder Moms?

Pic related for me
>>
>>72082739
i agree with the gist of that disorganized block of text, modern women, or people in general, are unsaveable.
But on a serious note, this looks like it should be called Washed Up Actress: The Movie. No one wants to see anything from these 4 anymore
>>
>>72082870
Kek
>>
File: Johnny-Depp-Main.jpg (43 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Johnny-Depp-Main.jpg
43 KB, 615x409
>>72082913
Looks like the most nerdiest dude this side of that cliff. srs

Spoon fed clean cut fag boy who would fall over facing one day of homelessness.
>>
>>72082870
Did a particular male relative of your wife tell you that?
>>
YOU GOT THAT
YOU GOT THAT
YOU GOT THAT MILK MONEY
I GOT THAT
I GOT THAT
I GOT THAT MILF MONEY
>>
>>72082739
this stems from the 'I can have it all' mentality.

Casting off responsibilities of a stable life for fun assuming someone else will hold the fort for them while they go full retard.

Also - unless we're talking about rare exceptions - women aren't funny and can't act.

That's why all of the best movies of all time have women as window dressing and not the main attraction.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.