[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How could someone like todd packer, a sales rep, afford a corvette?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
File: 917off_001601_c08[1].jpg (55 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
917off_001601_c08[1].jpg
55 KB, 720x404
How could someone like todd packer, a sales rep, afford a corvette?
>>
>>72078157
He has a youtube channel
>>
>>72078157
You can get a cheap corvette for like $60k. If you buy used of course it can be much much cheaper.
>>
>>72078194
That one's a C6? Had to be new at that time
>>
>>72078157
Banketta Manager approved his car loan
>>
Todd was the worst character in the whole show. He's shit
>>
>>72078157
>You a big William Hung fan?
>Why the hell does everyone always ask me that? Who the hell is that?
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 163x310) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 163x310
>>
>>72078157
todd had no kids or family. you never see where he lives it may be a shit hole. I know tons of people who buy way too fancy cars. this is why the bank forces you to insure it and repo men exist.

HOWEVER, todd is often said to be by far the best salesman and he has his own contract apparently since he is "roving". also he could be moonlighting.

making 100k a year in sales is far from commonplace, but it is quite possible with the right skillset.
>>
File: uEtqJU3[1].png (662 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
uEtqJU3[1].png
662 KB, 1280x800
If he needed someone to drive him around because of a DUI, how did he park himself in the office carpark?
>>
>>72079044
There are a lot of logical inconsistencies on rewatching The Office that bother me. For example, how so many of the gags begin with, "every year Dwight does (insert thing we haven't seen him to in any of the past 7 season", and or how there are as many camera men and boom operators as an episode requires- for example, when a plot branches off into 4 or 5 different places, they just happen to have 5 camera men and 5 boom operators and in secret meetings no character ever thinks of taking off their mic or making sure the cameras didn't follow them. Or in later season when characters get tailed to their homes and filmed inside having personal disputes, or how characters who aren't part of the main cast still have audio as if they are mic'd up.

Also you realize on a second watch how terrible everyone is:
>Jim and Pam are cheaters
>Andy is an annoying asshole who abandons his girlfriend
>Michael actively bullies almost everyone in the office
>Jim torments Dwight for being weird
>Dwight and Angela cheat when she is engaged to Andy
>Stanley cheats
>Phyllis is a bitch blackmailer
>Meredith is a world renowned degenerate
>Creed is a literal murderer and scam artist
>Kelly is a lying bitch who shouts "I'm pregnant" or "rape" whenever something doesn't go her way, also a cheater
>Toby is completely apathetic about everything and hits on Pam even though she's taken, also possibly a strangler
>Oscar is a judgemental and annoying queer
>Ryan is an arrogant fraud-artist
Only Kevin and Holly are decent people in any way.
>>
>>72079258
Dwight is a literal psychopath who kept weapons in the office and was willing to kill Andy. I don't think Jim was picking on him just because he was weird.
>>
File: 1464247393692.jpg (41 KB, 375x281) Image search: [Google]
1464247393692.jpg
41 KB, 375x281
>>72079258
But kevin ripped off jim's credit card and holly cucked her husband for mike
>>
>>72078157
>americans treat corvettes as high standard cars
LMAO
>>
>>72079332
All he ever wanted to do was protect people and keep order, he was just incompetent at it and hopelessly stupid.
>>72079340
I forgot about the first one, also Holly was never married to the other guy or even engaged.
>>
File: BtrQieDIIAAAdIp[1].jpg (25 KB, 600x435) Image search: [Google]
BtrQieDIIAAAdIp[1].jpg
25 KB, 600x435
>>72079258
Here's one thing I was wondering about. Has the camera crew been in the office building for long enough to see all of dwight's recyclops costumes from each year
>>
>>72079258
the whole idea that its a documentary is only there for comedic effect in certain points, like jims expressions

taking it literally is kind of autismo
>>
>>72079415
That's a flat lie, look at when he tackled fucking Ryan and shoved Stanley to the ground, or when he made all that shitty birthday stuff for Kelly or when he destroyed the office as Recyclops etc. He acted in deliberately rude and dangerous ways multiple times throughout the years so you can imagine the shit he did before the show started that would drive Jim to where he was.
>>
I know that jim has been written to be a perfect character and all but i can't stand this fuck. His jokes, obnoxious pranks, attitude and always with this stupid fucking face looking at the camera
>>
>>72078157
Because Corvettes aren't expensive. They're literally the go-to car if you want to own something that looks expensive but isn't.
>>
>watching the office past season 4
>>
>>72079649
it's all good until michael leaves

but being stuck in a groundhog day loop on season 3 would be best
>>
>>72079522

i didnt like him too, he just so fucking smug
>>
>>72078157
Todd's entire character screams that he's the sort of guy who would drive a car that he clearly can't afford. He's probably just leasing it

>>72078606
In a series with DeAngelo Vickers, Nellie, Jo Bennett, and the forgettable characters they introduced in the last season, you pick Todd as the worst character in the whole show? He and Michael had great synergy. The way Michael looked up to and idolized Todd while everyone else despised him was brilliant.
>>
>>72079690
Why do people hate jo bennett? She's not on the screen for much and doesn't do any boring shit. Unlike andy for example...
>>
>>72079686
I think that's the point. His flaw is that he's unusually smug and aloof while still being just a salesman at a failing paper company. He and other people acknowledge it many times, hence why he grows towards the end of the show, starts his own business, and performs only kind pranks on Dwight.
>>
>>72080387
Funny how they had to write in scenes for him like the snowball and the koi pond just to iterate that he's not perfect and fucks up at least once
>>
but u cant foget da boy
>>
File: 1464247727141.jpg (107 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1464247727141.jpg
107 KB, 800x600
>>72079340
AAAAAAAAA what the fuck happened to her
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.