[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was in the wrong here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: rust marty fight.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rust marty fight.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
The one who fucked the other one's wife
>>
me in the lawnmower
>>
Obviously Rust. You don't mow another man's lawn. You just don't.
>>
>>72071083
Rust was making a power play and got called out on that bullshit.
>>
The one who didn't fuck his kids
>>
File: 1430799190301.png (371 KB, 435x457) Image search: [Google]
1430799190301.png
371 KB, 435x457
Just finished watching season 2 finale, little disappointed how both guys died in the end like fucking morons with reckless abandon to leave muh strong female actress to take over..
>>
What was Rust's motive here anyway? It did not seem in character.
>>
>>72071943
Rust does nothing but start shit. Even when hes not aware of it, hes subconsciously starting shit. Its the only way he can FEEEEEEL
>>
>>72071083
>I like fucking MY wife.
>>
>>72071083
Both. In a way.
>>
Is there anything more passive agressive than doing household chores for your coworkers wife while you're not home?
>>
The lawn.

>>72072217
Giving her the best dick she's ever had.
>>
File: 1374215590960.gif (983 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1374215590960.gif
983 KB, 500x364
Rust was returning the mower, right? He was just returning the favor
>>
>>72071943
To mow Marty's lawn, which is effectively cucking him. Rust needed to establish himself as the alpha male in their partnership.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.