[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just started watching Twin Peaks. Really enjoying it so far but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1461238751100.jpg (72 KB, 500x557) Image search: [Google]
1461238751100.jpg
72 KB, 500x557
Just started watching Twin Peaks. Really enjoying it so far but wtf was with that dream sequence with the midget at the end of Season 1 Episode 3? Just saw that and thought I was tripping.
>>
if I tell you what it means it would ruin it. use your brain and keep watching.
>>
File: 1447204913877.gif (739 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1447204913877.gif
739 KB, 250x188
>>72069987
>actually giving anon a chance to enjoy something despite the huge opportunity to shitpost hard
>on /tv/
It's like a four leaf clover or something
>>
>>72069928
It doesn't mean anything. Just like everything by David Lynch it's DUDE SURREALISM LMAO THE PLEBS WILL THINK IT'S SO DEEP.
>>
>>72069987
This.

I'm halfway through S2 so far and enjoying it as well. Don't worry, everything makes sense eventually. However, I would advise not reading this thread because the ensuing spoilers will probably kill this show for you.

Also, fwiw maybe I'm a pussy but the first three episodes scared the living shit out of me and I literally had to sleep with the lights on that night.
>>
>>72070637
Even if it didn't mean anything, it's so damn effective at being scary I can't fault it.
>>
>>72070674
Damn. That mid-season 2 slog.
>>
>>72070637
every single time something isn't completely spelled out you get this post.

and yet i'm shocked every time.
>>
>>72070733
I fucking hate the subplot with the eye patch character.
>>
>>72069928
Holy shit, that's an image macro I haven't seen in a fucking decade.
>>
I haven't seen that pear in a long time....
>>
>>72070766
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME
>YOUR FUCKING A WHITE MALE

thats you
>>
File: 1468026512154.jpg (53 KB, 558x480) Image search: [Google]
1468026512154.jpg
53 KB, 558x480
>>72069928
>he doesn't have and remember dreams that unravel riddles from the past and accurately predict the future
I can understand how that part of the flick escaped you.
>>
It's literally impossible to know about Twin Peaks and not know about this scene. It's all anyone talks about. Stop pretending
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.