[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't Mannix and Warren just sever the criminals'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Why didn't Mannix and Warren just sever the criminals' heads and use THOSE to claim their bounties instead of saying "oh well guess we can't fit their entire bodies even though we only need the part that actually identifies them as wanted criminals, better just lay down and die"?
>>
>>72068763

Well they didn't lay down and die, they hanged that little bitch first.

What a satisfying scene.
>>
>>72068763
because life's too short to think of plot machinations when it's besides the point of the movie.
>>
>>72068840
I wouldn't say it's besides the point of the movie, it means that the ending would logically have panned out to be far less grim and far more satisfying.
>>
>>72068763
Probably because they're bounty hunters, not sick fucks. It's one thing to kill a crimina; It's another to cut their head off.
>>
why the fuck didn't the eagles just fly them to Red Rock
>>
>>72069378
>they're bounty hunters, not sick fucks
Did we watch the same movie? Warren's whole spiel of the big black dingus, regardless of its veracity, was kinda fucked up desu senpai.
In any case, the criminals were already dead, so it's as easy as taking a knife to the carcass.
>>
Wouldn't matter. They were going to die from injury anyways.
>>
>>72069446
>Warren's whole spiel of the big black dingus, regardless of its veracity, was kinda fucked up desu senpai.

Twas merely a ruse, just like his letter.

>I like that last bit with Mary. Nice touch.
>>
>>72069510
>regardless of its veracity
Yeah, it was a ruse, but the fact that he could make up some sadistic bullshit like that on the fly is worrying.
Plus, even if it weren't worrying, like I said, at that point it's not fucked up to cut off the heads of some carcasses to claim their bounties.
>>
File: 1402431552885.png (214 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
1402431552885.png
214 KB, 400x399
Why didn't Tarantino just make a better flick? I mean, I had to endure going to the movies alone and a 2-hour total bus ride to see this in 70mm, and it was nothing but a disappointment. The couples and groups of friends all stared at me. I hate Tardintino, his movies are utter tripe.
>>
File: Shoot that ***** dead!.png (564 KB, 868x493) Image search: [Google]
Shoot that ***** dead!.png
564 KB, 868x493
>>72068763
Even if he did, he can't ride AALLLL THOSE HORSES INTO REED RAWWWK
>>
>>72068763
i dont get why the domingrue gang doesnt shoot hangman whnehe first steps inside..
>>
>>72069716

Too cute, she and Kurt were like a bizarre father and daughter pairing.
>>
File: daisyruthback.jpg (2 MB, 3504x2336) Image search: [Google]
daisyruthback.jpg
2 MB, 3504x2336
>>72069780
He doesn't want to hurt Daisy. And he was stupid.
>>
>>72069446
It was to antagonise the racist Confederate general. He did none of what he described, it was merely a ruse.
>>
>>72070612
see >>72069548
>>
>>72069780
Or why he only fired 1 shot at Warren from underneath.
>>
>>72069780
Daisy was cuffed to him. In that huge fur coat those pistols wouldn't kill Ruth right away. She'd die a human shield and Mannix + OB & Warren would have retaliated
>>
>>72069548
How is it worrying? He literally just described a bunch of really fucked up shit, it's not hard.
>>
>>72068763
What? They were bleeding out. They were as good as dead, especially with the huge storm outside. How is this even a question?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.