[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oblivion (2013)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Oblivion-Poster.jpg (556 KB, 1396x2048) Image search: [Google]
Oblivion-Poster.jpg
556 KB, 1396x2048
Just watched it, what did you guys think of it?
Is this scifi-kino?
>>
>>72065259

Ripped off a lot of scifi movies. Worth a watch on Netflix since big budget scifi is rare, but it's fairly unimpressive

>kino

kys memefag
>>
I loved it. That coke product placement at the end was pretty lame tho lol
>>
>>72065319
fuck you Sally
>>
File: kurylenko1.jpg (597 KB, 936x1170) Image search: [Google]
kurylenko1.jpg
597 KB, 936x1170
i wish it was more original, because i love the technical elements and olga a cute. A CUTE
>>
Just a big budget rewrite of Moon.
>>
it wasnt bad, good acting, setup, environment/theatrics
shoudlve been written better.
>>
it's a shitty version of Moon made for summer, retard audiences
>>
Tom Cruise keeps making lowkey great sci fi, like Edge of Tomorrow. It's not a classic but a solid 4/5
>>
>>72065805
>>72065607
not even the same genre you fucking retards. Yes the premises are similar, you get a gold star for noticing
>>
>>72065259
Was slightly above average besides the way it looked which was amazing
>>
>>72065605
>thinking Olga is better than Riseborough
>>
>>72065259
I really like the soundtrack. M83 is pretty great
>>
pretty good, Edge of Tommorow was much better Cruise-kino of that year though
>>
>>72065607
>implying Moon isn't just a ripoff of The Island
>>
>>72066159
But The Island is such a big ripoff of [forgot the name] that Bay even lost the lawsuit.
>>
Nice aesthetics and music.
Lame plot and meh action.
>>
>>72066215

What's your point
>>
>>72065259
It's good, the amazing visuals and set design make it.
>>
>>72066282
I was just trying to see where the line ends.
Anyway, watched it, I liked Tom, but it was too weight on his shoulders, he was fighting against the plot and world, which felt a bit empty in the end, not a bad movie but I think if you removed some of the money it would end up being a "B movie" (not in sense of being lower than A movie but I think you get me) and by remove the money I mean CGI effects that dont look as good and Tom Cruise.

Despite the years I never felt compelled to rewatch it.
>>
>>72066449

Which CGI did you not think was good?
>>
Story was okay. Visuals and that m83 score was amazing
>>
>>72066466
Sorry I messed up my words (I tend to think I wrote things that I did not sorry).
I liked the CGI effects, everything was well done, taking those off would have made it more B movie, heck it even felt like it had some nice ideas on its own, but it did not stick onto me.
>>72066515
>that m83 score was amazing
It was? I cant remember.
>>
7/10

Plot was average but it had great visuals and a nice score.
>>
>>72065259
Found it boring tbqh
>>
>>72065259
I liked the soundtrack and the visuals. Other than that, it was kind of unremarkable.
>>
File: dubs.jpg (7 KB, 236x200) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
7 KB, 236x200
>>72066666
checked
>>
>>72065259
textbook definition of generic
>>
>>72065259
awful

I would of walked out if I wasn't in a mental institution on a movie trip at the time
>>
>>72065259
Edge of tomorrow is better
>>
>>72066666
Soundtrack was so nice. Visuals ranged from cool, to cute, to interesting. Ending was basic af
>>
>>72065259
shittier Moon
>>
>>72067007
shittier Source Code
>>
>>72065259
dude bible references lmao
>>
>>72066031
>being objectively a faggot

ew lad
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.