[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Razorfist says that nobody hated the prequels until RedLetterMedia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: razorfist.jpg (102 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
razorfist.jpg
102 KB, 512x512
>Razorfist says that nobody hated the prequels until RedLetterMedia made the Plinkett videos

Do you agree with this sentiment?
>>
I pretty sure plenty of people hated the prequels before RLM made their videos.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odJWMxjWQoo
>>
Is he MIB from Deus Ex?
>>
I was 18 when the Phantom Menace premiered. I thought it was shit then, I think it's shit now. Also, I'm 35-years-old! What am I doing here?
>>
>>72064246
Never seen a moment of RLM but I hate the prequels.
>>
Isnt he a nintendrone
>>
>>72064246
Alternately, I enjoyed the prequels before RLM, and I enjoy them after RLM. And I enjoy RLM.
>>
>>72064246
I remember hating them when I was a kid back in the day.
>>72064319
holy crap, rich wasn't fat when he was young
>>
He also thinks The Witcher is a ripoff because another fantasy character has long white hair all whilst looking and acting like an unironic version of Reaper from Overwatch.
>>
>>72064246
No. However, nobody in popualr media really started expressing distaste for them until after TFA was announced. Then all of a sudden the prequels are literally the worst thing ever and cinematic master JJ Abrams is the only hope to redeem the franchise.
>>
>>72064415
Jay looks like such a dork.
>>
>>72064319
This is too painful to watch. They're so young and full of hope.
>>
Who the fuck is that faggot and why should I care about his opinion? I hated 1 and 2 when they came out, I kinda liked 3 the first time but after re-watching it along with the old ones I thought I was boring as shit, that was years before I even knew what RLM was
>>
File: dorks.gif (2 MB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
dorks.gif
2 MB, 500x374
>>72064504
Did somebody say dorks?
>>
>>72064319
Wow, college age Mike was cute
and very very high
>>
>>72064246
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Razorfist%20says%20that%20nobody%20hated/

end your autism please OP
>>
>>72064368
He has a hateboner for Sony and Kojima.
>>
yeah, no

pretty much everyone agreed on release that clone wars was a piece of shit
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
No
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.