[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black - nigger Yellow - gook Red - indian Pink - grill Blue -
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Black - nigger
Yellow - gook
Red - indian
Pink - grill
Blue - fag

No show would have the fucking balls to do this anymore
>>
a coincidence
>>
Wow, amazing thread, very fresh and unique and informative.
>>
>>72064007
now the nigger is blue, because they get along with the popo so well hahaaaa
>>
>>72064040
>triggered
So are you a nig gook native assblaster or grill?
>>
>>72064040
Fuck off jew.
>>
You humans and your racial social constructs.
>>
>>72064243
Hi /x/ you forget to take your meds again?
>>
>>72064270
Nah; y'all just forgot to wisen up.
>>
>>72064467
Cool story bro. Tell me, if race is a social construct how is it antropologists can tell the race of any human skeleton by examining the bone structure?

After all there's no physical differences, just social ones
>>
It was a coincidence and they changed it in the first opportunity

white > native
yellow > negress
black > asian
red > spic

And from what I've read the upcoming reboot will be """progreessive""" so get ready for a white male as pink ranger who is cucked by the red ranger who is black.

Also, don't forget to reach out to the yellow before the black's blowback brother.
>>
>>72064709
You know; you bring up a good point. Usually this tends to lead to a discussion between whether or not architecture influences environment or vice versa.
>>
They're fucking colors

And they're all Asian in Super Sentai so this over analyzing is pointless.
>>
>>72064007
Except for the pink literally none of this was intentional.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.