[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The last /bond/ thread was smashing. Can we have another? Which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
The last /bond/ thread was smashing. Can we have another?

Which movie is the most patrician and why is it The Living Daylights?
>>
Skyfall
>>
File: LTK this is for Felix.webm (3 MB, 720x305) Image search: [Google]
LTK this is for Felix.webm
3 MB, 720x305
>>72063908

love TLD, but gotta give props to License to Kill, it's probably the best example of why you don't fuck with James Bond or his small limited circles of friends, because he'll pretend your best friend and destroy your entire goddamn operation from the inside out then set your bitch ass on fire.

Don't you want to know why?
>>
>>72063908
Dubs confirm Live and Let Die was the most underrated Bond film.
>>
File: License to Kill.jpg (285 KB, 736x1118) Image search: [Google]
License to Kill.jpg
285 KB, 736x1118
Just wish it had a more compelling antagonist honestly

Most patrician may be From Russia...?

Bond v Narcos is awesome
>>
>>72064025
nah that would be Moonraker

It's not god-tier but people act like it murdered their family just because Bond goes to space. As if every other Bond move is super original/realistic.
>>
>>72063908
Connery best bond

Your bond a shit
>>
>>72064034
timothy looks weird in this picture.
>>
>>72064097
Dalton is the only Bond with a 100% good movies average. Connery a shit after YOLT
>>
File: Bond by Delgado.jpg (23 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Bond by Delgado.jpg
23 KB, 640x640
>>
>>72064069

How can Bond going to space be bad, it fits the era too.
>>
>>72064069
Bond vs a rubber snake and animals doing double-takes murdered my family. Bond in space was stupid, but it was an acceptable level of wackiness compared to the rest of the movie.
>>
>>72063908
You mean the one with the guy who throws milk bombs. Nope.
>>
>>72064008
I still don't understand why the dude gets scared mid axe swing when he sees a small lighter. I mean he was covered in gas but he was like 6 feet away.
>>
>>72064395

Machete bro, and also it's because of the fumes itself from the gas.
>>
>>72064008
How can one movie be so badass but also 80s comfy
>>
File: license-to-kill-spooky-hand.jpg (76 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
license-to-kill-spooky-hand.jpg
76 KB, 720x576
>>
>>72064451
I'm biased against dalton because of his ass chin I guess. So I nitpick
>>
>>72064468
Also have such a perfect soundtrack
IF

YOU
ASKEDMETO
>>
>>72064483

Ah that's alright, I used to slam Lazenby because he's a Sean Connery impersonator and everyone says OHMSS sucks but reading up on how he pretty bamboozled his way into it like a real spy I had to give him props, also that fucking ending
>>
>mfw people dont rate Dalton

Truly the most pleb opinion
>>
>>72064574
How to spot a Bond pleb

>"Brosnan is the best Bond!"
>"Goldeneye is a top tier Bond movie"
>"Moore is shit lolX D"
>"I fast forward through the opening credits."
>>
>>72064619

GoldenEye is a top tier Bond movie though you millenial cuck
>>
>>72064619
"Thomas Newman's soundtrack was good guys"
>>
File: Alexandra lizard eyes.jpg (50 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Alexandra lizard eyes.jpg
50 KB, 720x404
>>72064619

>"I fast forward through the opening credits."

Why would you do that..
>>
>>72064670
Millenials are the only ones who think Brosnan isn't complete shit nostalgiafriend
>>
>>72064731

Yeah no

"In my opinion--and I think I know as much if not more about Bond than anyone, particularly about the characters on whom Ian Fleming] told me Bond was based--Pierce Brosnan was by far the best and closest to the character."

— Christopher Lee
>>
my all time favorites must be The Spy Who Loved Me and The Living Daylights
>>
File: LTK fuck CGI.webm (3 MB, 640x272) Image search: [Google]
LTK fuck CGI.webm
3 MB, 640x272
>For the climactic tanker chase, the producers used an entire section of a highway near Mexicali, which had been closed for safety reasons. Sixteen eighteen-wheeler tankers were used,[4] some with modifications made by manufacturer Kenworth at the request of driving stunts arranger Rémy Julienne. Most were given improvements to their engines to run faster, while one model had an extra steering wheel on the back of the cabin so a hidden stuntman could drive while Carey Lowell was in the front and another received extra suspension on its back so it could lift its front wheels.[4][26] Although a rig was constructed to help a rig tilt onto its side, it was not necessary as Julienne was able to pull off the stunt without the aid of camera trickery.

The funny thing is I had seen it as a kid and when I tried to recall the scene, I thought it didn't have the tanker rig, could not believe on a rewatch that it fucking did.
>>
>>72064008
Goddang, so much amazingness from scene to scene. I love that close up of the lighter before he switches it. The last explosions feel so real as he's running away.
>>
>>72064619
>>"Goldeneye is a top tier Bond movie"
You're good, besides this one.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.