[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Movies That Make Plebs Cower In Fear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
>>
>>72061783
>27%
The thought of watching this crap really makes me tremble.
>>
>>72061783

tbqhwy i dont understand rotten tomatoes

i watched BvS, marvel's X-men apocalypse, x-men days of future past, and marvel's captain america civil war in a row, all four one after the other, and they were all about the same: passable, flawed but watchable if you like escapist fantasy (i do)

i really dont know how the critics decided that days of future past and civil war deserved 90% and BvS and apocalypse deserved 40%
>>
File: fishy.png (344 KB, 681x496) Image search: [Google]
fishy.png
344 KB, 681x496
>>72061783
>...Plebs cower in fear
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>72061946
Do you bleed?
>>
>>72061874
same
>>
>>72061874
They look at more then just enjoyment but also the technical aspects of a film.

BvS was poorly edited, it is the highest criticism. Frankly it seems like a new strat that they're doing to boost DVD sales.

The movie was edited for theater to sell DVDs.

As for X-Men no one expected anything more.
>>
File: image.png (151 KB, 751x824) Image search: [Google]
image.png
151 KB, 751x824
>>72061874
BvS was trash, Apoc was underrated for sure though.
>>
>>72061969
Only when watching BvS theatrical version.
>>
File: Mondo+BVS.jpg (54 KB, 366x529) Image search: [Google]
Mondo+BVS.jpg
54 KB, 366x529
>>72061783
Cool poster.
First time seeing it.

Pic related is still my favorite.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>72062018
>yfw you realize that Snyder allowed the theatrical cut to be released only to unleash the true Detective Kimics though the ultimate edition so only those who are patient get the sweet taste of Batno
>>
>>72062177
shame about the movie though
>>
>>72062002

i read this like a couple weeks ago and it inspired me to watch BvS

im glad i read this beforehand so i could be pleasantly surprised by how passable BvS was
>>
>>72061832
You're embarrassingly close-minded if you use movie reviews to determine whether or not you see a picture.
>>
>>
>>72062396
The reviews were right in this case. It should have been a bit lower than 27% though.

Maybe 15%.

It wasn't a movie, it was a 3hour advertisement for a cinematic universe.
>>
File: The Invasion.png (2 MB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
The Invasion.png
2 MB, 1920x800
Based Snyder

"L'invasion" -Zack Snyder 2013
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.