[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw i haven't gone to the cinema in like 2 years now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1440117198067.gif (879 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
1440117198067.gif
879 KB, 245x230
>tfw i haven't gone to the cinema in like 2 years now
which movies with great cinema atmosphere have i missed? anyone i should go watch like now before they're off?
>>
The Witch
>>
>>72059473
you should go watch independence day m8 10/10 movie
>>
You missed the rifftrax mst3k reunion show
>>
I saw the Dark Knight Rises in theater five times. Paid for popcorn, drinks and snacks each time, too.
>>
>>72060357
you are a big guy
>>
interstellar. its soundtrack carried it, and that soundtrack needs to be heard in a theater.

>inb4 retards
>>
The Hateful Eight road show thing was a blast. It was amazing how you could feel how tense the entire theater was but everyone was still laughing a lot. Also the overture and intermission really do add something.
>>
File: kino-man.jpg (288 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
kino-man.jpg
288 KB, 2048x1152
Batman v Superman pal, the absolute kino that is getting a criterion restoration.
>>
star wars for the sound alone
godzilla 2014
>>
>>72059473
Sicario was fucking intense in the cinema, like I really felt a bit nauseous because of the suspense whilst watching it. Great film, I don't think it would feel the same watching it at home.
>>
>>72059473

Can't think of any unless you like 3D which is practically the only reason I go anymore.

Force Unleashed had some decent 3D. That was my last in theaters.

I wish there were still good comedy movies coming out but they're so fucking garbage these days.

I'll never forget going to see Team America: World Police. The entire fucking theater was laughing for literally half the damn movie. Best experience I've ever had. Nearly the same with Tropic Thunder. Comedies create the perfect theater going experience for me but they're dead now.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.