[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ultimate question : Predator vs Commando
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 452x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 452x325
Which one you liked more
>>
I love both.
Commando is more silly.
>>
File: post-1-1227746566.jpg (145 KB, 1573x777) Image search: [Google]
post-1-1227746566.jpg
145 KB, 1573x777
>>72058504

I love both movies. Predator is honestly a better movie, but Commando is kinda defining 80's action movie in both good and bad.

Plus. Valmets are sexy as fuck.
>>
Both, you faggot.

Predator is better, but they're different kinds of movies anyway. Predator was more serious, horror-lite shit while Commando is goofy shit.

Also, Commando got loli Alyssa Milano.
>>
Predator is a more well-made movie with actual depth and nuance, on top of being a great, fun action film.

Commando is a silly, violent rampage that is endlessly entertaining and also features a surprisingly well done father-daughter relationship.

Both are different, and it's hard to compare, but I would say Predator is objectively the better film.

What do you guys think of Raw Deal?
>>
File: 1.jpg (24 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
24 KB, 640x480
>>72058504
>>
Both are 10/10 kinos.
>>
>>72058504
None.

They both promote a toxic idea of masculinity.
>>
Predator is a better movie, but Commando is just more fun.

>>72059600
>Raw Deal
Same as Commando not better then Predator but just good 80's fun.
>>
T2 > Both
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xizJZeGfE34
vs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-z9DeoPvNM
>>
>>72058550
This. Predator was more serious, commando was over the top action flick.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 450x674) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 450x674
>Rae Dong Chong
Is this even a question?
>>
>>72058504
Predator is like Commando only even more fun and better made.
>>
>>72065232
Rae had some amusing comments on Oprah:

>"She was lovely [on The Color Purple]," says Chong at first when asked about if there was bad blood between the two on the set of the movie.

>Chong goes on to say, "It was after when I did Commando and I was starring with Maria Shriver's husband in the movie. That's when she was a total bioootch."

>Chong says that Oprah invited her on her talk show but says Oprah "wasn't having me. ... She never called me on stage."

>Then Chong says, "She is amazing. I respect her, I think she's done great things for women of color, women of a certain size. I think she's an icon."

>But, she says, Oprah is a "great brown-noser. If you're in a room with her, she'll pick the most powerful person and she'll become best friends with them. When we worked with her ... she was that fat chick that was the ... wannabe cheerleader that was the student council president that was best friends with the principal ... she was that fat chick in school that did everything and everybody loved her. That's Oprah -- love me, love me, love me."

>But ,she continued, "You gotta respect her, no matter how vile she is — 'cause ultimately she's all about Oprah and she's boring — but aside from that, you gotta kinda go, 'Hello, hats off, you have done an amazing thing. You have actually shifted the DNA of the universe."

>Then she attacked Oprah's looks. "She took a woman, if you look at the way she looks -- 60 years ago she would have been a housekeeper, luckily. She would not have been a house (n-word), she would've been a field (n-word)."
>>
>>72058504
Predator. No question.
>>
>>72058504
Predator is KINO
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.