[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ATHF CANNED - WTF happened anons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: z6eps.jpg (160 KB, 1057x755) Image search: [Google]
z6eps.jpg
160 KB, 1057x755
Last season:S11.
The creators and crew wanted to make more but got the boot.
Maaaaaaan I thought it was forever...WTF?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkVEoyoT5V4
>>
>>72054769
That's terrible.
Nobody likes this show on /tv/?
>>
i heard somewhere that mike lazzo is a greedy cunt
>>
>>72054769
Am I the only one who doesn't "get" this show?

I remember being a kid and older guys would watch it and tell me it was good.

I tried watching it multiple times and i felt literally nothing.

Is there some joke I'm not in on? I don't understand how anyone could enjoy it.
>>
>>72054769
MY NAAAAAAAAAME IS

I mean it's sad to see it go, but desu I haven't seen an episode past season 1 I think and since I don't smoke weed anymore I'm not sure if I ever will
>>
I think Adult Swim executives understood that any show that runs for a long time will eventually turn to shit, and ATHF is one of their biggest legacy shows and they didn't want it to become a blemish on their brand, so they axed it on a high note.
>>
>>72055697
No there are lot of people who don't have a sense of humor
>>
>>72055697

Seems every 14 year old "gets it" and every adult thinks it's fucking stupid. It's not a coincidence. There's nothing to get.
>>
they had to make room for more reddit-friendly programming. ATHF was their best show by a long shot.
>>
>>72055697

It's talking food don't you get it? It's the epitome of kino.
>>
>>72056181
if you'd actually listen to the goddamn dialogue and get over your "durr theyre talkin food items" mentality you might actually enjoy it, joyless faggot
>>
it don't matter, none of this matters
>>
>>72056532
I agree, Sam
>>
>>72056590
It's C. Brutananadilewski
>>
>>72055697
It's like techno, you have to've been there and done the drugs to appreciate it.
>>
Apparently there were some squabbles about money.
Remember when they bitched about syndication and they changed the title.
>>
they needed room for loiter squad and other urban youth tv shows
>>
They get cancelled after ever season. It will be back eventually.
>>
>>72055697
I was the same, thought it was dumb shit, rewatched it again recently and appreciate it as funny dumb shit.
>>
adult swim turned to shit when they started letting people other than willams street and tim and eric make shows. FUCK children's hospital.
>>
>>72055697
smoke more
>>
>>72060207
What's wrong with Childrens Hospital?
>>
>>72055697

A few years ago now a friend said to me that "it's beyond the point" to watch shows like ATHF and Superjail! if you're not high. I told him he was a degenerate.

He recently came out as transgender. So it goes.
>>
File: tfw no athf.png (71 KB, 1346x188) Image search: [Google]
tfw no athf.png
71 KB, 1346x188
>>
>>72055697
Lel dude its always beeb mindless retarfation. Me and my friends would watch it when we were 14-17 at 3 am after a night of risk and halo 2. Iy was just mindless animation to fill your brain when you were drunk high or too damn tired to pay attention to sometging more substantive
>>
The last three seasons felt stale, which is too bad because the early seasons were top notch.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.