[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a mark hamill is drunk and on stage again epis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
>it's a mark hamill is drunk and on stage again episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EI8YxV0u2U
>>
>>72053921
is this live?
>>
>>72053921
>nobody respects me
>>
There is supposed to be an interview but he's rambling on for 15 minutes about random star wars shit.
>>
>>72054084
I believe it. Watching the stream I feel like standing at the bus stop and there's some random dude rambling in the background.
>>
Were they fucking with him making the music louder and louder like it's the oscars?
>>
>>72054170
Yes, it was his cue to get off the stage.
>>
They literally cut away from him in the middle of his rambling.
>>
A fucking midget on a scooter.
>>
Who was that spoiled character that died? Apparently one of the actors let slip that their character changes after somebody dies.
>>
>>72053921
that's so awesome. Hamill has officially become the Emperor.
>>
>>72053921
He really enjoys being relevant again.

Good for him though.
>>
>>72054228
Some asian who couldn't speak much english said Donnie Yen's character dies and that it changes his character.
>>
>>72054212
He's probably still talking.

>Well this one time I got George a cup of coffee and he didn't want it, so asked him why, and he replied he wasn't in the mood for coffee, and I said, is it me? My acting? George tell me what to do and I do it...
>>
>>72054346
>NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! NOT YOU LI WAN QWAN
>>
>>72054346
Is that the fucking blind pilot? What did they think was going to happen?
>>
File: hamill-starwars-15dec15-02[1].jpg (94 KB, 761x970) Image search: [Google]
hamill-starwars-15dec15-02[1].jpg
94 KB, 761x970
That beard and haircut make him look so old. It looks like he's going back to re-JUST status.

This was him back in December.
>>
>>72054409
yeah the blind monk dies
Still a spoiler, though. He probably lost some money because of that slip up, i feel bad for him.
>>
>>72054443
Sylists are expensive and the guy smokes used zigarettes.
>>
>>72054443
I was thinking the same thing.
>>
>>72053921
Is he okay?
>>
>>72054474
You can see the clenching of assholes among his costars the moment he says it.
>>
>>72054920
I watched it live and even i clenched my asshole. Holy shit that was cringy.
>>
File: 1468564961580.jpg (15 KB, 519x240) Image search: [Google]
1468564961580.jpg
15 KB, 519x240
>>
>>72054443
>That beard and haircut make him look so old. It looks like he's going back to re-JUST status.
>This was him back in December.

Alcoholics clean up well because when they lay off or lower the daily dose, their body sheds a ton of water and toxins that looks like lifting 10 years on old people.

The problem is you just gave an alcoholic millions of dollars for being in your movie.

You then expect him to stay the course? Are you fucking insane?
>>
>>72055858
Gary > Milly
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.